Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just following on from a comment on the last thread if you write a really lengthy post I skip by them as I struggle reading long posts. So if I never react to them you know why (not being mean) ? yes it would be good on long posts to maybe bullet point parts of them ? but if not honestly don’t worry, just me being picky!

Reactions: 24
Just following on from a comment on the last thread if you write a really lengthy post I skip by them as I struggle reading long posts. So if I never react to them you know why (not being mean) ? yes it would be good on long posts to maybe bullet point parts of them ? but if not honestly don’t worry, just me being picky!
I'm the same as you. Especially when there is 4 or 5 close together all saying the same bloody thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest video....wow. She’s just totally not interested anymore is she? Another 5 minute wonder of absolute shite.
It’s so obvious she’s lost the plot and you tube is most certainly not her “jam” anymore. Was it ever?
Give it up reb, for the love of god it’s painful.

Reactions: 24
Her latest video....wow. She’s just totally not interested anymore is she? Another 5 minute wonder of absolute shite.
It’s so obvious she’s lost the plot and you tube is most certainly not her “jam” anymore. Was it ever?
Give it up reb, for the love of god it’s painful.
It’s not her jam anymore.

It’s more like her marmite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I felt like I was on hold listening to crappy music awaiting the "Your call is important to us, please hold the line and your call will be answered..."

Does anyone actually enjoy these speed cleans?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not many viewings on her making my book video ?
Yeah anyone with common sense or being advised well would be ensuring they produced top class content on all platforms for the book launch and potential new followers. Anyone reading the guff about that book will check her out and be unlikely to buy the book based on current content. They'll laugh their socks off and their purses shut!

Reactions: 6
I thought they went off to get lots of baskets and organise that cupboard with all the craft things in it ages ago?

Looks like it’s still an unloved mess!
Not exactly the inspirational craft cupboard of a craft book designer eh? ?

At least people like Emily Norris and Mrs Hinch practice what they preach, not that I’m a fan of them either. Reb just makes a video about something, promptly forgets about it and moves on to the next thing.

View attachment 7171
What a bloody shambles the house and their business lives are.

Reactions: 7
I felt like I was on hold listening to crappy music awaiting the "Your call is important to us, please hold the line and your call will be answered..."

Does anyone actually enjoy these speed cleans?
Nope?why would anyone want to watch someone else clean? do they not they have a brain? ???I haven’t managed to watch a video for weeks, I just read the comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope?why would anyone want to watch someone else clean? do they not they have a brain? ???I haven’t managed to watch a video for weeks, I just read the comments?
duck me! She did a bloody cleaning and tidying one recently, it was tit. Seriously she's lot the bloody plot. She'd be better not bothering.

Reactions: 7
Would anyone like me to put up a video of me sorting my sock drawer.... it'll be exciting. I promise?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Speed cleaning must be the easiest thing to film chuck on the camera, edit music over the top and bobs your uncle!
I'm messy but I'm not filming myself for the Internet, I'd be ashamed if I was them. Two parents at home full time! If they were fat they'd be exactly like Wayne and waynetta slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The tablecloth is a photographers background prop! It’s awful why would you want wooden flooring effect on your table? Stingy not buying one but they need to cover up that gifted dining table somehow I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was absolutely shameful.

She makes such a song and dance that this is her “full time job” and a 5 minute offering once again is the best she can offer?

That’s what she’s been working on this week folks! They vlogged St Andrews the week before, then she’s recorded all about “writing” her book which was a 12 minute video and now this shite.

17 minutes worth of work basically.

It would have taken her 15 minutes tops to wipe down a couple of cabinets and give the sink a once over.

She needs to stop with the NEW HOUSE in the title, she’s doing it only to try and get views. That also wasn’t a speed clean - it was a tidy up. I’d do that every other day in my house, a clean would be just that - getting the cleaning products out! She couldn’t even put away the hoover or bother to tidy the large chest of drawers before she called it a wrap.

No voice over edit, just some music, it’s pure laziness. She’s completely out of touch with this now and should really call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In her insta stories she says it’s happening again, can you comment on tonight’s video. What does she mean? No ones viewing it? Or is it referring to the disabled comments thing?

Reactions: 3
In her insta stories she says it’s happening again, can you comment on tonight’s video. What does she mean? No ones viewing it? Or is it referring to the disabled comments thing?
Knowing Reb she's disabled comments herself and trying to get people to look and get a view. She knows her time is running out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And why on earth has she chosen that photo to use to ask the question?

Agree with everyone about the quality of the video tonight.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.