Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt respond to comments in you tube fb or insta.

Cant see it possible in 1 day to reply to 70k emails.

Its the most ludicrous porky shes told yet.
That’s what our IT company said. They asked what kind of company it was. I said a female NE vlogger and laughed even more. Honestly she’s trying to look like she’s come multi national super oil company/bank who wouldn’t even have that level of emails to answer in a day. What she doesn’t realise is she’d need some big business email service set up to allow all that incoming mail in and stored in first place 🤣. It’s hilarious. It’s bet the one with the rowing all the way to bloody Yorkshire post she made that her dad corrected her about. Porky pie Pinocchio is out again 🤥

70k emails while being at gym most of morning?
And meeting friends and working 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pot of moisturiser looks like it's barely been opened, nevermind used morning and evening for 28 (or more, according to her) days!

Reactions: 10
She’s answered 70,000 emails. What a load of crap. I was just speaking to our IT dept after reading that and asked what size of company would answer 70,000 emails in a day. They laughed and said no company on their books answer that amount of emails in a day!! 🤣. Worth asking her what internet provider she’s with to see what traffic if incoming emails they allow in before it’s full. Certainly not your bog standard BT business package 🤣
You could email her and check which provider she’s with. You can get her on [email protected] 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That was to try and show everyone how busy busy so so busy she is working away in the boss girl office.

Her Monday list if she had some integrity would be:

1. PT session Me Time
  2. Coffee Date Me Time
  3. Couple of emails begging for free stuff
  4. Quick email with Neilson for our paid ski holiday coming up
  5. Nails Done Me Time
  6. Filmed Olay AD on stories but didn’t upload fully....oops made a boob, must remember to say I had anxiety that day
  7. Soft Play so I don’t have to cook and clean up after the big legend, Go Florrie Favourite and Sweet P popalicious popstickles darling feral wild child savage baby Poppeeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feel bit sad for sue ryder

I want to run to do my bit locally

Pathetic low 200 quid target

Still only raised £217
With 200k follower according to her publishers

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
70k emails while being at gym most of morning?
Thankfully they all just require the one response “I’ll take it all and how much will I be paid”

Wait for the obligatory “Goooo Flooooorrrriiiieeeee” story on the slide at the soft play 😏

• Haha
Perhaps tomorrow you can learn how to use apostrophes Mrs M?
It’s ‘next week’s video’ not ‘next weeks video’ and ‘tomorrow night’s video’ not ‘tomorrow nights video’.
I appreciate this is pedantic but it’s not that hard to learn the rules. This woman is communicating with tens of thousands of followers, and bringing up 3 children. Oh and she is also an author too, apparently.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have to be honest that post on her stories has really upset me today. I have lost two male members of my family to suicide in the last seven years. I was terribly affected by Sophie Gradons death and now a young man has taken his life from the same show. I didn’t know him but followed both him and Sophie and it really compounds the pain I feel within my own family. It brings all those feelings up again, they never go away but you learn to just live with them. They both took their lives the same way that Mike did. I miss them every day.

Burst out crying when I saw her post. She has actually used the most horiffic tragedy to reinforce her own army of people and back up her own situation, almost a warning to others not to push people/her over the edge. How dare she, I know she didn’t write it but why post it? His Nan just died and he was obviously someone who struggled with mental health. Who knows why he did it? It may have had nothing to do with media but more to do with his own personal life. Could she stoop any lower ? [emoji22] I’m so angry
I feel the same way. His poor family will never know and I can’t imagine their pain but not to worry, we have Rebecca over here who has a few guesses on why he did it. Sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's hardly known for her truth or accuracy...how far did she say she could row again...bimbo!!

• Haha
Come on now, people. She may well have replied to 70,000 emails.
In her first gym session she rowed 450km, remember! 😉
She’s superhuman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s ‘next week’s video’ not ‘next weeks video’ and ‘tomorrow night’s video’ not ‘tomorrow nights video’.
I appreciate this is pedantic but it’s not that hard to learn the rules. This woman is communicating with tens of thousands of followers, and bringing up 3 children. Oh and she is also an author too, apparently.
Monday done right eh

Impossible i think to do all that in 1 day.

Reactions: 6
OK Reb let’s clarify the scenario
1)the people that are on this website are not trolls
2)we are made up of various categories, in the main coming from adults who you blocked because we dared to question/disagree with you and/or even like a comment from another follower that dared to even question/disagree with you
3)ex followers who have seen through your fake facade where you lie, cheat, feign anxiety when your “popularity” starts to fade, flaunts the rules and rubs this in followers faces, causes followers to suffer real anxiety because of all the reasons previously stated

You have the audacity to post about this young chaps suicide not because you feel empathy (totally not in your genes), but for your own personal gains to encourage the unfortunate sheep 🐑 to feel sorry for you again.
If you have genuine concerns about the impact of social media, why sell you soul but even more important your children’s when they unfortunately have NO choice.

I have now asked the question on your insta on 3 separate occasions re the gifted PT lessons which you have blatantly refused to deny, which to me = they are gifted. So once again you are a f#@*ing liar to your followers. There are actually no words in the dictionary that can forcibly enough describe how disgusting you are and how you treat your followers.

You would think a well renowned author would know her grammar 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Have to be honest that post on her stories has really upset me today. I have lost two male members of my family to suicide in the last seven years. I was terribly affected by Sophie Gradons death and now a young man has taken his life from the same show. I didn’t know him but followed both him and Sophie and it really compounds the pain I feel within my own family. It brings all those feelings up again, they never go away but you learn to just live with them. They both took their lives the same way that Mike did. I miss them every day.

Burst out crying when I saw her post. She has actually used the most horiffic tragedy to reinforce her own army of people and back up her own situation, almost a warning to others not to push people/her over the edge. How dare she, I know she didn’t write it but why post it? His Nan just died and he was obviously someone who struggled with mental health. Who knows why he did it? It may have had nothing to do with media but more to do with his own personal life. Could she stoop any lower ? 😢 I’m so angry
I’m so sorry for what you’ve went through and how Rebecca’s tactlessness is affecting people now.

Reactions: 8
She’s answered 70,000 emails. What a load of crap. I was just speaking to our IT dept after reading that and asked what size of company would answer 70,000 emails in a day. They laughed and said no company on their books answer that amount of emails in a day!! 🤣. Worth asking her what internet provider she’s with to see what traffic if incoming emails they allow in before it’s full. Certainly not your bog standard BT business package 🤣
Well from experience we all know maths isn't her jam.She probably means 70.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like Mrs m mentions “trolls “ in every video these days so that her wee fans will come running and defend her. She literally needs her ego massaged twenty four seven!!! It’s so boring and Pathetic tbh. If trolls are that bad why does she spend so much time reading/talking about them.

Reactions: 17
I actually knew Mike for many years and I’m disgusted that her and others are using his tragedy for their own gain. None of them knew what he was going through, what he was battling with, why he decided to do what he did. Even I wouldn’t write anything about him on my social media because even though I knew him I still don’t fully know or understand why what happened happened and I probably never will. Only he knew what demons he was struggling with and it isn’t for anyone else to speculate. It’s disgusting and I can’t believe she’s one that

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.