Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MummyDaddyMe has changed her name across all social media to her own name Katie Ellison.

She has said she disliked her username MummyDaddyMe for a long time and I think she’s right to change it if she doesn’t like it.

I do wonder why now though? Is she distancing herself from the mummy and me / daddy and me books because I think some people would easily be confused and think mummy and me was her book 😂
I doubt she wants to be accidentally associated with that tripe, even by name 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Schmooter’s posts were very good. 🤔 she can’t have been family.
Mummydaddyme is the worst name ever and consequently I have never looked at her account and wouldn’t!

Reactions: 8
I remember Schmooter referring to Lee as 'two pumps and a squirt'............. my money's on her really being Reb 🤔 #insiderknowledge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What is going on with Mel smooter- I’ve missed something!
What was her last ‘harsh’ message?

Reactions: 11
She left posts about Rebs neck etc. I think she got scared when Reb talked about the police
Both Schmooter and Mumsie profiles are now under guest. Unless them make a new profile and come back. I always felt Mumsie who Reb thought was the Granny, wasn’t who she thought it was was, and Reb picked the wrong person.

But with mumsie’s post someone would prob work out who she was as she knew too much about the house they wanted to buy in their old street and them dumping rubbish on the farmers land behind old house.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t pick up on the really personal bits, but I guess could be classed as more than observational discussion. Hey ho. After my 9.9 hour shocker I’ve tried to limit my time. Not doing well today 😊

Reactions: 10
Going back to her complete lack of promotion for the book she had “written” why if Safiyah was so so desperate to get her hands on it did she not do a video of her and the girlies working through the book?

I mean I’ll wait for this to be uploaded now it’s been written on here 🤔 but why hasn’t she done this? She plugged it literally for about 3 days after the release and that was it!

Melanie Smooter - if you still read this, come back we miss you!!

Reactions: 17
I've been ignoring Anita since she claimed to be paying £15k per year in council tax 🙄😂

Is she gone now too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Going back to her complete lack of promotion for the book she had “written” why if Safiyah was so so desperate to get her hands on it did she not do a video of her and the girlies working through the book?

I mean I’ll wait for this to be uploaded now it’s been written on here 🤔 but why hasn’t she done this? She plugged it literally for about 3 days after the release and that was it!

Melanie Smooter - if you still read this, come back we miss you!!
It’s total BS. Safiyah can’t wait to get stuck in... Safiyah doesn’t want to play Rock Paper Scissors on a notepad. She just whored it out for maximum sales, she knows it’s a con.

Reactions: 11
Im assumung they away somewhere or over someone elses house.
Lees story tidy table loads brunch food.
Someone else garden and its snowing.
I expect lee will bang on about weather its baltic and savage.
That he can't wait to get his sledge out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.