Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup the way it was described to me was beta blockers should be used in the short term but they WONT resolve the deep rooted issue for the anxiety or help you learn to control it. Cbt/therapy etc will. So if you can go straight to a therapist then you can learn what causes your anxiety and try learn what causes your body to flood with adrenaline and cause the anxiety and try overcome/minimise it.
I am on sertraline and was advised to go to therapy however my anxiety is heightened by new people and new situations so the medication was necessary. However, at no point within a week did I suddenly not have anxiety. Had she not blocked me for agreeing on another comment I wouldn’t be here. She’s a narcissist!

Reactions: 11
So all the sheep who are giving 5 star reviews and saying that the 1 star reviews are just trolls can't see the irony in just blatantly giving fake reviews when they haven't even seen the book... 70 5star reviews and it only came out today , I doubt 70 people would have read it.
I don't think I personally would want a load of fake reviews on my book even the ones that are positive!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title-

Mrs Meldrum #28 - Still feeling glum as she works out for a bum, lucky there is reiki to help poor old Becky

Reactions: 9
She also said that when she puts a photo up on Instagram, within seconds it's on here being talked about???. Well how does she know that if she doesn't bother looking here?????. Lee must be like Speedy Gonzalez, rushing on here to check it out if it's not her.

Reactions: 14
Tonight's thumbnail is hilarious ?
Jeez I have just sat through 11 minutes of that, can’t take anymore!!! The thumbnail was the highlight for sure.

I was wondering if Anna Mathur was her therapist, they follow/like each other on insta. Not that it matters. But if it was her then it was definitely gifted I’m sure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.