Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's pretty stupid, as Mel says... A fud. In all seriousness with the allegations about Chris Ingham you'd think Bunion Bad Boy would be more careful. Seriously, there's some weird people around, fan girl types. But he's encouraging that. I think others could be right to say he maybe enjoys that attention, I certainly we wouldn't trust him if he were my husband in that situation given the DM history. ?

Yes exactly, he is opening himself up for some potential issues. You’d think he’d try and be squeaky clean. And the sheep comments on their posts and videos show what dimwits a lot of their followers are. They think the Melds are their friends. They’d defo call the number!

Otherwise he is so bored at home now he has quit work that he is trying to subtly spice things up. He’s probably having a belting sexting session as we speak ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone text him yet? Ask him for a bad boy dippy egg followed by a wee belter of a session with his Meldinator. ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is his email lee-dj-Meldrum? ???
Maybe that could be his new career venture? He certainly has the face for radio! ?

What a twit he knows exactly his number is there for everyone to see, wee ginger baws is looking for a message from one of his teenage followers, bet he replies too #whoyoutextingmeld ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has his number always been there? Maybe he has a work number?

Reactions: 2
Has his number always been there? Maybe he has a work number?
Work number? That would be a joke given he doesn't actually work!

Someone text them the JobCentre contact details...they way her Youtubes going they'll need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DJ Belter on the ones & twos!
Big up my Banchory masssssssive
Shout out to my absolute belter of a wife, Mrs M. And my 3 chicken selects at home!
Brrrrrrrrap brrrrrap Inchmarlo Is where it’s at!!!!!
Freshhhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
DJ Belter on the ones & twos!
Big up my Banchory masssssssive
Shout out to my absolute belter of a wife, Mrs M. And my 3 chicken selects at home!
Brrrrrrrrap brrrrrap Inchmarlo Is where it’s at!!!!!
Freshhhhhh!
Big up your bad Barry Baltic selves!!
When I SAY DIPPY YOU SAY EGG
DIPPY EGG DIPPY EGG
OHHHH OHHHH!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The comments on her latest video are awful but very telling that even the sheep are speaking up. This comment is very polite and she mentions how it must be hard to come up with content! Really? How is it hard? There are millions of things she could do. She can’t be arsed anymore. I honestly think the gym has played a big part in this. Besides the fact she’s lazy and her heart isn’t in it anymore, how can you produce good content when you’re at the gym constantly? That’s on her Instagram stories more than anything else. She could be doing wonderful vlogs but chooses tit like this. Not surprised the sheep are starting to speak up!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
The comments on her latest video are awful but very telling that even the sheep are speaking up. This comment is very polite and she mentions how it must be hard to come up with content! Really? How is it hard? There are millions of things she could do. She can’t be arsed anymore. I honestly think the gym has played a big part in this. Besides the fact she’s lazy and her heart isn’t in it anymore, how can you produce good content when you’re at the gym constantly? That’s on her Instagram stories more than anything else. She could be doing wonderful vlogs but chooses tit like this. Not surprised the sheep are starting to speak up!

There’s a couple of comments like that on there and the amount of thumbs down is awful.

But it’s true. That vlog probably took her all of half hour to film and poorly edit. She didn’t even mention what products she was using or any tips or techniques. If she was a youtuber just starting out and she posted that vlog she would struggle to get just a couple of likes. It’s oniy her sheep liking

Reactions: 12
Another note about hygiene in the murder mansion; do they ever actually change their bedding?? Seems to always be the same set on.
Maybe next only kindly gifted them one set....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched one of her videos for months, I keep updated on here. She made her following from you tube and her Instagram was built off that. She realises the money is in instagram but the problem is her followers enjoyed the videos, the every day Mum life, not just photos on a grid. If she’d built her following on Instagram like huntersandheels, courtneyadamo, rosielondoner, then I can understand why she could just drop YouTube as that isn’t the primary reason people followed her. She no longer has a USP and can only blame herself for becoming too greedy. You’d think with her business degree she could work this out ?

Reactions: 18
SHIIIIT. I read Tattle before bed and dreamed about the Meldrums (no joke).
They had a house party for their friends. Edgy was sat at the table and the guests were scrambling for 1 tub of hummus and a hand ful of tortilla chips (I kid you not).
The party was for Pat to announce his return to the rigs.......???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
SHIIIIT. I read Tattle before bed and dreamed about the Meldrums (no joke).
They had a house party for their friends. Edgy was sat at the table and the guests were scrambling for 1 tub of hummus and a hand ful of tortilla chips (I kid you not).
The party was for Pat to announce his return to the rigs.......???
Maybe this is a premonition ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeepers the comments and likes on the negative comments are the worst I've seen! The sheep are seeing the light, apart from a few that could never be saved.
She'd have been better keeping the comments turned off. Even questions asking why they can't comment on IG (even though she's asking for help with piggies).
Someone should post a link to tattle! ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched one of her videos for months, I keep updated on here. She made her following from you tube and her Instagram was built off that. She realises the money is in instagram but the problem is her followers enjoyed the videos, the every day Mum life, not just photos on a grid. If she’d built her following on Instagram like huntersandheels, courtneyadamo, rosielondoner, then I can understand why she could just drop YouTube as that isn’t the primary reason people followed her. She no longer has a USP and can only blame herself for becoming too greedy. You’d think with her business degree she could work this out ?
You are so correct.

Insta is where the money is

She has a lot of followers on both

Some only on you tube as they said they were not on insta when she ran a comp.
Think self care £1 socks was you tube.
Although if you on both that makes some of vlogs more boring as you saw it all before on insta stories.

Her you tube consists of longer version insta stories and ads.

Her days in life are so boring and non relatable.

She asks fans what they want

Ie gym stuff and then ignores them
Asks fans to engage and comment accept they can't.

If she wanted to go down fitness route on you tube sbe struggle

She doesn't know how to do any exercises independently and know why they good.
Shes doesnt know names of machines
Her diet and meal prep poor and inconsistent.
A macro would be shopping for her.

She has no usp.

She said she was going soend 1 day a week working.
I don't think she filmed hardly anything last week.

As st Andrews filmed week before
Latest dire offering was filmed on the weekend Sat i think.

So whats she been doing all last week work wise in her boss babe office.
Not even sure if she managed to shop a haul.
A ckeaning video clearly was filler as she had no stock videos.
She uploads late
She missed 1 night no explanation to fans
She wont responds to negative feedback she only does that in ads.
She cant be arsed
She probably delete and block a few later.

As for lee and his phone number
What the hell is he thinking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.