Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Florrie’s so lucky getting one on one time there learning to ride her bike.

Does Reb have amnesia? Can she not remember what she said 20 mins ago?

Now we’ve got Lee our tending to the bush ?

Reactions: 11
What does everyone think the “couple assumptions” will be?

Im going for -

That you’re now stuck with each other because you know no one else would be insane enough to put up with either of your tit.

That you never pay for anything yourselves.

That both your gym membership and PT sessions are gifted.

That you’re so tight you split a salmon fillet and still have leftovers for lunch the next day.

That you’re both so boring and dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Im going for -

That you’re now stuck with each other because you know no one else would be insane enough to put up with either of your tit.

That you’re so tight you split a salmon fillet and still have leftovers for lunch the next day.

You've got all of those assumptions correct✔??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeans were tight a year ago but now she’s got a bigger bum they fit so so much better!

The girls asked for more one on one time so of course she’s with Go Florrie! And Pat’s with the big legend Safiyah where they’ll head to Morrison’s for a mango finger because Safiyah is so so obsessed with them right now and then off to do the food shop no doubt and that’s S getting the quality one on one time she needs.

Gym for her
Gym for him
Poppy handover at some point in between
Honestly it’s just been so so busy today guys!

Note she didn’t tag her outfit - Boden “previous collab” Reb it was about 14 hours ago hen you were claiming cashmere cured your anxiety/funk.. ?

Wonder when the trip to the hairdresser will be this week?

And will someone for the love of god gift her a new eyebrow palette and show her how to do them properly-this painting above the eyebrow is making her look (even more) crazy ?
And there you have it, another busy "full time working" day in the life of the Meedrums........?
Now she's sitting on her newly enhanced, potentially gifted, behind flashing another new pair of trainers whilst Pat trims her bush in a "manly" fashion.
Nice to see she actually changed out of her gym gear to pose, "cutely" and off centre, for the grid..........shower probably not ?
Hey Guys we're still waiting for the arrival of the magically gifted garden expert as we're so, so keen to learn about keeping our weed trees in check ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is that pose? We know she's hump backed but is she purposely trying to look pike Quasimodo's sister? What she thinks looks cute actually looks like she's trying to take a tit in her garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they are in the garden asking their thousands of followers for advice on what to do with all their vast amounts of land she can wander through whilst wearing Boden or perhaps fake next type Barbour wear ?

I’m assuming this is purely for the sake of something to vlog about cause Lee’s brothers a gardener/tree surgeon so they won’t even pay to get that done probably.

Cut to Lee who’s huffing and puffing and got a sweat on cause Lady Chatterley has made him earn his keep and cut some twigs off the tree ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Im going for -

That you're both as bad as each other.......
That you're both happy to reward yourselves with expensive "treats" as you see fit, but your kids have to wait until it's free, "gifted" or they have to pose up a storm as part of an AD ?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me what we should do with this weed but dont worry I won’t give a tit or listen to you my wee sheepies as we’ve just hacked it to pieces anyways ??

(We know she loves a weed - keep bulkin’ Melds)

Ps. Are they both stinky cocunts today?
Is Pat still in his gym gear from earlier?
Where’s feral poplicious? Has she finally managed to escape the circus and flee towards the woods with @Bubblegum & Rosie? One can only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 6739

Words fail me. ??‍♀?

Looks like that’s the “assume the position for a Monday ramming” ?

“One on one time with F” actually means posing for photos in the garden and uploading them to Instagram. Good quality parenting there Delboy.
Is that her ? face?!? It looks like she’s having a poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK I'll be kind........Your "tree" is indeed a weed, a pretty one that attracts butterflys I'll grant you that, but still essentially a weed.

They are notorious for looking afffa bonnie but their seeds get into cracks in buildings and railway sidings and causing havoc and untold dammage. Attractive but Irritating little buggers sound familiar ? ?

