Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I just thought I’d pop on to Instagram to say good morning to you guys! It’s Friday today so my plan is to walk around the same stretch of forest that I always do, spend some time in my girl boss office deleting loads of comments from truthful subs and followers, and spending as little time with the girlies as I possibly can! Also the weather is bloody lush isn’t it Melds?” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hugely backfired if that's the case, since so many of us have unfollowed her!
I know a few of her friends quite well, tempted to pass on a wee warning that it might do her mountains of good to stay away from the meldrums 🤷‍♀️
She was the only person I was still subscribed too! Done herself no favours sucking up to them

Reactions: 7
That comment she made to her sister a few years back has got to be a joke right?? Does she actually think that “making digital content” and pretty lacklustre content as it goes is a proper job. Aye but Tegan is fair showing her up now though she’s travelled the world had PROPER adventures and not just a stroll through her private 😂 woods and now has her PROPER job so 🖕🏻Reb. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Great filming of another kid in Costco there Meld!!!
I take it you obtained consent from the family of the girl who ran over?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I didn’t want to post this but it worries me no end. I can’t message Lee or Rebecca but on Lee’s instagram there is a video very far down of Rebecca singing into a hairbrush in 2016 I think it is. Safiyah is sat naked on a chair 😳 dancing about. Please if any of their friends or family read these threads please get them to remove that. So awful 😢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Though I love mummy monologue, just had to unfollow this morning. She’s declaring her love for Mrs M and I thought nope I’m not supporting you either.
Yeah I felt disappointed too with this. It’s her opinion of course I respect that, but Tanya surely reads here like the rest of the vloggers and should know the truth about the Meldrums. Not sure how I feel about it now. Maybe it’s a bit like AmyBeingMum. She was all for Mrs M too and always gave her shout outs but never got anything back - considering they are both Aberdeenshire I find that odd. Will see how it goes but that may make me turn off as I can’t bare anything or anyone that supports the Meldrums! If you’re reading this Tanya, be careful!

I didn’t want to post this but it worries me no end. I can’t message Lee or Rebecca but on Lee’s instagram there is a video very far down of Rebecca singing into a hairbrush in 2016 I think it is. Safiyah is sat naked on a chair 😳 dancing about. Please if any of their friends or family read these threads please get them to remove that. So awful 😢
They will see your comment.....but wait they never read anything on this website🤥

She doesn’t actually look old if you take away the frumpy clothes and orange filter.
She has lovely fresh skin and a great figure, she just seems mentally old before her time!
Agree. I think what is going on within her is showing on the outside..... I think she is naturally pretty and can see the strain has aged her over the past year!!

Reactions: 3
Great filming of another kid in Costco there Meld!!!
I take it you obtained consent from the family of the girl who ran over?
Shouting “popstickles” at the top of his voice in Costco though. He’s so effeminate at times. That and a complete fud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That’s absolutely shocking but I doubt they’d care - as long as it shows Stinky in a good light they’d show anything. Let’s see if they remove it........😢

Reactions: 5
Nearly 4,000 views.
Awful.
Poor girl.

People say ‘how did those boys parents not protect them?’ re Michael Jackson abuse.
Well it’s clearly that some parents put fame and the dolla above their child’s privacy and safety, and it doesn’t end well.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Shouting “popstickles” at the top of his voice in Costco though. He’s so effeminate at times. That and a complete fud.
He is VERY effeminate! 😂
Can you picture any other man doing this? No wonder he’s a figure of fun & ridicule! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The video of the gender reveal should never have been shared. It’s so sad. I’ve no issue with him being disappointed, it’s clearly a natural response, their last baby and he’d have loved a boy, that’s not a crime and certainly no indication that he won’t absolutely adore his child when she is born, but that is a private moment. He has every right to deal with his emotions and give himself a minute, he thought he saw something else. But because they’d built up this twatty reveal, they had no choice but to put it out there.
If that was my partner, I’d respect him and not do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nearly 4,000 views.
Awful.
Poor girl.

People say ‘how did those boys parents not protect them?’ re Michael Jackson abuse.
Well it’s clearly that some parents put fame and the dolla above their child’s privacy and safety, and it doesn’t end well.
I watched Leaving Neverland this week. I was struck by some of the parallels between those parents and influencers. I know the boys’ parents were groomed, but they seemingly had their heads turned by fame and money and were willing to sacrifice their children for their own gain. Can the Meldrums not see what they are doing is similar? They will say they are just posting memories and can close down their accounts etc but they know that people download their images and videos, that random YouTube channel still has meldrum videos that they themselves have deleted from their channel. They are selling images of their children to undesirables all over the internet for free clothes, furniture and holidays. Everyone keeps saying what a good dad Lee is but he is happy for perverts to be sitting there with pictures of his half naked children. It makes me absolutely sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I watched Leaving Neverland this week. I was struck by some of the parallels between those parents and influencers. I know the boys’ parents were groomed, but they seemingly had their heads turned by fame and money and were willing to sacrifice their children for their own gain. Can the Meldrums not see what they are doing is similar? They will say they are just posting memories and can close down their accounts etc but they know that people download their images and videos, that random YouTube channel still has meldrum videos that they themselves have deleted from their channel. They are selling images of their children to undesirables all over the internet for free clothes, furniture and holidays. Everyone keeps saying what a good dad Lee is but he is happy for perverts to be sitting there with pictures of his half naked children. It makes me absolutely sick.
FOD is doing the exact same but worse. More invasive to many more people. I do think Lee comes across a good dad but he needs to protect his children from the exposure. And his wife.

Reactions: 8
Can the video be reported and removed by Instagram.

Explain how dodgy it is.

In light if all the extra precautions Google are making.

Reactions: 6
FOD is doing the exact same but worse. More invasive to many more people. I do think Lee comes across a good dad but he needs to protect his children from the exposure. And his wife.
Yes, FOD too. All of them. Lee is a good dad in terms of looking after the daily needs of his children but he is putting them (and their future mental health) at so much risk for his personal gain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.