Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[emoji2362] oh gee whiz - can we get off private school and homework chat, this isn’t Mumsnet?

Also, the huge essays are getting more and more difficult to read. I’m sure they could be shortened into something more succinct.
Yep, I can never be bothered teading the War & Peace posts. ?

Reactions: 15
Rebs back at the gym, still sporting the wasp nest hair style.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #27 Rebs never happy, unless it’s for free, cocunts for breakfast, Bubblegum and Daisy RIP

Reactions: 5
Meldrum thinks that her vlogs resonate because her life so closely resembles that of her viewers. ‘I think my vlogs represent real families, real lives and the real struggles of parenthood,’ she says. ‘People like to be able to relate to what they are watching.’ And unlike blogging, where you can be selective about what you share, vlogging allows viewers to see how you talk, how you dress, where you buy your furniture. ‘With a video you can’t sugar-coat your life,’ says
Ha ha maybe she should remember this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meldrum thinks that her vlogs resonate because her life so closely resembles that of her viewers. ‘I think my vlogs represent real families, real lives and the real struggles of parenthood,’ she says. ‘People like to be able to relate to what they are watching.’ And unlike blogging, where you can be selective about what you share, vlogging allows viewers to see how you talk, how you dress, where you buy your furniture. ‘With a video you can’t sugar-coat your life,’ says
Ha ha maybe she should remember this ?
Where did she write this tit? She needs to have another look at herself. Verruca has either gone through the looking glass / into the wardrobe or landed in bloody kanvas her life videos are so far removed from being relatable, honest or reality! ???

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure where you get your figures from. Of course a skiing trip could cost 6k but it doesn’t have to by any means, my husband and son took a last minute deal snowboarding for 6 days £536.
Where did you go and did this include lift passes????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.