Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh the thread seems to have slowed down a bit... Easier for me to catch up 😂
She's very dull lately.
Dull hur, dull dress sense, dull house, dull content.

Sick of hearing about the gym now too. Nobody cares about other people who go to the gym, especially bored little housewives with no idea about form and no personality 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
But she does usually call her mum? (Asking as not seen many vlogs) and the book is by Rebecca Meldrum. She likely discussed as she was writing and they would’ve both called him daddy.
No one in their house calls her Rebecca as her name. If it was Reb, then maybe I’d think she calls her that. But as the book is Mummy and Me and she’s doing it with Mummy It doesn’t strike me as odd or worrisome. But respect you have a different opinion.
It’s more worrisome these people (yes MOD) consider themselves authors, with this sort of crap out there.
She’s 7 years old, she obviously calls her Mum/Mummy.

She’s fully aware her Mum’s name is Rebecca, she’s been on vlogs imitating her mum saying “hi guys welcome back I’m Rebecca Meldrum!” she knows this is her Mother’s name.

Regardless of them sitting discussing the book as they are doing it, while it might not say “By Mummy” on Safiyah’s copy and instead By Rebecca Meldrum, if they had been sitting discussing things/people they love, I would think the conversation would have been Mummy, Daddy, Nana etc etc.. so then for her to actually write Rebecca is just weird.

Do you honestly mean to say if you go a card from your child that said to Daddy & Greywolf and not Daddy & Mummy you wouldn’t find that strange??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brummymummy posted a story this morning saying that she's uploaded a video with the kids but she has disabled the comments as there's lots of shady characters on the Internet. Meanwhile our reb goes out of her way to enable comments if YouTube disables them for her children's safety. Very telling of where their priorities lie.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s 7 years old, she obviously calls her Mum/Mummy.

She’s fully aware her Mum’s name is Rebecca, she’s been on vlogs imitating her mum saying “hi guys welcome back I’m Rebecca Meldrum!” she knows this is her Mother’s name.

Regardless of them sitting discussing the book as they are doing it, while it might not say “By Mummy” on Safiyah’s copy and instead By Rebecca Meldrum, if they had been sitting discussing things/people they love, I would think the conversation would have been Mummy, Daddy, Nana etc etc.. so then for her to actually write Rebecca is just weird.

Do you honestly mean to say if you go a card from your child that said to Daddy & Greywolf and not Daddy & Mummy you wouldn’t find that strange??
I really wouldn’t. And I don’t think she would anyway. I think she’s just written Rebecca and there’s no more to it. My kids think it’s grown up to use our first names sometimes.
I appreciate completely that you have a different viewpoint and find it really concerning, I just disagree. If you genuinely feel so concerned I’d contact SocialServices.

Reactions: 3
Personally having worked in social services and had cases where children are estranged from their parents or have difficult maternal and paternal relationships, calling your mother or father by their first name is very telling sadly

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Brummymummy posted a story this morning saying that she's uploaded a video with the kids but she has disabled the comments as there's lots of shady characters on the Internet. Meanwhile our reb goes out of her way to enable comments if YouTube disables them for her children's safety. Very telling of where their priorities lie.

The comments being on or off surely mean bugger all really in regards to the shady characters, the video itself is still out there for all the weirdos to perve on whether they can comment or not!!

Reactions: 20
What I would add, whilst I see no harm in a child writing a first name on an activity page, the very fact that there is a trash forum with people discussing my children, my relationship with my children, my parenting, comments frequently stating child preferences I appear to have, discussing my children by name would absolutely make my blood run cold. Not only are people judging and having an opinion, they are discussing the judgements online and it will be readable FOREVER. So an angst ridden teen googling could find this stuff. It’s absolutely terrifying. It should be a wake up call to them, their parents and anyone who truly knows them and cares.
Protect your children. These kids will never be able to walk alone to get the school bus, never be able to wander round town with friends developing independence because they’ve had their privacy and childhoods stolen, and in doing so, their safety.
If the meldrums do read here I really hope they take a long think about their future.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
However- she said she did it because YOUTUBE don’t like comments with kids on- not because she doesn’t. That’s also telling. If she was that bothered she wouldn’t put her kids on the internet fullstop.

Reactions: 7
Personally having worked in social services and had cases where children are estranged from their parents or have difficult maternal and paternal relationships, calling your mother or father by their first name is very telling sadly. Either that or she is doing it to annoy her. If so then, go S! 👏 you’re maybe being trolled by your own 7 year old daughter reb
Absolutely agree with cases of estrangement and relationship breakdown and abuse. Have been involved in a number of cases where this has been the case. Whilst a one off would not be a concern with an otherwise normally presenting child, a regular reference would be of interest.
It would be wise if more informed followers contacted social services if the concerns are real, they can then assess and talk to school and address the concerns properly.

