Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nice of Reb to give lee sometime off childcare by allowing him to take Florence to swimming lessons!
If my husband did that it would be over.
Every parent knows that swimming lessons are the worst thing about having kids.
They are torture.
I do not consider sitting at the side of a pool, boiling hot and uncomfortable as being “me time”.
Exactly, he's not been allowed time off...it was either she took Florence to swimming or looked after the savage child, and of-course she would rather be at home than mixing with members of the public!

Reactions: 9
What’s the Reb ? Random photo of the one that got away? Bet that chap reckons he’s had a lucky escape!! How fuckin ridiculous to just put photos of a random bloke you used to know ten years ago on your business page?? She’s such a disaster. Watch out lee looks like Reb had a bit of a thing for tanned Latin looking lovers. How ever did she end up with that weedy blue skinned Scot? 😂😂😂
I think she may be having a bit of an “almost 30” crisis, and wants to prove that she was a “looker” back in the day (she’s pretty now so not throwing shade bar that tango filter).

As for the post about taking the kids away for a week, I thought maybe she was attempting to troll here again...then I remembered she’s not that witty, and her humour consists of slapping her arse in front of her kids and calling herself Edgy to her unimpressed pals when pissed up on Prosecco.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Melds I’m giving you a break by taking P. On the condition you take Flo to swimming then nursery” so it’s not really a break then is it you stupid bam. It’s just so you don’t having to leave the safety of your compound.

Has Reb got thyroid problems? Iv always thought her face and neck had the look of someone with an under active thyroid but she doesn’t seem to gain any weight on her body.

I’d love them to do a budget vlog.. I mean imagine them listing how they save money 😂
She had it tested and said there was no thyroid problems. I have a friend her shape like an apple. Skinny little legs and then they lose weight and there top half looks quite chunky but there legs are tiny lol. Thanks to Ben though cause he gifted her the membership and now we all got bored to death daily with her gym talk lol. Reb must have her gaydar switched off with men. Not being funny but that guy in the photo is a bit camp looking and Lee well least said the better lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her instastory actually looks an AD for the gym (well it is technically but undeclared of course!) ...is this this beginning of her admitting that Rami is a freebie also?

Reactions: 14
She has received another "mothers day gift" 🙄 #ad

Her instastory actually looks an AD for the gym (well it is technically but undeclared of course!) ...is this this beginning of her admitting that Rami is a freebie also?
Looked like an ad to me too! Tiny writing in the corner. Mentioning the gifted gym membership. Rami has deffo been an ad. All the reposts from his insta, the fact she stuck at it etc. Something shifty going on for sure!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Here's Mrs Orange🍊🍊🍊, looking more orangey than an orange🍊. Using her child for advertisement purposes. "Here Poppy hold this Ella's Kitchen pouch for mummy, I need you to help me make some more money"😡. She doesn't just look like an orange in this pic, she looks like a shiny, polished orange🍊🍊🍊

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Here's Mrs Orange🍊🍊🍊, looking more orangey than an orange🍊. Using her child for advertisement purposes. "Here Poppy hold this Ella's Kitchen pouch for mummy, I need you to help me make some more money"😡. She doesn't just look like an orange in this pic, she looks like a shiny, polished orange🍊🍊🍊View attachment 9378
Flipping daft thats 4 months pouch
She's 2 in August
Did they learn nothing after food bank debacle.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
As for the post about taking the kids away for a week, I thought maybe she was attempting to troll here again...then I remembered she’s not that witty, and her humour consists of slapping her arse in front of her kids and calling herself Edgy to her unimpressed pals when pissed up on Prosecco.
The unmumsy mum shared it first. It was quite amusing from her. From gravecca it's just a bit sad.

