Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also i dont think follow friday does mean tania and reb are freinds
Its more a grab for extra followers.

Reactions: 2
Well if you compare that videos views to all the others around that time. It has 4000 views and all the others have 1000 views max 😳

Sickos are looking for footage just like that and even though it’s not very long it’s still long enough 😢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well if you compare that videos views to all the others around that time. It has 4000 views and all the others have 1000 views max 😳

Sickos are looking for footage just like that and even though it’s not very long it’s still long enough 😢
God that is disgusting. I feel so sorry for these poor little children. I don’t have 1 picture of any of my children online anywhere because I just couldn’t deal with the thoughts that no matter how innocent the picture is there are absolute sickos out there that would get a kick out of it.
And then you have the meldrums, who’ll happily post pictures/videos of their naked/in the bath/in bathing suits children. It’s just horrendous.
Surely this whole plastering your children online for financial gain is child exploitation?

Reactions: 13

I imagine now it’s been mentioned here it will be removed, but I’ve reported many nude photos of children on Instagram and only one got removed. It seems unless there’s genitals or close up nipples they don’t care.
I wouldn’t have seen the one on lees feed as so far down, but whilst scrolling I noticed so many of his kids in the bath, half naked, kids in bed, kids kissing, baby in the bath. Really there needs to be rules for all children regarding parents posting online.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I imagine now it’s been mentioned here it will be removed, but I’ve reported many nude photos of children on Instagram and only one got removed. It seems unless there’s genitals or close up nipples they don’t care.
I wouldn’t have seen the one on lees feed as so far down, but whilst scrolling I noticed so many of his kids in the bath, half naked, kids in bed, kids kissing, baby in the bath. Really there needs to be rules for all children regarding parents posting online.
I agree but don’t forget these perverts are actively looking for this kind of content. Then they advise each other where to find it 😢 I only saw it as I was scrolling through his feed one night. But these sickos are searching this stuff out

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I agree but don’t forget these perverts are actively looking for this kind of content. Then they advise each other where to find it 😢 I only saw it as I was scrolling through his feed one night. But these sickos are searching this stuff out
I didn’t mean others wouldn’t find it, I was just saying I can’t imagine ever delving that far back in Melds feed intentionally. It’s fairly dull. I was kind of amazed how long I had to scroll!
This does all make you question all these open accounts and posts and photos doesn’t it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This has been going on for years, the SJs were warned about it when Emilia was a baby, his response was something along the lines of their are always bad people in the world!!! ALL parents who post their children’s life online for finacial gain should be thoroughly ashamed! These kids are not acting, they are not in an AD ( well not all the time )this is their personal lives, how can they understand that thousands of strangers are watching them? And knowing that there will be a fair few of these strangers that are infact pervs, their parents are still happy to do it! Sick!

Reactions: 11
You seriously could not make these two up. Posts on his Insta that they are watching the programme on Madeline McCann (don’t start me on that one), while these two are blatantly plastering their children across all forms of social media for their own financial gain.😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It's so obvious they are always deleting comments, the comment that sparked this reply is nowhere to be seen. It was on the stupid pose pic from earlier 😂😂😂. Love to know what they said😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was he actually chasing Poppy round Costco? I would be terrified a trolley smacked into her she is that little.
Not a place for running around in, no wonder she just pleases herself

Reactions: 6
I guess though, that by Rebecca getting paid for this one post, the knock on effect will have sold possibly thousands of this actual t-shirt for the cause itself???
Thoughts?
Just a reminder of your post in november where you said "after this post I will no longer look nor care about this thread. Better things to do" yet here you are in MARCH still reading and trying to belittle us for spending time on here. Very hypocritical.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There’s not been much mention of the book this week. Finding that a bit strange to be honest. Mother’s Day is in 2 weeks, I thought the promotion would have been on full throttle. Didn’t she mention she’d be doing some book promo events?

Reactions: 16
There’s not been much mention of the book this week. Finding that a bit strange to be honest. Mother’s Day is in 2 weeks, I thought the promotion would have been on full throttle. Didn’t she mention she’d be doing some book promo events?
It's still getting tit reviews on Amazon i see and is now available for the bargain price of £6.99! Half price already and it's only been out just over a week, looks like Waterstones have deleted all the negative reviews it had on their site and left only one positive one showing. I'm sure there were some negative ones on there before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just a reminder of your post in november where you said "after this post I will no longer look nor care about this thread. Better things to do" yet here you are in MARCH still reading and trying to belittle us for spending time on here. Very hypocritical.
Clearly a selldrum worshipper or family member/ Reb or Lee. I wish they’d just be honest about who they are. They don’t have a leg to stand on though. Random aspersions don’t detract from the lies and lack of unprofessionalism. Rebecca instructing her sheep to leave 5 star reviews was both embarrassing and unethical (much like themselves). As has been said before, no one in a professional work environment gets away with this. It’s illiegal to solicict for good reviews so why hasn’t the book been cancelled? The sheep are so horribly manipulated they can’t see the wood for the forest (behind the manor). They are the epitome of lack of regulations in an advertising environment.

Reactions: 14
I watched an online safety presentation at my sons school last week, I’m absolutely shocked at the lengths some people go to get pictures and videos of children online and the ways they can find out where they live etc. It made me think how stupid these influences are posting so much information about their lives and their kids and videos of them on the bath and their school uniform so you can work out where they go to school. It’s absolutely awful the risk they put their kids under just for money. The presentation really opened my eyes to the internet and I don’t think any amount of money would make me do the same to my kids as these influencers do to theirs. It’s just so scary!!

Reactions: 18
She’s not pushing it too hard as she’s already been paid her fee for simply putting her name to it and she knows it’s a load of hairy old bollocks. I see her video on making the book (and her gym workout) have very poor views - no one is interested in her fake attempt at being an author (or gym bunny) 🙄

Reactions: 15
Did anyone here put a bad review ? I know I didn’t. Where is Melanie schmooter? Or anita?

Reactions: 7
@EmmaS1988 you seriously think thousands of people will buy a t shirt because they saw Becky wearing it. You are having a laugh. I for one, won't be donating now I know they are paying people to wear t shirts. If you can't wear a t shirt and take a photo for charity without getting paid then you are one sick individual. It's disgraceful and thankfully the likes of Louise Pentland has promoted the charity and gone out and bought all of her stuff for red nose day with her own money which is what money grabbing Meldrums should have done. You should hang your head in shame Rebecca Meldrum !!

Reactions: 25
@EmmaS1988 you seriously think thousands of people will buy a t shirt because they saw Becky wearing it. You are having a laugh. I for one, won't be donating now I know they are paying people to wear t shirts. If you can't wear a t shirt and take a photo for charity without getting paid then you are one sick individual. It's disgraceful and thankfully the likes of Louise Pentland has promoted the charity and gone out and bought all of her stuff for red nose day with her own money which is what money grabbing Meldrums should have done. You should hang your head in shame Rebecca Meldrum !!
Yes they shouldn’t be paid to do so. Well done for Louise buying her own and still promoting the charity.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.