Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee really is a balloon.. lunch date with my babe.
If my husband did that I would instantly tell him to delete it or reword it to sound less cheesy.
Some lunch date, they’re all over social media instead of engaging in conversation with each other and actually appreciating one another’s company while they are once again child-free. It’s pathetic, they can’t do anything without the cameras! There’s been at least 10 comments deleted from Rebecca’s latest grid post so far so can imagine they're sitting there staring at the screens waiting for the next one to delete ?? sad, like 2 work colleagues that have to put up with each other and have nothing to talk about other than their “work” and don’t get out much and document every detail when they do ! Cue the same stories of their food when it arrives ? hope she showered after the gym before going for lunch! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shortest bout of anxiety I’ve ever heard of. The symptoms appeared, she diagnosed herself and it was cured within what? 2 weeks?
1 reiki session, 1 cashmere jumper, 1 night away and one therapy session BOOM sorted ??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi Guuuuuuys

Really sorry for the radio silence, and to @ McChickenLegend for reaching out, gal gang power and all that lifting up jazz.

But you know reeeeeeeeaallu, reeeeeeeeaallu busy with work emails etc. ( Actually my good chum Mr Johnnie B might have been offering 20% off, so I might have been mooching my way through the entire super cute catalogue. Swipe up down below for my sooper AF link.........you might even be able to stretch to a mood boosting Breton, but obviously not the cashmere!)

Now a quick Runner and Begone update, thinking about doing a wee DITL vlog about them because I am OBSESSED with their cuteness, what do you think guys? Yes or No poll on my Insta

So the PPTT, ( may or other be # kingly gifted), is ongoing.

That's Princess Piggie Tutu Training to any lovely new subscribers, remember to click that wee bell guys ?. But we're having a few, teeny, tiny, (but obviously sharable to all of you dear, caring viewers,) issues....infact it's CARNAGE ? Runner Pops is still picking her own outfits, Gone, as we now like to call her, ( couldn't think of a cute nick name, but hey ho the eldest always sort of fades into the background anyway.) Is demanding more and more individual attention.
Mealtimes........carrots, hay and #PAH guinea pig mix everywhere and sleep patterns are of the scale.........all you here is "weeeeee, weeeeee, meep, meep, meep"

Honestly I've tried everything tea, enhancing my butt, anything sparkly( oh only crystals ?), sniffing my jumper cuffs, ( it's rare alpaca, why stop at cashmere??) ...................might need a well deserved break.......maybe the Maldives?? ( Helloooooooo Virgin Holidays ?)

And as for the Garmans, tried everything, round their heads, round their middles, tried tying the two together with them............ obviously what we really need is one of those nice shiny Myzones with the adjustable belts..........and I've heard they count "meeps" ?
Got to go guys, few packages to drop of at the post office...............(What not the two Garmans sold on on FleaBay?? ?)
Oh loveyyyy it sounds like you’ve been having such a hard time with those little rebel rodents!! Little legends!!!

Why dont you see if nene and meme can take them for a while so you can get down to the gym for a ramming? I know it does me a world of good!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm ? once again, it’s tursday. They’ve done duck all apart from drop their kids to school and ship the smallest inconvienience off to the MIL. They then spend the morning in the gym and swan off to a free lunch, then off for a wee walk. So, so fortunate. So, so unrelatable.

For those in the real world, who’s had time to go for a wee walk today?! ? they seriously live on another bleeping planet.
This free ride has to end soon surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 24

“My sister says I shouldn’t buy myself one, just put it out into the Universe and manifest it”

I think young Tegan has been smoking too much weed. What absolute tit is this?!

First off - obviously Delboy wouldn’t ever buy a bleeping crystal. Jesus wept, she doesn’t stick her hand in her pocket for anything let alone a bleeping shiny bit of quartz.

Is this what spoilt witches think?! That if you fancy something then the “universe will manifest it” ———— maybe the two of them should start manifesting some bleeping brain cells!!!!

(I bet old Delboy doesn’t even know what manifest even means!!!!)

Give me strength!!!

She’s a laughing stock. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And I totally forgot to mention the anxiety cure.

She seems to dip in and out of what she shares and it all seems to coincide with what tit storm she’s created the day before on insta, or what she’s been caught out for doing or not doing. One minute she’s suffering with anxiety, next thing she’s had a bakewell green tea, chucked on a Boden Breton and bob’s your uncle and fanny’s Your aunt, it’s gone like a cloud of smoke.

Got to keep those calories up when someone else is paying ?
And is she really so thick that she doesn’t understand the basic principle of calories in versus calories out? It doesn’t matter how many calories you burn, going out and eating more calories than you worked off means you might as well have not worked out in the first place?even #ramminator commented on that!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh loveyyyy it sounds like you’ve been having such a hard time with those little rebel rodents!! Little legends!!!

Why dont you see if nene and meme can take them for a while so you can get down to the gym for a ramming? I know it does me a world of good!
S'OK, I'm going to attach them to my back pack with bungi cord and go for a run.
No one's ""press packed" me any of the selection of guinea pig carriers I posted on my grid yesterday, so, so disappointing ? If the kindly gifted mini head torches arrive in time I can even go in the dark at dinner time and avoid the rest of the litter.? ( Ooops, did I just make a boob and slip in a BABY announcement ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 6805

“My sister says I shouldn’t buy myself one, just put it out into the Universe and manifest it”

I think young Tegan has been smoking too much weed. What absolute tit is this?!

