Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t call it a day.
She has a half a million pound mortgage to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again why oh why does anyone believe her clean and tidy videos. They are the skankiest couple talk about fur coat no knickers!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I do not believe for a minute that they’re ‘overpaying’ the mortgage. I think it’s lee trying to say that him and Reb are the ones making mortgage payments themselves not Rebs Dad, without actually saying that. He would sound an even greater twit if he came on all defensive saying ‘don’t listen to rattle I do pay for this house’ If anything it has the opposite effect - I’m even more convinced that Daddy Cannon had a hand in the purchase of that big dated Murfreesboro mansion ?

Reactions: 20
How on earth anybody would want to actually sit and watch someone clean their bedroom is beyond me find it incredibly sad ?‍♀ Also the sheep that leave all these fawning brown nosed comments like they actually know her so pathetic?

Reactions: 17
Aw, she delete finger has been flexed already and this comment has now gone! ?

What a tit video. Boring. Like watching paint dry.

The mental hair is the only remotely good thing about it.

Why would anyone want to watch someone else clean the bathroom sink?! What sad acts actually watch this tit? (Obviously I’m watching for pure amusement at how terrible it is!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth anybody would want to actually sit and watch someone clean their bedroom is beyond me find it incredibly sad ?‍♀ Also the sheep that leave all these fawning brown nosed comments like they actually know her so pathetic?
If only they knew she really couldn’t give two shits about them! They genuinely think she cares about them and the answers to her questions ? morons

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are comments back on?

Reactions: 2
To be fair, watching her clean is more interesting than watching Meld shop in Aldi.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry I was once a sheep and loved MrsM but seriously I can't remember any dumbfuck comments like that in the good old days. They cannot be real surely (apart from the lovely Sally tattle), sure that's not the weirdo comments from the pweirdo ring youtube are investigating? They are seriously odd.

Reactions: 11
The comments ?? they must be taking the piss surely no one is that thick ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Full time job ? the comment about working hard and how she hasn’t had everything handed to her on a plate even they will surely be laughing their wee hobbit socks off at. Unfortunately people are that dumb to believe these two planks are some inpirational duo doing something amazing when in short they are nothing more than scrounging layabouts - sorry to say it but that is the exact calibre of people that aspire to be like the humdrums

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.