Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did find myself eye rolling at the fixation on the ‘70,000 emails’ - it’s obvious it was an exaggeration 😂

I wonder when companies will work out that mass advertising across numerous influencers actually puts a lot of people off their product? I’ve seen olay on about 5/6 feeds today and it’s done the opposite of its intention 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Of course we know it’s an exaggeration, I think the point is we know Reb isn’t very busy but she likes us to think she is...so it’s not even an exaggeration on how busy she is...just a lie. She prob had 7 emails and ignored 5 of them..
And all 7 of those have probably been replies to her phishing for freebies!!

We all know 70,000 is an exaggeration but the issue is how she portrays answering a few emails from the comfort of her home, outwith a time sensitive environment, probably cuppa in hand, knowing her husband has all the childcare, housework and cooking covered as such a hardship. It's hardly relatable to people with actual jobs who are in the middle of a 10 hour day, rushed off their feet with deadlines, knowing they still have all the responsibilities to do when they go home.
It continues to promote what a lazy, self absorbed person she is, with no concept of what a hard days work looks like.

Answered 70,000 emails Meld, awww diddums!

I for one reckon she really meant she's read the 70,000 posts on Tattle about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't read here as much as I would like (the pages just add up too quickly!) but i remember everyone saying she had a favourite child, Florence, but I think she is Lees favourite too!
That little girls face (safiya) just dropped when she was talking to him, then he was just asking where Florence was and shouting for her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't read here as much as I would like (the pages just add up too quickly!) but i remember everyone saying she had a favourite child, Florence, but I think she is Lees favourite too!
That little girls face (safiya) just dropped when she was talking to him, then he was just asking where Florence was and shouting for her ☹
When was this?

Also, him shouting Florrieeeeeeee at the top of his voice in the soft play area. The other customers must think "bloody hell it's the Meldrums again"🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TBF the 70000 emails was prob a joke! And let’s face it, that’s as funny as she gets!! I can completely see that Becky would be s big of s biatch to any smaller YTubers, but you know she’s all about women supporting women 🙄

Reactions: 5
Also, him shouting Florrieeeeeeee at the top of his voice in the soft play area. The other customers must think "bloody hell it's the Meldrums again"🙄
Is the softplay very local and main one near banachory.

They seem to go every few weeks usually after we discuss on here how they dont do a lot with the kids.

I do feel sorry for s she don't get a look in with other 2 about.
Poppy has closer bond with lee as she spends so much time with him.
Florence used to be close to reb but between nanny nursery and lee its much less time.
Only relief s has is reb mostly publicly whinge about poppys behavior rather thans hers.

TBF the 70000 emails was prob a joke! And let’s face it, that’s as funny as she gets!! I can completely see that Becky would be s big of s biatch to any smaller !! YTubers, but you know she’s all about women supporting women 🙄
Yep lifting them up.

There's an expression my mum used to use a kid.
Making a meal of it.
Its exactly like reb making her day sound busier and more productive than it is.
When its normal day most parents and then some.
As she admits she loves to write lists
She even writes down tasks she already done as makes her feel better.

Reactions: 7
Is the softplay very local and main one near banachory.

They seem to go every few weeks usually after we discuss on here how they dont do a lot with the kids.

I do feel sorry for s she don't get a look in with other 2 about.
Poppy has closer bond with lee as she spends so much time with him.
Florence used to be close to reb but between nanny nursery and lee its much less time.
Only relief s has is reb mostly publicly whinge about poppys behavior rather thans hers.
It's on Mrs Meldrum's Insta stories. Not sure where they are though, it's probably local. It was actually "Florensooooo he was shouting😂

Reactions: 3
It's on Mrs Meldrum's Insta stories. Not sure where they are though, it's probably local. It was actually "Florensooooo he was shouting😂
God that child has so many names
They all have pretty names
Just sounds dire when they scream them and also their obsession with multitude of nicknames.
In school boys used call each other by their last name.
Its weird she calls him meldrum.

Reactions: 6
God that child has so many names
They all have pretty names
Just sounds dire when they scream them and also their obsession with multitude of nicknames.
In school boys used call each other by their last name.

Mrs m alledgedly has sais sge doesn't lije "Lee", that itus chavvy.

Reactions: 1
Actually that's pretty normal for UK people (or at least down south where I am?) I call my partner by his surname and occasionally my boss calls me by mine. Is it an unusual thing?

Reactions: 4
Actually that's pretty normal for UK people (or at least down south where I am?) I call my partner by his surname and occasionally my boss calls me by mine. Is it an unusual thing?
Maybe normal where you are but certainly not UK wide. Not in NE Scotland anyway. I don't know anyone who does it here.

Reactions: 5
Blokes tend to do it a lot. Never heard any women though.

Reactions: 3
Maybe normal where you are but certainly not UK wide. Not in NE Scotland anyway. I don't know anyone who does it here.
Oh it's just such a normal thing down here I just assumed everyone did it haha!
However we don't shorten surnames, she seems to call him "Meld" also, I viewed that as weird lol

Reactions: 2
Steph from don’t buy her flowers does it, and so does Gemma from This is mothership, well shortened versions of their surnames.

Most people (including female friends) call my husband by his surname.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.