Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still getting tit reviews on Amazon i see and is now available for the bargain price of £6.99! Half price already and it's only been out just over a week, looks like Waterstones have deleted all the negative reviews it had on their site and left only one positive one showing. I'm sure there were some negative ones on there before.
It had 3 review Waterstones negative.

Wonder why they deleted.

Havent looked at amazon lately but so many negatives.

I hope amazon deleted the ones where they day they havent even got the book..
I haven't brought the book so wont reveiw it.

Shes given up promoting it.

Dont you think its odd

No launch party
Book signing or book tour

Sbe had to gift other infleuncers

She seldom sees other vloggers.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the security certificate warning the other day has put a lot of people off coming on here? If they haven’t refreshed or whatever it’s maybe still showing as an unsafe site.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the security certificate warning the other day has put a lot of people off coming on here? If they haven’t refreshed or whatever it’s maybe still showing as an unsafe site.
Mines not showing as unsafe now.
I think because insta went down.
That meldrums have posted very little
Or they simply too boring last week to discuss.
Sometimes life gets in the way.
Meldrums did nothing of interest at all last week.

Reactions: 4
MelanieSchmooter left us with some harsh words

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mines not showing as unsafe now.

I think because insta went down

That meldrums have posted very little
Or they simply too boring last week to discuss.

Sometimes life gets in the way.

Meldrums did nothing of interest at all last week
You were going to leave less spaces. It takes up a lot of room.

Reactions: 9
To be honest I went on an app on my phone which analyses phone use. It stated I spent 9.9hours ontattle.life 😱😱😱 And I did think what’s worse than an influencer on the gram? Someone who wastes 9.9hours of their week talking about them 😱🙄
To be fair most of that was breastfeeding but still shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Book is down to £6.99, we are almost at 'The Works' type price and then it's not far to Poundland 😂 The publishing company are sobbing into their cereal right now. What a mistake they've made. There can't be anyway they will make back the money they've given her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Book is down to £6.99, we are almost at 'The Works' type price and then it's not far to Poundland 😂 The publishing company are sobbing into their cereal right now. What a mistake they've made. There can't be anyway they will make back the money they've given her.
Whats the bets "Daddy and Me" fades away without a launch since this one hasn't been a glowing success?

Reactions: 10
To be honest I went on an app on my phone which analyses phone use. It stated I spent 9.9hours ontattle.life 😱😱😱 And I did think what’s worse than an influencer on the gram? Someone who wastes 9.9hours of their week talking about them 😱🙄
To be fair most of that was breastfeeding but still shocking.
I'd rather spend 9 hours talking about influencers than 9 hours pimping out my children on Instagram for money and freebies

Reactions: 23
Wait? What suspicion was there? And did the harsh words get deleted because I haven't seen them and I generally keep up!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.