Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S and Reb were doing her "activity book" in lees ig story. We know that they read here but that was quick haha. Looked very staged though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeez and just after people saying here that she should have shown them working on the book together she posts a photo of them working on it together 😆😆😆

Either she’s reading here all the time and we give her content ideas or she doesn’t look at here like she said but Lee’s always on and he says ‘oh I know what you could do Reb’ and gets her to do something we’ve been talking about here like it was his idea 😂

Safiyah’s list of people she loves... Nana, Daddy, Florence, Poppy and Rebecca!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jeez and just after people saying here that she should have shown them working on the book together she posts a photo of them working on it together 😆😆😆

Either she’s reading here all the time and we give her content ideas or she doesn’t look at here like she said but Lee’s always on and he says ‘oh I know what you could do Reb’ and gets her to do something we’ve been talking about here like it was his idea 😂

Safiyah’s list of people she loves... Nana, Daddy, Florence, Poppy and Rebecca!
Quick of the mark aren’t they refreshes tattle again

I thought that was weird, S doesn’t put ‘mummy’ and Reb is waaaaay down the list! Probably annoyed with her for making her do that crappy book and sit there until they got the ‘perfect’ insta shot. Enjoy your working weekend girlies.

Reactions: 12
Edgy’s latest post...

That’s Safiyah in the picture right?!

Filling in a little heart with people and things she loves and where’ “Mummy’s” name?! Nowhere to be found...there’s a Rebecca...🤔
but even at that wondering if it’s a friend, rather than her mum!

I have 3 daughters and know I would be the forefront person in that heart, not because I’m big headed or my children don’t have any other positive role models or special people in my life but because at the ages my (and Reb’s girls) are they still see theirs selves as as an extension of their mother or main care giver, we are the main nurturers and therefore come 1st to the child...

I think that picture is very telling, and has made me feel so sad for that little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Edgy’s latest post...

That’s Safiyah in the picture right?!

Filling in a little heart with people and things she loves and where’ “Mummy’s” name?! Nowhere to be found...there’s a Rebecca...🤔
but even at that wondering if it’s a friend, rather than her mum!

I have 3 daughters and know I would be the forefront person in that heart, not because I’m big headed or my children don’t have any other positive role models or special people in my life but because at the ages my (and Reb’s girls) are they still see theirs selves as as an extension of their mother or main care giver, we are the main nurturers and therefore come 1st to the child...

I think that picture is very telling, and has made me feel so sad for that little girl.
I’m surprised she even uploaded that picture to be honest, let alone to her stories AND the grid. It would break my heart if that were my daughter.

Reactions: 8
I agree my daughters year 1 teacher once pulled me aside and told me what a wonderful relationship I must have with my daughter I found it odd and ask why and she told me they had done a writing exercise and had to write about their best friend she said how my daughter was I have loads of est friends but my best best friend is my mum and she wrote about is I of course left in tears.

I find it odd that neither mum or Dad are top of the list dont get me wrong my children love their grandparents and would sometimes say they wanted to spend the day with them over us but to be honest we often filled in things like that or played games where they would say who they loved wanted to come to a party out for the day etc and either me or their dad are always the top 2 and although my children have played and had fun calling us by our first names never seen them write our first names for anything.

Reactions: 8
Going back to her complete lack of promotion for the book she had “written” why if Safiyah was so so desperate to get her hands on it did she not do a video of her and the girlies working through the book?

I mean I’ll wait for this to be uploaded now it’s been written on here 🤔 but why hasn’t she done this? She plugged it literally for about 3 days after the release and that was it!

Melanie Smooter - if you still read this, come back we miss you!!
And there it is...

Reactions: 14
Snow is falling, they’re all cosied up by the log fire which produces no heat at all and they’re all having a lazy afternoon catching up with tattle and collecting ideas for this weeks content lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebs list very telling how she thinks it looks like she forgot S name and had to fit it somewhere. Our home Florence and the Gym took the top spots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Rebecca right above the guinua pigs 🤔, that’s quite strange, if my kids doing art and drawing I’m always the one they do first, probably because primarily I’m the one they spend most time with, can’t have a bath without being hounded 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she even uploaded that picture to be honest, let alone to her stories AND the grid. It would break my heart if that were my daughter.
It proves she has absolutely 0 self awareness - no other mother would upload that picture showing herself so far down her daughters list. Not even called mummy! She just lives in her own selfish little bubble and couldn’t care less about that little girls feelings!

Reactions: 11
Rebs list very telling how she thinks it looks like she forgot S name and had to fit it somewhere. Our home Florence and the Gym took the top spots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 8541

Hold on! Hold on!! She wrote she loves her house before she loves her own children on that list!!!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Wow! Materialist much 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to say - and the gym comes after Florence but before S - duck sake woman!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s hardly surprising S put her grandparents before Reb tho is it. When she is with them she can just be, she doesn’t get a camera thrust in her face or is expected to be a performing monkey. I can’t remember who it was, threads and threads ago, who said that’s S would be living with her Gran by the time she was in her teens. I don’t think they were wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.