Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she will tell everyone that she has a house sitter!!! 😂😂

Snap!!!!!!
Same.. i prob wont get away this year abroad anyway which im desperate for and then you have this women who is not grateful that she is receiving a free skiing holiday - makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 9
The rats are probably going into the garage and eating the guinea pigs food!!! Brilliant - they’re inadvertently feeding them!!
No we all know its the bird food rebs been putting out to attract birds to the garden

Reactions: 3
Stop what your doing guys. Ground breaking news flash!!!! Mrs M has some mascara on for the gym. Can someone please alert sky news.....it’s groundbreaking news that we all needed to know this morning 🤣 You just haven’t lived if you havent worn mascara to the gym guys.
Skimpy new gym top and mascara, not trying to impress Rami tho are you Reb, no no no 🤥

Re the blatant begging for a new Ollie the owl - if anyone gifts her one of those then they are an absolutely mug as Poppy must be the worst advert for one ever ... the kid doesn’t sleep!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I thought you meant the Ella’s kitchen one, the one where she’s playing with poppy doesn’t look like an ad to me...
There will be an affiliate link swipe up for the wooden tea set because so so many of you messaged to ask where it was from by the end of the day.

Reactions: 14
Ok this might be a bit bitchy but I can't get my head around how someone so tiny and skinny can have such a round face! I am probably 3 stone heavier than her (and pregnant) and my face isn't that round!
I sometimes get a swollen face that looks like that after a heavy night - maybe that's why Reb was looking 'guilty' on Lees stories last night - she was hiding a bottle of gin behind her phone and taking swigs straight from the bottle [emoji38]
See I don’t even think she is that ‘tiny’ and skinny? I think she uses clever angles to seem that way but when she was doing that primark haul try on she didn’t look all that skinny?

Reactions: 8
It was nice of Reb to give lee sometime off childcare by allowing him to take Florence to swimming lessons!
If my husband did that it would be over.
Every parent knows that swimming lessons are the worst thing about having kids.
They are torture.
I do not consider sitting at the side of a pool, boiling hot and uncomfortable as being “me time”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What’s the Reb ? Random photo of the one that got away? Bet that chap reckons he’s had a lucky escape!! How fuckin ridiculous to just put photos of a random bloke you used to know ten years ago on your business page?? She’s such a disaster. Watch out lee looks like Reb had a bit of a thing for tanned Latin looking lovers. How ever did she end up with that weedy blue skinned Scot? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What’s the Reb ? Random photo of the one that got away? Bet that chap reckons he’s had a lucky escape!! How fuckin ridiculous to just put photos of a random bloke you used to know ten years ago on your business page?? She’s such a disaster. Watch out lee looks like Reb had a bit of a thing for tanned Latin looking lovers. How ever did she end up with that weedy blue skinned Scot? 😂😂😂
I thought that was so random! Do you think she and Lee have had a row and she is rubbing in his face one of the Disney flings???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the gym post she’s like the only person to ever go to the gym!!!!! Just loves showing of her body and for people to say how amazing she looks!! So boring!!!!! 🙄 not aloud to do ‘girly’ press ups anymore well done!!! Get your chest and thighs lower to the ground Mrs M!!! Not quite there yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has ever had to struggle for money , she’s never had a proper job , someone has always supported her , her family who are well off so she hasn’t had a normal upbringing , then lee , then got in to you tube , but I still think her family keeps them afloat a lot , she went to uni but talks about it like a holiday , she got pregnant and has been a stay at home mum , she’s never had to worry about money as someone has always paid for her , and they have gone from a lovely big house to a bigger one now , where do you think they got the money ? Her family ? And a bit of you tube . She has no worries . Her attitude to go buying things and doing things aren’t normal. She doesn’t have to work for f all , he should go back to work for his own self respect and she should tho k how long is this bs gonna last and get a proper job and think of how she is gonna pay for her lifestyle , her sister is the same at uni not working always travelling , paid by mum and dad they are both spoilt rich girls

Reactions: 17
Its because it looks so forced and unnatural thats why it looks like an ad
I dont have her on insta

Is she playing with poppy and tea set
Then all her sheep are messaging because they going mad for it.
So she kindly out goodness of heart adds an affiliate link so was play well spent.

Was the mascara free?

Watched this mama life earlier on you tube 1st time in ages and she said on 1 weekend vlog shes behind on work trying to catch up with work emails she had huge 43 to deal with then I thourght poor reb has 7000!
I know she has her own thread shes not that popular everyone on here.
She does lots ads but shes always transparent her ads better done.
She was single parent for a year.
Family miles away
A actual job
Yet still managed keep a ticket house and do better content then reb.

I hope bloom and wild do take I board bit too late now shes got them.
Why did she need a 30 quid gym top?
She's so sad I think the ski holiday might clash with 90 day reveal.
Depends which date shes going from sign up date or 1st gym session.

Reactions: 6
It was nice of Reb to give lee sometime off childcare by allowing him to take Florence to swimming lessons!
If my husband did that it would be over.
Every parent knows that swimming lessons are the worst thing about having kids.
They are torture.
I do not consider sitting at the side of a pool, boiling hot and uncomfortable as being “me time”.
Time off lol and he still has one of the kids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a pretty decent response from Bloom & Wild.
That they work with a range of influencers and it’s good to have feedback...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.