Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Raminator's sessions are £35 each however if you do the 90 day Transformation he does the session for £25 each. So at the moment they both have Raminator sessions, which, if they pay for them, are £25 each. After the 90 day, which if you look is what I was talking about, each session will then become £35 each. If they both continue to do 3 or 4 session per week they are looking at, including the protein shake she has afterwards, 300 pounds per week. Gosh this is hard work.lol
Can't forget the protein shake!! 😂 Does a blog on the gym and throws around the word 'amino' with no idea what it even is :rolleyes: embarrassment!

Reactions: 9
I can totally agree with what you are saying, shes been with him since 15 years of age...had a break of 1 year when she 'worked' in Florida.
This is just word of mouth, I have a couple of friends that went to the same school as Reb, either year above or below, apparently she used to cheat on Lee quite a lot in her younger days :(
Then apparently in the year break they had she was bonking on every lad she met! Yes they were on a break and whether its true or not and Lee believes this or not it must hurt him deep down :(

Don't get me wrong, I know that childhood sweethearts can work for lots of people - I have been with my now husband since I was 18 but I had boyfriends before that, been on a number of girls only holidays and still continued until I had babies..
Difference is she talks to Lee like he is tit on the bottom of her Chelsea Boots!
I’ve heard this aswell...in fact I know I few of the lads that she’s ‘apparently’ been with and they still get a ribbing to this day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’m going to have to unfollow. After posting pretending she was with S she then posts that she spent yet another day at gym, a weekend day where Lee had all the girls and she swanned about with the girls and at the gym. Oh do eff off. Completely unrelatable. And why doesn’t she want to spend time with her kids when she’s ‘worked’ all week.
She really makes herself look awful. Sitting on her freebie sofa, with her freebie lamp, in her ad life, bleating on about spending Sunday at the bleeping gym. I can take no more. 🤦🏻‍♀️
This!!!! Poor wee Safiyah has been st school all week while her mum ‘works’, cleans, goes to the gym, goes on walks, meets friends for coffees. Then her weekend off school and mum has a day to herself. Not as a one off, last weekend was all about her too.
It’s awful and I can’t undetstabd why anyone stills follows or finds her relatable

Reactions: 16
I don't think for one minute anything would happen but it is giving her the attention and the rush that she requires.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that myself. I know someone in this “influencer” world (a small blogger/instagrammer) and she is friendly with a good few of the channel mum crowd. Apparently at the channel mum Christmas do a few years ago, Rebecca got pissed and was coming on to someone else’s husband- throwing herself at him and making it clear she would go for it. Apparently she is very well known for doing it when she isn’t with Lee.

Shockingly, apparently she is also a witch to people who aren’t on her “level of fame”. I know that will surprise everyone no end 😂

All of this comes via a friend, and via her friends, so may be a bit of Chinese whispers

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Her last story cut off part way through her ad. I wouldn’t be happy if I was the client and I’d paid her money for that job

Reactions: 5
And of course there’s a pile of crap on the bedroom floor at the back of the Olay ad. You can’t make this tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think she realises the Olay ad cuts off and it stops when she comparing it to a primer? Then jumps to gel nail ad for a local place? I give it three days and the Elemis will be back as the best moisturiser even 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be so sure about that myself. I know someone in this “influencer” world (a small blogger/instagrammer) and she is friendly with a good few of the channel mum crowd. Apparently at the channel mum Christmas do a few years ago, Rebecca got pissed and was coming on to someone else’s husband- throwing herself at him and making it clear she would go for it. Apparently she is very well known for doing it when she isn’t with Lee.

Shockingly, apparently she is also a witch to people who aren’t on her “level of fame”. I know that will surprise everyone no end 😂

All of this comes via a friend, and via her friends, so may be a bit of Chinese whispers
She totally seems like the kind of Regina Mean Girl who would get off with a guy just to prove she can, or exert power over another woman.

What Grabecca wants Grabecca gets

Reactions: 17
Her last story cut off part way through her ad. I wouldn’t be happy if I was the client and I’d paid her money for that job
Im baffled why olay keep using her.
Shes always talking about other brands
Its all so false
Not being bothered to tidy up background
Naff cheesy photo
Cuts out in insta stories.
I ban every brand that works with her.
Tesco and olay are glutton for punishment.

Reactions: 9
70,000 emails eh 🤥 I see your nose growing from here Pinocchio. Bet they were all copy and paste begging emails. But that is a Monday done right ladies and gentleman 😂 Before she’s making moves on someone else’s man she’s clearly not living “her best life” just yet hud her chappin just now though Reb and one day you might.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
70,000 emails eh 🤥 I see your nose growing from here Pinocchio. Bet they were all copy and paste begging emails. But that is a Monday done right ladies and gentleman 😂 Before she’s making moves on someone else’s man she’s clearly not living “her best life” just yet.
Lol no longer on her insta so cant see her relentless lies on stories.

Reactions: 4
In the grid post Play ad... That's definitely her pink gym top (does she have any others?!) piled up by the side of the bed. "QUICK Lee, I need to take a #sosoorganic photo of me french kissing my #neverused moisturiser, hide the mess!!!"

Their house must be a literal pig sty.

• Haha
She’s answered 70,000 emails. What a load of crap. I was just speaking to our IT dept after reading that and asked what size of company would answer 70,000 emails in a day. They laughed and said no company on their books answer that amount of emails in a day!! 🤣. Worth asking her what internet provider she’s with to see what traffic if incoming emails they allow in before it’s full. Certainly not your bog standard BT business package 🤣

• Haha
She’s answered 70,000 emails. What a load of crap. I was just speaking to our IT dept after reading that and asked what size of company would answer 70,000 emails in a day. They laughed and said no company on their books answer that amount of emails in a day!! 🤣. Worth asking her what internet provider she’s with to see what traffic if incoming emails they allow in before it’s full. Certainly not your bog standard BT business package 🤣
She doesnt respond to comments in you tube fb or insta.

Cant see it possible in 1 day to reply to 70k emails.

Its the most ludicrous porky shes told yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was off work sick all day today and I’m fully expecting to go in tomorrow and have about 1 million unanswered emails as I’m just so popular. Then my boss will call me into his office and award me with a Caribbean cruise to reward me for my services to the industry 😂😂 And then I’ll wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.