Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her latest vlog.... skipped all the way through. Why is she even bothering making and editing that pish?! She’s soooo amateur now. Sigh.

Reactions: 18
I just watched tonight’s offering on that auto play thing on YouTube - that doesn’t give her a view does it?

Although I chuckled at her stripey highlights in the intro at least she had made an effort I thought. But then it cut to the video and she was in her skanky gym gear. This is her work, why would she not shower first??? She just doesn’t care does she. She looks like she would smell of cold dried sweat, it is unpleasant to watch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t mind the same person commenting more than once/twice now and then. Sometimes you think of other stuff to say. Also, it’s hard to keep up with what others have said because by the time you’ve written a message two/three others could have posted the same thing but I don’t think there is much we can do about that really ?‍♂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched tonight’s offering on that auto play thing on YouTube - that doesn’t give her a view does it?

Although I chuckled at her stripey highlights in the intro at least she had made an effort I thought. But then it cut to the video and she was in her skanky gym gear. This is her work, why would she not shower first??? She just doesn’t care does she. She looks like she would smell of cold dried sweat, it is unpleasant to watch.
Thank god there's no smelly vision ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Its odd she filmed in gym clothes

It was quick tidy
Not a deep clean or organise

Agreed on that mirror.

So much space in that bedroom.

Cant she relocate dressing table and get a nice big mirror with lights around the edge.
I think shes using a boots no 7 mirror.

Must have been filmed in hurry yesterday
As saw the tiger stripes

So what the heck wad she filming last week?

Shes lost more you tube subscribers today.

Least 5 negative comments

Shes not responded to comments

Im sure we have couples assumptions coming up.

Least 1 more ad
Vlog wuth the new pets .

Reactions: 7
Has she started wearing gloves or stopped using nasty wipes? Can’t be hooped watching the video ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope?why would anyone want to watch someone else clean? do they not they have a brain? ???I haven’t managed to watch a video for weeks, I just read the comments?
Me too! I’ve occasionally watched a sped up version because of comments on here and I’ve wanted to see what everyone was on about but as for properly watching....nope!

Reactions: 3
Can I bring up something I’ve held off saying for a while ?
And this isn’t aimed at any one particular account because I’ve been guilty of doing it too I’m sure.
Sometimes, as said by @Jimjam ? people seem to jump to make (numerous, numerous ) comments at such speed, that they don’t seem to be reading anything posted prior to their own comment. And they’re repeating what’s being said almost word for word 5 minutes before them, or posting 5 comments in a row instead of just lumping it all into one comment ?
But my biggest pet peeve. As someone who reads these threads on my iPhone.
Has been triggered today by my repetitive strain injury which I’m blaming on Meldrum tattle. I’m calling it a sports injury. My sport is BEING A GOSSIP.

Please don’t hate me for saying this,

but if y’all do il suck it up. ?

It takes so long to read comments and threads

When they are spaced out to an extreme

And you find that by the time you get to the next comment

You’re nearly on the next page.

And you’ve swiped five times

But it’s just sooooooooooooooo long

You can’t even remember what the start of the comment was about. And like HELL am I scrolling to the start again ?

@Kermit I’m not targeting you, it might look that way because I know you like your spaces ??
It’s just on the last thread especially, it was very, very difficult to keep with the flow of the conversation, however bad the school conversation was ?
Not trying to tell people what to do just wondering if others agreed.
Sorry to anyone I’ve offended. ?
I think one problem may be the speed at which threads move topic and pages. So sometimes there’s 19 pages to catch up on and youre reading and you quote and reply at some point, but then it posts after others have gone over it. I try not to do it but it can be tricky when you want to respond.
I tried to comment back to some longer posts In hope of focusing on a couple of points in the post but it does not deter super long posts. These are like mind ramblings as others have said and it is too much.

Reactions: 4
You can quote multiple posts in one post.

Like I’ve quoted two of your posts here so it saves me posting twice when it’s not necessary. It’s why these threads move so fast in my opinion.
Because we’re getting to 1000 based on people posting 5 times instead of 1

Yep..

See what I mean @Catwoman ?
But then that makes a post crazy long ? which I’d be worried about!

Reactions: 4
duck me! She did a bloody cleaning and tidying one recently, it was tit. Seriously she's lot the bloody plot. She'd be better not bothering.
But she is earning bloody good money do this tit!!! The world has gone mad!!! These brain dead ? are to blame for enabling her!?fuckers! ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not a fan of everyone's writing style but I'd rather read long posts or several posts by one person than lots of posts about the type of posts people do or don't like! Getting very off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has she started wearing gloves or stopped using nasty wipes? Can’t be hooped watching the video ?
She’s using a Minky cloth - probably gifted from Mrs Hinch.... another person who grates on my nerves!!!

Reactions: 9
I'm not a fan of everyone's writing style but I'd rather read long posts or several posts by one person than lots of posts about the type of posts people do or don't like! Getting very off topic.
I don’t mind the tangents at times as well as often I think it’s good to have different viewpoints. We don’t all agree on what she’s called out on so having discussions around that is ok? But someone’s entire life/earnings/decisions is not really necessary. We all agree that her attitude to school sucks and she doesn’t appear very supportive of S but have differing opinions on homework.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she has started using #plenty ?
Until the gifted supply runs out and it’ll be back to not using any! Just like the water wipes they’re gone so it’s back to Aldi own wipes now.
I wonder what utterly relatable ads are in store for next week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my bleeping god. There are no words for this drivel. What is she doing. It’s not even fast enough. I had to keep pressing forward as I felt my brain imploding from the utter boringness of watching her move bits around her room ??‍♀ I take it back, meld in Aldi was actually better.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PAT, ya wee chicken nugget, is your mobile number really that readily available to any of your 25k followers?! Cant believe my ? surely that’s a bit of an error?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.