Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a sad state of affairs when your content is so dull that even your troll thread has given up the ghost 😂

Suggesting that social services need to be contacted though....As if they need extra workload!? That is crazy talk. I’m not defending the Meldrum’s parenting, but come on, that’s too far. That would just detract precious time away from the children who do need their help.
So spot on

It is a big leap from saying behaviour is strange, or a sign of a poor relationship between parent and child, to reporting them to Social Services! They are not neglected, not at risk, not abused.

Mrs Meldrum does enough gaslighting and exaggerating, can we do without it on here please!

Reactions: 24
Thanks for that I, naively, had no idea that's how that worked!
One of the American instagrammers has said she would not be putting comments back on YouTube videos but because her followers liked discussing stuff in the vlogs she would put a pic on her insta grid where they could talk about the latest vlog, I thought that was quite a good idea.

Reactions: 4
Not sure I’d be very proud of a colouring book I just put my name too ( IMO) and told my sheep to buy/leave 5* reviews for!! As Trump would say...FAKE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I would add, whilst I see no harm in a child writing a first name on an activity page, the very fact that there is a trash forum with people discussing my children, my relationship with my children, my parenting, comments frequently stating child preferences I appear to have, discussing my children by name would absolutely make my blood run cold. Not only are people judging and having an opinion, they are discussing the judgements online and it will be readable FOREVER. So an angst ridden teen googling could find this stuff. It’s absolutely terrifying. It should be a wake up call to them, their parents and anyone who truly knows them and cares.
Protect your children. These kids will never be able to walk alone to get the school bus, never be able to wander round town with friends developing independence because they’ve had their privacy and childhoods stolen, and in doing so, their safety.
If the meldrums do read here I really hope they take a long think about their future.
As much as fun as it is to have these trash threads, our words could be just as harmful to the children as their parents actions are. So if we are truly concerned, we may have to consider this line of discussion. Not policing, not telling you what you can and can't say, but imagine S reads this in 7 years time that people thought she was an abuse victim because of how she filled in a activity book? We would be just as guilty as the Meldrums

Reactions: 10
What I would add, whilst I see no harm in a child writing a first name on an activity page, the very fact that there is a trash forum with people discussing my children, my relationship with my children, my parenting, comments frequently stating child preferences I appear to have, discussing my children by name would absolutely make my blood run cold. Not only are people judging and having an opinion, they are discussing the judgements online and it will be readable FOREVER. So an angst ridden teen googling could find this stuff. It’s absolutely terrifying. It should be a wake up call to them, their parents and anyone who truly knows them and cares.
Protect your children. These kids will never be able to walk alone to get the school bus, never be able to wander round town with friends developing independence because they’ve had their privacy and childhoods stolen, and in doing so, their safety.
If the meldrums do read here I really hope they take a long think about their future.
Their Mum is a two bit vlogger from Banchory! Saying they’ll never be able to walk for a bus or form relationships is ridiculous. You’re talking like their celebrities or part of the Royal family!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The snow’s all gone now. Amazing what content they’ll use just to get likes on the Gram. So attention seeking.

Reactions: 5
As much as fun as it is to have these trash threads, our words could be just as harmful to the children as their parents actions are. So if we are truly concerned, we may have to consider this line of discussion. Not policing, not telling you what you can and can't say, but imagine S reads this in 7 years time that people thought she was an abuse victim because of how she filled in a activity book? We would be just as guilty as the Meldrums
We’re not the ones putting the children in this position. Stinky & Pat are. The buck stops with them.

Reactions: 11
Personally having worked in social services and had cases where children are estranged from their parents or have difficult maternal and paternal relationships, calling your mother or father by their first name is very telling sadly
Agree, and off on a tangent and into the soap world, don't you remember David Platt in Corrie doing that? It was explained that this was due to his difficult relationship with his mother Gail, him having trust and anger issues towards her having put them (the children) at risk with previous partners when he should have felt safe. Their relationship was disengaged. However, I think it's unfair to comment in the reasoning for it in MrsM's case though.

Reactions: 6
Agree. Likewise what people post in the forums should be thought out, as you say its potentially here into the future for the children to find and read. Content around opinion is not fact and a troubled or even hormonal teenager could read so much, TOO much into things and it could be damaging. We've ALL a responsibility. We don't know them, don't live with them but DO present opinions in what they put out there and are entitled to do so. But demonstrating our knowledge by waving poundland certificates in child and family psychology should be avoided.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a sad state of affairs when your content is so dull that even your troll thread has given up the ghost 😂

Suggesting that social services need to be contacted though....As if they need extra workload!? That is crazy talk. I’m not defending the Meldrum’s parenting, but come on, that’s too far. That would just detract precious time away from the children who do need their help.
Completely agree, it's nonsense talk! 🤬

@GreyWolf when did I once say I was concerned?? I said it was WEIRD for her not to write Mummy and for her to write Rebecca. I honestly feel sometimes you write things to try and be controversial here, Peel away the layers of what you write and you still pretty much defend every thing they do.
Agree 🙌

Reactions: 2
The comments being on or off surely mean bugger all really in regards to the shady characters, the video itself is still out there for all the weirdos to perve on whether they can comment or not!!
Exactly what I was thinking too

👆 👆 👆

THIS. In a few years time when this whole insta/tube bubble fades there are going to be loads of messed up teens.

Reactions: 5
Can everyone just check their YouTube to make sure Reb’s latest vlog has gone on. It’s just she’s had a tit amount of views on the last snoozefest telling us little gems like “drink lots of water” and theirs no way it’s because no one wants to watch her anymore and it’s definately because there’s been a technical error 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can everyone just check their YouTube to make sure Reb’s latest vlog has gone on. It’s just she’s had a tit amount of views on the last snoozefest telling us little gems like “drink lots of water” and theirs no way it’s because no one wants to watch her anymore and it’s definately because there’s been a technical error 😂
12 k veiws in healthy tips to be happy
No new vlog yet
Social blade shows small daily increases
Small losses
Veiws as %are down as us subscribers over the last 30 days

Showing some large increases on insta still. No idea why as she deltes lots each week.

Reactions: 2
Do children really call their mums by their first name? I can honestly say I have never ever heard that happen. I would be furious if my kids called me by my first name. I'm their Mum not their mate. I still struggle hearing David Platt call his mum Gail on Corrie. lol I think it is really weird sounding even from an adult let alone a little kiddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.