Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people moaning about 70,000 emails - it’s a good thing none of you would ever exaggerate 🙄🙄🙄 I think any sane grown up would hardly take that to be the actual number, and more of her saying “a lot”.

Reactions: 22
Here's a video suggestion for Meldrums...rip off Jimmy Kimmels Mean Tweets segment!

I'd LOVE to see her (and other vloggers) read and respond to "Troll" comments. However have some balls and screen shot them, not like to her b.s assumptions video that were clearly self constructed!

If the trolling is that bad Reb show us up, the sympathy you'd get would be immense.

Somehow I think it wouldn't happen because you know whats said here isn't trolling and you wouldn't want any other sheep seeing the light!!

We need a chicken emoji!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All the people moaning about 70,000 emails - it’s a good thing none of you would ever exaggerate 🙄🙄🙄 I think any sane grown up would hardly take that to be the actual number, and more of her saying “a
All the people moaning about 70,000 emails - it’s a good thing none of you would ever exaggerate 🙄🙄🙄 I think any sane grown up would hardly take that to be the actual number, and more of her saying “a lot”.
Enough with the mental health shaming.
Enough with the mental health shaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's a video suggestion for Meldrums...rip off Jimmy Kimmels Mean Tweets segment!

I'd LOVE to see her (and other vloggers) read and respond to "Troll" comments. However have some balls and screen shot them, not like to her b.s assumptions video that were clearly self constructed!

If the trolling is that bad Reb show us up, the sympathy you'd get would be immense.

Somehow I think it wouldn't happen because you know whats said here isn't trolling and you wouldn't want any other sheep seeing the light!!

We need a chicken emoji!
Now That would be entertaining 🤓

Reactions: 4

We need a chicken emoji!
This would be brilliant!

All those assumptions videos were just the height of self indulgence. “Tell me what you assume. But I won’t let anyone assume anything negative, and shall therefore just discuss how perfect I am.” They were ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This would be brilliant!

All those assumptions videos were just the height of self indulgence. “Tell me what you assume. But I won’t let anyone assume anything negative, and shall therefore just discuss how perfect I am.” They we’re ridiculous.
They would of more than likely blocked anyone who gave a slightly negative assumption!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 8665
Tell me she isn't trying to use someone else's tragedy for her own benefit...
It doesn’t surprise me, she is trying to show empathy and compassion but she just doesn’t have it in her. She needs to put her phone down here 🙄 riding on the coat tails of this sad story for personal gain when all it does really is highlight the very industry you’re in and how underhand and shady it is. I feel for the poor guy, 26 years old his whole life ahead of him he should’ve been at the top of his game yet he took his own life. Because he had spiralling debts just to portray a lifestyle that wasn’t really his. When you are thrown everything and told to promote it on instasham for a few hundred quid and then it’s onto the next product / latest reality tv star. What happens when the work dries up and you still need to pay the bills? He was poorly managed. No support and he saw no way out. This was someone who had to live with his nan to get by yet drove a Lamborghini so he could post nice pictures to impress a few strangers 😣 Andy Jordan from made in Chelsea touched on this in a documentary it’s been mentioned here before. Unfortunately in Mikes case, he has been a victim

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If I had the “job” that she has I would spend so much time with my child! Imagine the freedom she has to really invest time and love into her girls - and yet she’s always out and about having me time

Reactions: 15
I can totally agree with what you are saying, shes been with him since 15 years of age...had a break of 1 year when she 'worked' in Florida.
This is just word of mouth, I have a couple of friends that went to the same school as Reb, either year above or below, apparently she used to cheat on Lee quite a lot in her younger days :(
Then apparently in the year break they had she was bonking on every lad she met! Yes they were on a break and whether its true or not and Lee believes this or not it must hurt him deep down :(

Don't get me wrong, I know that childhood sweethearts can work for lots of people - I have been with my now husband since I was 18 but I had boyfriends before that, been on a number of girls only holidays and still continued until I had babies..
Difference is she talks to Lee like he is tit on the bottom of her Chelsea Boots!
I can back this up she absolutely was but he was at it left right and centre also so he’s not innocent either! They’ve done the “right thing” and settled because a baby was on the way. I don’t think either of them particularly want to be with each other judging by the lack of chemistry between them, it’s just the way things have worked out. She resents him and he is happy he bagged a “worldie” to brag to his mates like the little teenager he acts like. Both brainless, shallow and vain, they deserve each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can back this up she absolutely was but he was at it left right and centre also so he’s not innocent either! They’ve done the “right thing” and settled because a baby was on the way. I don’t think either of them particularly want to be with each other judging by the lack of chemistry between them, it’s just the way things have worked out. She resents him and he is happy he bagged a “worldie” to brag to his mates like the little teenager he acts like. Both brainless, shallow and vain, they deserve each other!
Ok that doesn’t make me feel bad for him anymore - thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a sucker for the local gossip/inside information! Thanks guys! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lee we all know how you love to exaggerate and take things literally

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I'm no fan of the Boredums, but even I know that Reb wrote 70,000 emails as a way of saying 'a lot'. I do it all the time in everyday life, to exaggerate something.

Reactions: 17
Of course we know it’s an exaggeration, I think the point is we know Reb isn’t very busy but she likes us to think she is...so it’s not even an exaggeration on how busy she is...just a lie. She prob had 7 emails and ignored 5 of them..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.