Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh more me adult time.

Her posts get even more erratic and bonkers.

There's couple good comments

Any funny comments on her insta
As she blocked me.
Guesses for tonight's lengthy vlog

Couples assumption

Will we ever see the piggies

Or how to pick the best grey paint.

Reactions: 8
This post

You so lucky that you get the time! Working along with three kids & a husband at work full time means not much time or money left for treats (why oh why is childcare so expensive!)

And this response more level headed sheep

She hardly ever responds or deletes on her fb group.

don’t get discouraged .... blogging is not normal and unfortunately these things are tinting societies view points, making people feel inadequate, ungrateful and a complete failure. Saddens me soooo much! You are doing great to raise your kids keep going! X

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh god she's going all hippy dippy. Pat is faaaar too chavvy to get down with the healing forcefields and crystals. Did anyone note Pat's well timed yawn during Reb's stories this morning? I think Reb did ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious how she actively responds to all the tit comments on an AD|, but as soon as it’s something that has no financial reward for her, she doesn’t bother responding to anything anyone says.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Gosh more me adult time.

As she blocked me.

Couples assumption

You know that you can just set up another insta account don’t you? ?if you can stand the excitement ?

Reactions: 4
Gosh more me adult time.

As she blocked me.

Couples assumption

Sorry that’s why I checked. Some good ones about charging crystals in moon light, but none that she’s responded to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just popping back to the topic of Fs speech. I do think she speaks in a baby-ish way, and I think this has been encouraged by Reb as very little children are their brand. As was said earlier there won’t be saying anything to encourage her ‘being a big girl’ She wants to pretend the kids are younger to keep the interest. It was the same with Poppy and the Ella’s kitchen gloop. Keep feeding her infant pouches when she was too big for them. I remember watching Reb on a vlog when S was in reception, where Reb had been to parents evening and the teachers had mentioned speech therapy then. When F gets to school it may be the same.

No surprise that the pair of them are chowing down big style on someone else’s dolla. It’s hilarious how they split a salmon fillet between then when they’re paying, when it’s someone else’s bill hey go all out! Just like the costa ad and bringing home tubs from the Scottish pork ad. Stingy bastards unless someone else’s is paying!!

Reactions: 22
I reckon she’s had a right arse reaming from Boden as there’s no other explanation I can find as to why she’s.

1 - actually being nice to people and mindful of the replies she gives to her followers.

2 - engaging with her followers full stop.

Check out that bad boy belter Lee on his Instagram all freshly manscaped with his hair all neatly slicked back and his best pair of duty free Ray Bans on standing there like the spare member of Take That ? he’s clearly begging someone to grab his wrist and drag him out the closet he’s been hiding in ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My dog is getting severely fed up with me calling him 'ma wee chicken nugget' or 'you absolute belter of a pup' to the point he won't even look me in the eye now ?.

But I just can't help myself.. soz Pat stole your lingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope she’s not going to have the paddling pool out?! I mean, it’s been a beautiful day here in London but it feels cold still, if you not in the sunshine ☀ then it’s cold!!

Reactions: 5
How boring is their weather chat ? Hello you bleeping morons we all have eyes and can see what the weather's like for ourselves. Imagine having so little going on in your life that's the best patter you can come up with ??

I really hope she’s not going to have the paddling pool out?! I mean, it’s been a beautiful day here in London but it feels cold still, if you not in the sunshine ☀ then it’s cold!!
Yeah that’s Reb all over she’s sitting all warm in her faux Barbour jacket but she’ll willingly sling her kids into a feeezing paddling pool for 10 minutes peace. It’s the end of winter and Poppy is only just getting a warm jacket put on her and now she’s talking about paddling pools.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s Reb all over she’s sitting all warm in her faux Barbour jacket but she’ll willingly sling her kids into a feeezing paddling pool for 10 minutes peace. It’s the end of winter and Poppy is only just getting a warm jacket put on her and now she’s talking about paddling pools.
She tried to sell her real Barbour jacket on the local selling page last year and when a friend of a friend wanted to buy it, she never got back to them or answered any of their messages?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like a brill plan! Make sure the wee nuggets are wearing suitable headwear for the trip and they’ve got their #kindlygifted jackets zipped up!
Wouldn’t want to be up allll night with them full of the cold distrubing you!

Congrats on nugget no4! So so happy for you! Do guinea pigs carry the Zikka virus? Asking for a friend xo
Na, going for some weird Peruvian plague this time..........don't think the viewers, my lovely, lovely supportive fans, the readers of the Daily Mail, The Sun, The P&J, The Deeside Piper, Facebook, Mumsnet, the local post office staff and the wifie behind returns at Primark will take the Zika bate twice. Got to keep content fresh and engaging, got to think of my live feeds as the happy hatching approaches :m,

• Haha
Well shockingly enough no company's had the decency to gift them a damn hot tube yet! Those poor children, at least the water would have been warm ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.