Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again she's using mental illness and now suicide for sympathy without actually considering how it may affect others.

If you're that concerned then do something positive to encourage others to seek help, signpost to services. Don't just insinuate that people being critical of you online could make you suicidal, twisting someones tragic death to benefit yourself.

She's disgusting!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yes! Everyone I know who knows of them or follows them thinks they are bellends. Not maliciously, just that they're a bit of an embarrassment.
And it's right, they totally are!
I get impression from their insular lives and comments other locals said here.
They not all popular within their local community most people think they free loading idiots.

Personally that would bother me more than far away strangers.
That will bother s as she gets older and freinds discuss you tube.

Reactions: 11
If youā€™ve ever watched this movie... itā€™s like a, much more upgraded, version of their life. And if you have seen the movie youā€™ll know it highlights how unsustainable living like that is and how it can spiral out of control. Theyā€™re advertising a fake lifestyle full of fake things.

Reactions: 3
The bit in her vlog where she said she thought ā€œthe trollsā€ were the majority but sheā€™s now realised theyā€™re not. Everyone I know that follows her thinks sheā€™s a bit of a knob. Not necessarily in a really mean way, just a ā€œoh aye, Mrs Meldrumā€ raised eyebrows, snigger, type way. She came up in conversation with some mums I was speaking to recently and itā€™s funny how much of what they were saying reflects the general gist of whatā€™s said on here. Everyone knows thereā€™s no way sheā€™s paying for that PT or any of the holidays that are coming up. Itā€™s almost embarrassing that she alludes to the fact that they pay for those things.
Absolutely. Most people in the area know they are a pair of twats - I assume the engaged sheep are from elsewhere in the UK and donā€™t see them for who they truly are.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Luckily by the time the advent calendar was released she was coming out the other side. We got a few bits from boots super reduced. But itā€™s so hard when itā€™s what they ask for and they are so obsessed šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™m not having a go at all, sorry if it came across like that. I donā€™t have kids myself. They are so intimidating.

Reactions: 3
Given the fact that she in no way knew that young man, I canā€™t help but feel itā€™s disrespectful of her to assume what it may have been that caused him to take his own life.

I would have far more respect for her if she was just to have perhaps shared the number for The Samaritans or Breathing Space.

Mental health isnā€™t a game or a weapon to be used against people. Sheā€™s shameful.

On another note - she talks shite on her Olay AD.. she shared the original on the 22nd Feb so the 28 days arenā€™t up until this Friday.

Pathological Liar.

Reactions: 29
I thought exactly the same thing.
Sheā€™s always done this, when S and Fwere little sheā€™d leave them downstairs whilst she did her hair/make up. Personally I wouldnā€™t leave mine when they were little, I used to bring her with me.

Reactions: 8
Given the fact that she in no way knew that young man, I canā€™t help but feel itā€™s disrespectful of her to assume what it may have been that caused him to take his own life.

I would have far more respect for her if she was just to have perhaps shared the number for The Samaritans or Breathing Space.

Mental health isnā€™t a game or a weapon to be used against people. Sheā€™s shameful.

On another note - she talks shite on her Olay AD.. she shared the original on the 22nd Feb so the 28 days arenā€™t up until this Friday.

Pathological Liar.
Sheā€™s just jumping on the band wagon of other ā€œinfluencersā€ commenting on him. Sheā€™s despicable. šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Whoever that is who wrote that about Mike the first place is disgusting! States that she doesn't know why he took his own life and then has 3 guesses as to why. So wrong! Of course Rebecca is using the message to her advantage, which is even more disgusting but not surprising either!

Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s just jumping on the band wagon of other ā€œinfluencersā€ commenting on him. Sheā€™s despicable. šŸ˜”
Because she suffers from mental ill health and understands suicide. Just trying to illicit sympathy as usual .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not having a go at all, sorry if it came across like that. I donā€™t have kids myself. They are so intimidating.
Didnā€™t take it that way!! I tried to tell her it was a load of shite!! We are however the proud owners of several unused Zoella candles and scented sticks and diaries šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t take it that way!! I tried to tell her it was a load of shite!! We are however the proud owners of several unused Zoella candles and scented sticks and diaries šŸ˜‚
Scented sticks sound useful. Mail them my way..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How dare she!! How dare her and that Rosie woman say that criticism killed that poor soul. No one will ever know but I know one thing that guy will have been at his absolute lowest ebb absolutely tormented by whatever demons he was facing! It gives me a lump in my throat to think about him walking to do what he did and his poor family have lost not only him but their beloved Gran as well šŸ˜¢. Sheā€™s a vapid nasty little piece of work. Having had a close family member commit suicide the absolute worst part is NEVER knowing why they did it or if you could have helped but one thing I do know is these poor souls are absolutely bereft and feel this is their only way out and itā€™s not just because someone called them a name or didnā€™t watch their vlogs you stupid self serving woman! šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think, besides living in murder mansion, Rebecca has regrets about being with Meldrum from such a young age and being tied down with 3 young kids for the forseeable. She fancies The Raminator. I bet you any money when the 90 days are up she will either become depressed or she will continue having him as a PT and have to pay the full price of 35 quid per sesh which means that Lee has to give up his sessions. 70 quid each day for the two of them would become ridiculous. 4 times a week is the best part of 300 quid a week. She will use the anxiety excuse of having to carry on seeing him. I also think Meldrum, deep down, has an inkling and that is why he follows her to the gym all the time. Your gut feeling tells you. I don't think for one minute anything would happen but it is giving her the attention and the rush that she requires.

Reactions: 24
Shes on the raminators story twice.
Yesterday
This morning

The fact is workout is shared on all his stories makes me think its a freebie for sure.

300 a week is mega money cant see them paying that.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Most people in the area know they are a pair of twats - I assume the engaged sheep are from elsewhere in the UK and donā€™t see them for who they truly are.
Are they annoying out and about in public?
Always invading peoples privacy filming
Has anyone seen her posing and pat trying to the perfect photo.
If pats that loud and annoying at toddler group and in the playground then i feel sympathy for locals..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.