Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look around the other threads earlier to have a chuckle at the titles - most others with 1 exception have 1 thread!!!! Boringly names with the floggers name!!
Reb!!! You’ve got 25 full threads!! That’s over 25,000 comments. 25,000 times people have taken the time to comment on how utterly shady and shameful you are. Your skin must be as thick as you and your husband ? If I saw this about myself it would probably break me...but you don’t read here so I guess it’s ok!!
Quick! order the rose gold balloons marking 25k! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha the new vlog is up from their romantic getaway and comments are disabled ??wonder whys that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Christ Pat is really a hapless wee twit isn’t he? Posts a story of F with pweirdo R Kelly in the background yesterday, and then some wifey’s bikini shot today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
duck a duck I might have to retract my statement about her jacket being fake Barbour by the looks of her Vlog she’s only been into Barbour and BOUGHT something ? that must be off the advance she got from her book!

And I wouldn’t say 26 is too old for Jack Wills just cause she dresses like my Granny doesn’t mean he has to. She’ll be buying her clothes from the back of the woman’s weekly and going on a saga cruise next

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Until tonight's vlog I never knew Pat had a woman stamp ? Nice little dig from Rebs at the restaurant... never has a bad word to say about a free meal, never has a good word to say when she's had to dust off her purse.

Reactions: 24
The only time she’s happy is when she’s away from the kids! She’s not a natural mother whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Until tonight's vlog I never knew Pat had a woman stamp ? Nice little dig from Rebs at the restaurant... never has a bad word to say about a free meal, never has a good word to say when she's had to dust off her purse.
Yeah it says “my balls are in Mrs Meldrums handbag”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck a duck I might have to retract my statement about her jacket being fake Barbour by the looks of her Vlog she’s only been into Barbour and BOUGHT something ? that must be off the advance she got from her book!

And I wouldn’t say 26 is too old for Jack Wills just cause she dresses like my Granny doesn’t mean he has to. She’ll be buying her clothes from the back of the woman’s weekly and going on a saga cruise next
I don't care whether he wears Jack Wills or not but he's not 26 and no matter how many times he jokes that he is, it just isn't funny ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ANNNNNDDDDD, It just happens to be the 5 year anniversary of a local crystal shop out this way....HMMMMM
They must’ve went for a mooch before their freebie lunch and bagged a deal for some bad boy crystals that will keep that protective force field round her neck and knickers in place. She is talking some serious shite lately!
I’m really happy guys, tip top, so so happy manic grin laughing emoji face im just feeling fantastic... honestly ? delete, block, delete etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone else ever noticed how when she’s telling a story and she says “didn’t we lee?” and trying to get his agreement she stares so intently at him as if to say “go along with my story or i’ll kill you”. I wonder how many times lee has thought to himself “what the hell you on about?!”. Lying seems to be a fundamental part of their life!
“Didn’t we Lee?” Eyes right on him. “I burned about 700 and something calories, didn’t I Lee”

“We’ve had a wonderful morning this morning, didn’t we Lee? Oh tit no we didn’t, youngest inconveniences was up all bloody night and we woke up late”. Can’t even remember wtf she’s meant to be chatting about.

As a good friend of mine says “never let the truth get in the way of a good story”. I’ll let you have that for free Rebs. Hash tag kindly gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently issues with the comments so she has said to leave a comment ??
Stupid bint. Louie pentland YouTube affected also, but she's made alternative FB thread for comment and engagement. The Meldrums can rest up for a while they don’t give a tit about sincere engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently issues with the comments so she has said to leave a comment ??
All up and running now!!! Whoop whoop! A few comments saying about why they have been disabled but of course Rebecca isn’t going to reply to those ones is she! She has her kids online for weirds to feast their eyes upon them! Disgusting!!?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Imagine going away for the night with your man and filming the whole damn thing! Sad sad sad!

It’s disgusting that people have told her the reason YouTube are disabling comments yet she’s chosen to override the settings and will continue to share her children for the world to see.

Also, I thought she said Lee booked it as a surprise? So why in the car did he say ‘when we were discussing where to go and how far places were...’ thought it was a surprise MELD? ? In order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, and those two don’t have half a brain cell between them! Total muppets!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Imagine going away for the night with your man and filming the whole damn thing! Sad sad sad!
Just away to post the same. Who the duck wants to watch a couple (any couple, but by far no way watching this fake pair) on a romantic getaway. They've lost the plot. Gadz. ?????

It’s disgusting that people have told her the reason YouTube are disabling comments yet she’s chosen to override the settings and will continue to share her children for the world to see.

Also, I thought she said Lee booked it as a surprise? So why in the car did he say ‘when we were discussing where to go and how far places were...’ thought it was a surprise MELD? ? In order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, and those two don’t have half a brain cell between them! Total muppets!
Complete idiots, the pair of them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.