Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look around the other threads earlier to have a chuckle at the titles - most others with 1 exception have 1 thread!!!! Boringly names with the floggers name!!
Reb!!! You’ve got 25 full threads!! That’s over 25,000 comments. 25,000 times people have taken the time to comment on how utterly shady and shameful you are. Your skin must be as thick as you and your husband ? If I saw this about myself it would probably break me...but you don’t read here so I guess it’s ok!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wish they would stop banging on about the bloody weather and how 'lush' it is, 17 degrees in NE Scotland in February only indicates to me that the planet is dying! Yes it's nice to feel the sun but it's not normal and if I was them I would be worrying for the future of their three children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My 13 year old just made herself some dippy eggs before she goes to her activity.

"Look at these bad boys, they're wee belters"

I will no longer watch Mr Meldrum Instastories near her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aaaaand Lees posted a pic of some lass in a bikini... apparently praising the editing of the poster... dirty bugger.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else ever noticed how when she’s telling a story and she says “didn’t we lee?” and trying to get his agreement she stares so intently at him as if to say “go along with my story or i’ll kill you”. I wonder how many times lee has thought to himself “what the hell you on about?!”. Lying seems to be a fundamental part of their life!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Aaaaand Lees posted a pic of some lass in a bikini... apparently praising the editing of the poster... dirty bugger.
He’s such a letch,
Or is he trying too hard to prove he’s 100% into the ladies and not anything else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well shockingly enough no company's had the decency to gift them a damn hot tube yet! Those poor children, at least the water would have been warm ?
Could have doubled up as a good bath too ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a look around the other threads earlier to have a chuckle at the titles - most others with 1 exception have 1 thread!!!! Boringly names with the floggers name!!
Reb!!! You’ve got 25 full threads!! That’s over 25,000 comments. 25,000 times people have taken the time to comment on how utterly shady and shameful you are. Your skin must be as thick as you and your husband ? If I saw this about myself it would probably break me...but you don’t read here so I guess it’s ok!!
As long as the ?? keeps coming their way... Its all that matters to them for sure.

He’s such a letch,
Or is he trying too hard to prove he’s 100% into the ladies and not anything else?!
Debatable! He definitely tries too hard and is very feminine in the way he looks, acts and talks! Think he’s hiding in that closet personally. He probably got a slap from Reb for posting another woman in a bikini ? sent to the shed with no supper!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he think by posting bikini shots it’ll throw us off the scent ?

I think wee belter Lee doth protest too much me thinks ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha Ha I got it as I was thinking this may be why Rebs after her big bum looks like Pat the twit likes a bum.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ha Ha I got it as I was thinking this may be why Rebs after her big bum looks like Pat the twit likes a bum.View attachment 6827
It’s a still from
A video.

The video on CR page is pretty cool. No doubt Lee is trying to wangle a free laptop or new camera!!!
Probably deleted the story realising the still image was a bit questionable!
The twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.