Reactions: 5
mrsrmeldrum Verified
Did you know that you can recycle ♻ your baby food pouches?! Not just @ellaskitchenukpouches either but all baby food pouches with EllaCycle. Ella’s Kitchen has
made it so easy to recycle your used food pouches & have them turned into useful things like watering cans & benches, pretty marvellous! You can find your nearest drop off point using the EllaCycle map on the Ellas Kitchen website (www.ellacycle.co.uk). Many of you will probably know about this wonderful scheme but I think I probably didn’t know because we don’t have one locally - not to worry, I have now started the process of setting a drop off point up in our local community & it’s so easy to do, so why not do it too & become an EllaCycle superhero!!! I think it’s really important to do our bit, I’m sure there’s more I can do but I’m trying & making small changes, if everyone made just one small step to be a little kinder to our planet it would make the world of difference. I’d love to hear about what steps you take as a family & hopefully pick up some more steps to implement with our family!
She's got some nerve advertising how recyclable ella's kitchen is after people here were discussing how she just put the mountains of plastic from hello fresh in the bin for landfill.

I've issues with companies like ella's kitchen green-washing their products. Truth is even if they are recycled it's still a lot of waste and energy that doesn't even cause a dent in the total environmental impact of the product. Then people are fooled into this false sense that it's all fine.

Ella's kitchen know only 0.1% of people will actually recycle them and even those might just end up in landfill like many of those "recycle" coffee pods schemes seem to.

Reactions: 16
She's got some nerve advertising how recyclable ella's kitchen is after people here were discussing how she just put the mountains of plastic from hello fresh in the bin for landfill.
Totally agree with this! They definitely aren’t the most green friendly family!! the fact she has one of those ‘smoothies’ from the gym everyday in a disposable cup... take a reusable one for them to fill if you’re having it every day!!!

Reactions: 20

I've issues with companies like ella's kitchen green-washing their products. Truth is even if they are recycled it's still a lot of waste and energy that doesn't even cause a dent in the total environmental impact of the product. Then people are fooled into this false sense that it's all fine.

Ella's kitchen know only 0.1% of people will actually recycle them and even those might just end up in landfill like many of those "recycle" coffee pods schemes seem to.
Let's not forget their history of fly tipping..
I doubt poppy eats ellas kitchen pouches now she seems to eat whatever they eating.

Reactions: 7
Omg those push ups. Who is telling her that is good form?? Put your knees down lass before you give yourself an injury!!!!

Reactions: 4
Omg those push ups. Who is telling her that is good form?? Put your knees down lass before you give yourself an injury!!!!
That’s why her knees hurt and she’s always complaining, her PT is too busy filming to pay attention to what she’s doing, or maybe it’s a freebie and he just doesn’t care🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just checked on her Insta, and the pic I put on earlier above, was actually from last week before she buggered off for a weekend away. She obviously took a few pics that day. Here's the pic from last week with Poppy clutching the Ella's Kitchen pouch. No Ad shown on this one. It's the fact that she's said "I'm playing with this babe"😲, when actually she was using her as a prop ready for the pic she put on today😡😡😡. So NOT playing with her at all then.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just checked on her Insta, and the pic I put on earlier above, was actually from last week before she buggered off for a weekend away. She obviously took a few pics that day. Here's the pic from last week with Poppy clutching the Ella's Kitchen pouch. No Ad shown on this one. It's the fact that she's said "I'm playing with this babe"😲, when actually she was using her as a prop ready for the pic she put on today😡😡😡. So NOT playing with her at all then.
View attachment 9379
So not playing with her, making her pose for #ad pics then putting her down for a nap 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 23
And for fucks sake who in the hell thinks she’s deserving of all these ‘Mother’s Day gifts’ she is not a good mother!! I know so many more worthy parents!! Majority of mothers are not pimping out their kids online for dolla first of all! Mothers who work full time and are still there for their kids, Mums who get up at 5am for a quick run before getting kids fed and off to school/nursery then putting in a full days work! Mums who care for extra needs kids, mums who are facing illness and disease and are still there for their kids. Rebecca Meldrum is a mother who puts her online presence above her kids well being. There’s all the risks she’s taking with their safety, let alone the constant failing to put Poppy first when she is ill. Twice she has put her wee face on Instagram when she is so poorly that the only place Poppy should’ve been is with a medical professional. The bike issue for Florrie is another classic example of Rebecca putting herself and her weekend away/personal trainer/naff headbands before something that little girl needs!!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.