You will not kill it unless you hack it back to ground level, treat the stump and cover it with black plastic.
You will however spend most of the year cutting them back, as they will soon outstrip both you and micro man in terms of height. In any strong winds they are prone to breaking and making some mess.....Don't thank me, I'm sure you now have enough material for a gardening vlog ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh God. A gardening blog. Can you imagine? Lol.
What’s with Pat the prat trimming her bush back boomerang style?
What a joke they are. Very entertaining viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK I'll be kind........Your "tree" is indeed a weed, a pretty one that attracts butterflys I'll grant you that, but still essentially a weed.

They are notorious for looking afffa bonnie but their seeds get into cracks in buildings and railway sidings and causing havoc and untold dammage. Attractive but Irritating little buggers sound familiar ? ?

You will not kill it unless you hack it back to ground level, treat the stump and cover it with black plastic.
You will however spend most of the year cutting them back, as they will soon outstrip both you and micro man in terms of height. In any strong winds they are prone to breaking and making some mess.....Don't thank me, I'm sure you now have enough material for a gardening vlog ?
Such a shame no stunning Japanese knot weed.

Is that top boden.

Undeclared ad?

That pose is crazy
Eyebrows getting more crazy

Gym yawn
Food shop yawn
Go Florrie yawn

Whos heloing Florrie as lee said he was with Florrie after their picnic plate.
Mon the god awful table cloth
Does cover the free oakland table so its not an ad?
Hide the gifted item/spot the gifted item
Fun game

• Haha
I fear they may Have underestimated how much work ane maintainance that garden will take.

Should be entertaining over spring summer.

Hours of pruning deweeding grass and hedge cutting.
Reb moaning about the coloured patio makng lee jetwash it a million times.

• Haha
And there you have it, another busy "full time working" day in the life of the Meedrums........?
Now she's sitting on her newly enhanced, potentially gifted, behind flashing another new pair of trainers whilst Pat trims her bush in a "manly" fashion.
Nice to see she actually changed out of her gym gear to pose, "cutely" and off centre, for the grid..........shower probably not ?
Hey Guys we're still waiting for the arrival of the magically gifted garden expert as we're so, so keen to learn about keeping our weed trees in check ?
She got those trainers a good while back - someone in here mentioned they had bought them off the back of her advertising them and hey presto she has them on today!! Hi Reb!!

Reactions: 8
That you're both as bad as each other.......
That you're both happy to reward yourselves with expensive "treats" as you see fit, but your kids have to wait until it's free, "gifted" or they have to pose up a storm as part of an AD ?
Nah! Those assumption videos are purely an exercise in self praise!! Let’s hear how wonderful and ‘couple goals’ you think we are!! Anything less than complimentary won t make the cut! Another classic example of her narcissism x

Reactions: 16
Such a shame no stunning Japanese knot weed.

Is that top boden.

Undeclared ad?

That pose is crazy
Eyebrows getting more crazy

Gym yawn
Food shop yawn
Go Florrie yawn

Whos heloing Florrie as lee said he was with Florrie after their picnic plate.
Mon the god awful table cloth
Does cover the free oakland table so its not an ad?
Hide the gifted item/spot the gifted item
Fun game
ASDA outdoor rattan furniture ✅

Reactions: 7
And get the kids some decent clothes what the hell is F wearing watering the plants
She dresses the kids like herself, old fashion!! I can’t believe she lets them chose what to wear, if it makes sense yes, but if it’s a miss match then no! I don’t think she cares since she’s no fashionista herself!

Reactions: 6
She got those trainers a good while back - someone in here mentioned they had bought them off the back of her advertising them and hey presto she has them on today!! Hi Reb!!
Aren’t they from Sainsbury’s? The trainers?! ?

Reactions: 1
I saw the latest grid picture on her Instagram and thought "to tattle immediately" ??. You lot didn't disappoint. She does indeed look like she's about to take a dump in the garden. What goes through that woman's head!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.