Reactions: 2
What I would add, whilst I see no harm in a child writing a first name on an activity page, the very fact that there is a trash forum with people discussing my children, my relationship with my children, my parenting, comments frequently stating child preferences I appear to have, discussing my children by name would absolutely make my blood run cold. Not only are people judging and having an opinion, they are discussing the judgements online and it will be readable FOREVER. So an angst ridden teen googling could find this stuff. It’s absolutely terrifying. It should be a wake up call to them, their parents and anyone who truly knows them and cares.
Protect your children. These kids will never be able to walk alone to get the school bus, never be able to wander round town with friends developing independence because they’ve had their privacy and childhoods stolen, and in doing so, their safety.
If the meldrums do read here I really hope they take a long think about their future.
I agree, there’s nothing wrong with calling her by her first name some kids do it’s just always sad to see a mother and daughter so disconnected but who knew that would happen? I seen it coming sorry. The damages of social media and effects are only just being unfolded here. Sold their children for the price of a love seat and as many other freebies they could get their greedy hands on

Reactions: 10
I really wouldn’t. And I don’t think she would anyway. I think she’s just written Rebecca and there’s no more to it. My kids think it’s grown up to use our first names sometimes.
I appreciate completely that you have a different viewpoint and find it really concerning, I just disagree. If you genuinely feel so concerned I’d contact SocialServices.
@GreyWolf when did I once say I was concerned?? I said it was WEIRD for her not to write Mummy and for her to write Rebecca. I honestly feel sometimes you write things to try and be controversial here, Peel away the layers of what you write and you still pretty much defend every thing they do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments being on or off surely mean bugger all really in regards to the shady characters, the video itself is still out there for all the weirdos to perve on whether they can comment or not!!
True but the reasons the comments were disabled is supposedly because these shady people were leaving comments with timestamps and such so other weirdos could easily find the kids 🙄 having the comments disabled is by no means perfect but it's definitely better than going out of your way to enable them bloody hell

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh the thread seems to have slowed down a bit... Easier for me to catch up 😂
She's very dull lately.
Dull hur, dull dress sense, dull house, dull content.

Sick of hearing about the gym now too. Nobody cares about other people who go to the gym, especially bored little housewives with no idea about form and no personality 🤷‍♀️
Agreed not much to say its just so dull.
Lee posts some random crap on insta
Them watching tv
Golf
Garden

Hardly riveting

Yes we get you go gym
We get you have a real fire

Same old same old

There's s so many great fitness accounts on you tube and insta.

That explain nutrition
Healthy meals
At home exercises
When they do an exercise or workout they explain it.

Rebs is just vanity
A video if her working out
Explains nothing
Doesnt motivate me
Without a pt she wouldent have been as motivated or kept it up..
Shes enjoying the attention and respite from the kids it seems.

Todays upload day so expect we get more activity on both their insta

Lunch at her mums
Walk with chums
Beautiful day
Maybe a bike ride.

However- she said she did it because YOUTUBE don’t like comments with kids on- not because she doesn’t. That’s also telling. If she was that bothered she wouldn’t put her kids on the internet fullstop.
My point wasn't about how bothered brummymummy is, it was about how that simple little choice to make was indicative of priorities. I'm not saying she's perfect I'm saying it's a simple choice and I think whichever you choose reflects on you 😊

Reactions: 7
There was no interaction between Reb and followers yesterday. No face to camera stuff. All she did was plug stuff they could buy to make her money.

Reactions: 5
It’s a sad state of affairs when your content is so dull that even your troll thread has given up the ghost 😂

Suggesting that social services need to be contacted though....As if they need extra workload!? That is crazy talk. I’m not defending the Meldrum’s parenting, but come on, that’s too far. That would just detract precious time away from the children who do need their help.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why when you have all week to go food shopping and could probably do it child free do you leave it to Sunday and take all three children I really do not understand how these two so called adults think. Even when I worked I always tried to avoid food shopping on the weekends as its busy and didn't feel it was fair on the children.
I many a times would go at 8/9 PM after the children were in bed and hubby home from work even though I had to get up at 6 am for work. These 2 have nothing to do all week yet still cant food shop???

Reactions: 26
They aren’t able to alert other dodgy people to the videos by using certain terms in the comments which they search for so the videos are probably seen less widely by perverts but you are right, the material is still out there for anyone to download.

Reactions: 1
There was no interaction between Reb and followers yesterday. No face to camera stuff. All she did was plug stuff they could buy to make her money.
I dont understand how some sheep

Say shes a role model and inspiration
That she motivates them
That shes helped them
I dont understand how many sheep can relate to her life.

For someone who bangs on about being a happy postive person we see her looking grumpy, snappy and moaning loads.

Reactions: 6
They aren’t able to alert other dodgy people to the videos by using certain terms in the comments which they search for so the videos are probably seen less widely by perverts but you are right, the material is still out there for anyone to download.
Thanks for that I, naively, had no idea that's how that worked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.