Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PAT, ya wee chicken nugget, is your mobile number really that readily available to any of your 25k followers?! Cant believe my ? surely that’s a bit of an error?!
I saw that, it’s been on his page a while now.

He’s a pubic figure so it’s probably a direct link to this PA or agent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that, it’s been on his page a while now.

He’s a pubic figure so it’s probably a direct link to this PA or agent.
What a dick! I've never looked that closely at his details but I seem to remember ages ago he said he'd had texts asking where MrsM was and was she OK as she was quiet. I remember thinking, I'd never go as far to text a stranger and intrude! Fsake!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a dick! I've never looked that closely at his details but I seem to remember ages ago he said he'd had texts asking where MrsM was and was she OK as she was quiet. I remember thinking, I'd never go as far to text a stranger and intrude! Fsake!
He likes sliding into people’s DMs so I’m assuming it’s like an open invitation for people to slide into his inbox ?

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s hoping to attract some fan girls there I think, his attention seeking fake question times on Instagram are just absoloootely not enough for this little belter and he needs something to do while he’s in front of the fire with his gin and fizzy cola bottles when Mrs M is out now that he can’t slide into womens DM’s without it being known! I’d be kinda worried if that was my husband, just saying ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
pats mobile number is available on his insta page ? I just noticed it when I had a quick snoop on his page. Kind of testing how long it will stay there now it’s been mentioned on here ?

Jesus.
What a fud.
Why the duck would he have his number public?! Who’s he expecting to phone him?!
Maybe he’s hoping ASJ or GF are going to
Send him a DM.... or maybe he’s just quietly hoping for a few dick pics!!!! ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wondered that too but literally no other insta goon has that?! Reb doesn’t, nor does Emily Norris, brummy etc
Haha oh no I was being completely sarcastic!

It’s on his page cause he’s an attention seeking wee rat #uokhun #lovesthedrama #newnumberwhodis #tbplzxox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus.
What a fud.
Why the duck would he have his number public?! Who’s he expecting to phone him?!
Maybe he’s hoping ASJ or GF are going to
Send him a DM.... or maybe he’s just quietly hoping for a few dick pics!!!! ???
Oh Mel you icon. I've not heard fud for ages. He really is a fud ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have seen it now! He must be so bored to be encouraging contact in this way. Genuinely! I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I need to remind myself of his twattishness before I get too soft!

Haha I have a business page and I can confirm that's probably an oversight. There's a box for entering your number but it isn't clear that it's for public use - so yeh, that'll be his number.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have seen it now! He must be so bored to be encouraging contact in this was. Genuinely! I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I need to remind myself of his twattishness before I get too soft!
He's pretty stupid, as Mel says... A fud. In all seriousness with the allegations about Chris Ingham you'd think Bunion Bad Boy would be more careful. Seriously, there's some weird people around, fan girl types. But he's encouraging that. I think others could be right to say he maybe enjoys that attention, I certainly we wouldn't trust him if he were my husband in that situation given the DM history. ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.