Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
You know when you watch a story, or see a post on their grid and you think ‘I just can’t wait to see what Tattle is gonna day about this’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Catwoman

VIP Member
Can we stop on the education chat pretty please. It's turning into bloody mumsnet in here. ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I cannot fathom these floggers anymore. There is a paedophile ring on YT which has caused all comments to be disabled for safety reasons and all they bleat on about is what an inconvenience it is to them and how is affecting their engagement.
For gods sake, open your eyes you morons!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
M

Member 1942

Lee had no reason to ask followers about overpaying mortagages other than to brag that they are in a position to overpay theirs.
It’s terribly uncouth. He should keep their mortgage business to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Pixies35

It’s disgusting that people have told her the reason YouTube are disabling comments yet she’s chosen to override the settings and will continue to share her children for the world to see.

Also, I thought she said Lee booked it as a surprise? So why in the car did he say ‘when we were discussing where to go and how far places were...’ thought it was a surprise MELD? ? In order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, and those two don’t have half a brain cell between them! Total muppets!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

freckleface94

Thats it.... i FINALLY unfollowed these insta mums, mrs meldrum, mamareid, maisymeow, EN etc etc. You tube unsubscribed too to. I am sick of feeling like II haven't achieved anything, spending my hard earned money on shite cause i 'need' it. The final straw for me was MaisyMeow. I usually really like her and think she is relatable but she did a clothes haul, shoes for £85, jackets for whatever and Im thinking your on maternity wage now and I am on full time wage and couldnt afford that. They really are damaging peoples actual mental health and not just the mental health that Mrs M makes up that she has. Something really needs to be done about them because it is becoming a joke.

Rant Over!!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t want to imply anything or trigger anyone.
But she has been ever so anxious lately.
Sometimes you get a shit haircut, and in tears, mooch your way into the bathroom in distress. And BAM

before you know it you’re Scottish Britney circa 2007.

• Haha
  • Heart

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Must be all those fizzy sweets on the way back to the hotel getting him excited! Those men were probably thinking look at the little boy taking photos of us he must have a keen interest in golf ?
Mr meldrum can simultaneously look both 15 and 45, it's peculiar

• Haha
Reactions: 42
M

Member 1682

“My sister says I shouldn’t buy myself one, just put it out into the Universe and manifest it”

I think young Tegan has been smoking too much weed. What absolute shit is this?!

First off - obviously Delboy wouldn’t ever buy a fucking crystal. Jesus wept, she doesn’t stick her hand in her pocket for anything let alone a fucking shiny bit of quartz.

Is this what spoilt bitches think?! That if you fancy something then the “universe will manifest it” ———— maybe the two of them should start manifesting some fucking brain cells!!!!

(I bet old Delboy doesn’t even know what manifest even means!!!!)

Give me strength!!!

She’s a laughing stock. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ChilliDog

I had a look around the other threads earlier to have a chuckle at the titles - most others with 1 exception have 1 thread!!!! Boringly names with the floggers name!!
Reb!!! You’ve got 25 full threads!! That’s over 25,000 comments. 25,000 times people have taken the time to comment on how utterly shady and shameful you are. Your skin must be as thick as you and your husband ? If I saw this about myself it would probably break me...but you don’t read here so I guess it’s ok!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
Thanks for the reports, this thread has taken a turn for the worse and a couple of posts have been deleted. It's much better if we support each other and are thoughtful. Personal attacks on posters is strictly against the rules.

If you don't get on with someone please just use the ignore button so you never see their posts :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Curlygirld

Shut the fuck up melds, you only bought these cause you’re getting paid. What a liar making out she’s went for her weekly shop and just happened upon these.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Christmasfairy

So they get paid/get a free break with Sykes cottage and we see about 3 minutes of footage on insta but they apparently pay for a 1 night stay at St. Andrews themselves and we get an entire vlog dedicated to it on YouTube?! Something isn’t right there surely?! How is that good business sense?! Surely you’d vlog the paid work so when you actually have a night away with your husband on (allegedly ?) your own money you can relax and enjoy it and put the camera down!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

lola

View attachment 7019

Looking back through some screen grabs....I’ve got SO many gems ? (excuse the additional comment above, it was sent in a WhatsApp group with my friends and we think Pats a ?)

@lola this ones for you. Family man Lee joking about his wife needing counselling.

Happy Friday!
I'm sorry, the mrsrmeldrum.tl page has been removed from Instagram ? when I tried to log in, it said that the owner had removed it, obvs I have not, so had a look and Instagram seems to have removed it. The censorship!!! Feeling like I'm in North Korea.

• Wow
  • Sad

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Has anyone else ever noticed how when she’s telling a story and she says “didn’t we lee?” and trying to get his agreement she stares so intently at him as if to say “go along with my story or i’ll kill you”. I wonder how many times lee has thought to himself “what the hell you on about?!”. Lying seems to be a fundamental part of their life!

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Who overpays their mortgage? Well not you Lee, ya wee pleb, YOUR WIFE might but you contribute nothing, you provide no financial security for your family at all, your input is nothing more than a glorified maid/Nanny, sad pathetic little man. Whether we like her or not Mrs Meldrum is the brand, the income comes from her and your children. Your mortgage payments come at the privacy, security and potential mental wellbeing of your kids, hardly something to be proud of is it.

No ones paying to watch you or your dippy eggs wee man!

Reactions: 36

montydonfc

VIP Member
Looking forward to his snow chat already..........not
Would you have a look at this snow! Me and little coco pops chicken nugget cocolicious feral baby wild child savage sweet P are heading out sledging aren’t we darling while the big kiddos are at school and nursery then we’ll pick up the big legend Safiyah and Go Florrie! and head off for a sledge on the big hill - oocha it’s gonna be a belter!

• Haha
Reactions: 36