First off - obviously Delboy wouldn’t ever buy a bleeping crystal. Jesus wept, she doesn’t stick her hand in her pocket for anything let alone a bleeping shiny bit of quartz.

Is this what spoilt witches think?! That if you fancy something then the “universe will manifest it” ———— maybe the two of them should start manifesting some bleeping brain cells!!!!

(I bet old Delboy doesn’t even know what manifest even means!!!!)

Give me strength!!!

She’s a laughing stock. ???
She does this with everything though - does nt buy it - puts it out on social media and it appears #gifted!! I m sure the crystal will Be the same!! There s an old blog of hers where her and her mum are in town and she is going in about how her mum was obesssed with getting a crispy crepe donut for free!!!!
Like mother like daughter ???

They are like children
Me me me....I want I want, another treat, another break, something new, one fad to the next.
GROW UP!!!
Get real jobs and contribute something positive to this world you live in.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if they just sit about at night and think up more tit they can spout the next day to try and get engagement off their sheep. Edgy nothing is working for you. You are a complete and utter hole.

No amount of crystals is going to change the fact that you are a greedy lazy witch with no work ethic. Maybe try taking that stick out of your flat arse and stop pretending to be something you are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
S'OK, I'm going to attach them to my back pack with bungi cord and go for a run.
No one's ""press packed" me any of the selection of guinea pig carriers I posted on my grid yesterday, so, so disappointing ? If the kindly gifted mini head torches arrive in time I can even go in the dark at dinner time and avoid the rest of the litter.? ( Ooops, did I just make a boob and slip in a BABY announcement ?)
Sounds like a brill plan! Make sure the wee nuggets are wearing suitable headwear for the trip and they’ve got their #kindlygifted jackets zipped up!
Wouldn’t want to be up allll night with them full of the cold distrubing you!

Congrats on nugget no4! So so happy for you! Do guinea pigs carry the Zikka virus? Asking for a friend xo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some lunch date, they’re all over social media instead of engaging in conversation with each other and actually appreciating one another’s company while they are once again child-free. It’s pathetic, they can’t do anything without the cameras! There’s been at least 10 comments deleted from Rebecca’s latest grid post so far so can imagine they're sitting there staring at the screens waiting for the next one to delete ?? sad, like 2 work colleagues that have to put up with each other and have nothing to talk about other than their “work” and don’t get out much and document every detail when they do ! Cue the same stories of their food when it arrives ? hope she showered after the gym before going for lunch! ??
Do you know what she deleted? Curious as it doesn’t take much for Rebs to delete and block, people ask genuine questions and boom ? they gone! Let’s not ruin the moment ?she’s sooooooo happy and feeling so good!!

I wonder if they just sit about at night and think up more tit they can spout the next day to try and get engagement off their sheep. Edgy nothing is working for you. You are a complete and utter hole.

No amount of crystals is going to change the fact that you are a greedy lazy witch with no work ethic. Maybe try taking that stick out of your flat arse and stop pretending to be something you are not.
???So funny, I can’t stop laughing ??

Did she say the Reiki woman is all booked because she told everyone about her?!?I wonder if she’s getting any commission for everyone that goes there.....

19B07E2A-32F7-4893-A203-ABE03D9820B3.jpeg

“Oh dear!!! I really need to stop talking tit!! It stinks? in here!!??! It’s either that or not having had a shower after gym.....”?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Line of the year from Pat “I never anticipated such a big one!”

Funny that’s exactly what Reb said after her first sesh with Rami?

Well saying someone else is footing the bill - otherwise those two would have been ordering a pensioners fish tea between them both.

She’s so happy!
Reiki was still amazing!
She’s free of the kids again!
Poppy is still broken!
Such a bad night!
Rushing around like mad after they slept in!
How will we get the kids dropped off and to the gym?!
Lee’s Mums a legend - her and Poppy are painting the guinea pig run today.

She’s manic. Her stories are manic. She’s trying so so hard to come across as oh my gosh guys I’m just like so so deliriously happy and feeling so so wonderful it’s an act. It’s as fake as her fake Barbour.

Monday - gym, walk with friends, “played” with Florrie, sat watching Pat trim the bush, ice cream with S cos she read on here that everyone knows she favours F so she has to try and show us! Then get florrie ready to perform for the Paid Partnership with Hello Fresh.

Tuesday - gym, pack the kids off, lunch with Pat the twit, walk with Pat the twit, home to dinner no doubt made by Nana, schedule a 6 minute vlog so it’s longer than the 5 minute vlog from Sunday, Viola! Work done.

Guys remember this is her jam! It’s her full time job that she just couldn’t possibly do it without Pat there begging along with her 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they both awake with Poppy???Take a night on/night off...you are both home all day!!I can't understand it
Exactly. They have a spare bed. Take it in turns so you’re not both walking zombies all day. Saying that though, they still manage their gym sessions don’t they! I’d be begging for a nap! ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.