Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to her complete lack of promotion for the book she had “written” why if Safiyah was so so desperate to get her hands on it did she not do a video of her and the girlies working through the book?

I mean I’ll wait for this to be uploaded now it’s been written on here 🤔 but why hasn’t she done this? She plugged it literally for about 3 days after the release and that was it!

Melanie Smooter - if you still read this, come back we miss you!!
The book is a stinker and she knows it.Probably never hear another word about it.
Yes Melanie please come back.your posts were the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As much as I hate to defend her I don't think Grabecca's list is in order so the fact that the children are in a different colour probably means she wrote then first then added the other things around. However I would be devastated if my child didn't put mummy at or near the top of her list

Reactions: 9
As much as I hate to defend her I don't think Grabecca's list is in order so the fact that the children are in a different colour probably means she wrote then first then added the other things around. However I would be devastated if my child didn't put mummy at or near the top of her list
I just find it really odd s doesnt call her mummy.

Reactions: 7
I know the photo isn't exactly clear, but to me it looks like the S of Safiyah has been written over the G of gym. And so I think she wrote gym first. Love that Safiyah out Lee's mum first and not her mum. She will be raging

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find it really odd s doesnt call her mummy.
I think she does call her mummy. It’s just a case of writing down mummy’s name. I don’t think it’s weird at all. Also if you are the one doing the activity with a child they often think of you last because you are physically there involved. If she’d done it with Lee, she may well have said mummy before him. I’ve no interest in what either of them have written, it’s done in different pens and could’ve been filled out at different times (once together and then again (for tattle 🤪))
But the book looks shite.

Reactions: 5
Aff link to what? The charity shop she found this book in? 🤷‍♀️ View attachment 8564
Why does she think people would want to go ahead and buy it just because she's put it on stories anyway? It's not like she's recommending it, she hasn't even started it. I know lots of dafties follow her but surely they don't want it purely cos she owns it.

Reactions: 4
I think she does call her mummy. It’s just a case of writing down mummy’s name. I don’t think it’s weird at all. Also if you are the one doing the activity with a child they often think of you last because you are physically there involved. If she’d done it with Lee, she may well have said mummy before him. I’ve no interest in what either of them have written, it’s done in different pens and could’ve been filled out at different times (once together and then again (for tattle 🤪))
If she calls her Mummy then isn’t it even more odd that she used Rebecca in the list though? Especially as she put Daddy and not Lee? And personally seeing as her mum was there doing the book with her if have thought that she would be first on the list.

I do agree on a couple of points tho: they are definitely just doing the book there for tattle. And the book does look extremely shite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she calls her Mummy then isn’t it even more odd that she used Rebecca in the list and? Especially as she put Daddy and not Lee? And personally seeing as her mum was there doing the book with her if have thought that she would be first on the list.

I do agree on a couple of points tho: they are definitely just doing the book there for tattle. And the book does look extremely shite!
Couple of my kids would do that to be honest, so I just can’t read too much into it. One of mine wrote on a preschool heart that he loved marmite when all the other kids put mummy or daddy 😂
It just looks like such a pile of crap I wouldn’t be sharing it at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I disagree, I find it very odd that a young child calls her mum by her first name, mine are older now but still forget I have a name other than mum.
And I've asked them to write on a bit of paper the people they love....both have placed mum top of the list. It would be natural for a child with a strong attachment to their main care giver to list them highly. There are professionals who would find this kind of behaviour telling when looking at a childs bonds. I know when working in Children and Family Social Work, if compiling story work it would be noted that a child not only calls her mum by her first name (when she calls her father " Dad") and that her mother is so far down a list. It could be indicative of a lack of parental attachment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I disagree, I find it very odd that a young child calls her mum by her first name, mine are older now but still forget I have a name other than mum.
And I've asked them to write on a bit of paper the people they love....both have placed mum top of the list. It would be natural for a child with a strong attachment to their main care giver to list them highly. There are professionals who would find this kind of behaviour telling when looking at a childs bonds.
Well they could’ve just been looking at the cover and talking about it being mummy’s book and it says Rebecca, I honestly don’t think that this alone indicates too much. Also as Lee calls her Mummy and Reb, Rebecca is unlikely or is this something S has regularly said on vlogs I’ve missed? Not seen many. I’m sure if a professional sat with S and didn’t list her mum they’d be interested but as she was doing it with her mum it’s no big deal to me, anyway I’m not sticking up for her, selling your kids is awful, the book is dreadful, the reviews shocking, I’m not overly impressed with how she is on vlogs with her kids and I don’t like the way she is with Lee.

Couple of my kids would do that to be honest, so I just can’t read too much into it. One of mine wrote on a preschool heart that he loved marmite when all the other kids put mummy or daddy 😂
It just looks like such a pile of crap I wouldn’t be sharing it at all!
Not much on the telly tonight so I popped over to Amazon out of curiosity just to read the reviews of her book.The bad ones are very,very bad.Quite a few people returning the book.Im not surprised she's not promoting it.Its obvious she will put her name to any old crap for the money.

• Haha
Couldn't find one called "the sheep"? Maybe that can be the title of her next book!
Grabby and her sheep

One page for Rebecca to put pictures of herself that she loves (in fart holding poses with awful orange filters) and the opposite for brainless sheep to fill with compliments and inane questions over where she gets her lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wrote Daddy but then wrote her Mum’s given name.

Sorry but that is weird to me.

Reactions: 13
She wrote Daddy but then wrote her Mum’s given name.

Sorry but that is weird to me.
But she does usually call her mum? (Asking as not seen many vlogs) and the book is by Rebecca Meldrum. She likely discussed as she was writing and they would’ve both called him daddy.
No one in their house calls her Rebecca as her name. If it was Reb, then maybe I’d think she calls her that. But as the book is Mummy and Me and she’s doing it with Mummy It doesn’t strike me as odd or worrisome. But respect you have a different opinion.
It’s more worrisome these people (yes MOD) consider themselves authors, with this sort of crap out there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.