Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a few assumptions from sheep that will kiss ass, the usual, "you have a happy marriage" blah blah blah YAWN! Only the suck up ones will be read out, the rest will be made up from Reb and Lee to make themselves look good.

I will bet the strings will be visible as they address a few things Tattle have mentioned here about them, hi guys, we're so so fortunate that you've joined us!

Reactions: 11
How thick can these two dumbos be?

If you have two stay at home parents get your kids are still ASKING for more ‘one on one time’ then YOU’RE DOING SOMETHING bleeping WRONG!!!!

Reactions: 28
Forgive my ignorance but why does she tag other random folk in her Instagram posts? is she looking for praise from them? is it like screaming for your favourite pop group a teenager, hoping that they will notice you??and wouldn’t you be so embarrassed if your husband liked their posts too? What’s that all about????#creep

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Oh god what on earth is she doing on the grid pic she looks like she's trying to have a poo.

So the girls want some more one on one time and Reb thinks it's a good idea for them to have some time away from Poppy. I'm all for children having some one on one time with parents if possible but can't help feel the way this family is going Poppy isn't going to know she has sister's as she is rarely around them in the first place I mean if you look at P daily routine it looked as though S didn't even exist and F was like a friend who popped in but didn't have time to stay and play.

Cant help but think both F and S were probably just asking for more quality time focused on them not necessarily one on one but parents focused on them instead of their phones.

Did love the fact that Reb was going to spend time with F and Pat with S no change there then.

Reactions: 11
She’s actually done the school pick up today? She will be away into that playground with her protective throat veil and her new Boden Breton top working her new bootylicious booty ? what I’d give to be a fly on that playground wall lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Erm -
Isn’t it a bit inappropriate for Lee to be using an R Kelly song on footage of his daughter????‍♀?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
So she's doing "one on one" with Florrie and the bike..........but according to Pat's story so is he........?
On a side note why does one of her eyebrows always move higher than the other when she's talking ??
She's painted it on twice as high as the other one! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erm -
Isn’t it a bit inappropriate for Lee to be using an R Kelly song on footage of his daughter????‍♀?
Just jumped on to day the very same thing. Perhaps he hasn't heard about the controversy, they don't strike me as a couple that pay much attention to the news. It's like they live under a stone.

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know what goes on in Pats head that he thinks it's normal to spend his days liking other women's instagram pictures. Seriously get a bleeping grip, he makes me want to ??? .

He's like that creepy uncle that you try to avoid at all costs. I almost feel sorry for her having to put up with him everyday. If I was her I would be sending his cv to every company out there. Especially if there was any long posts overseas!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excerpt from my follow up response from Boden

Thank you for your email.
I would like to assure you that your comments will be forwarded to the company directors, to be discussed at their next monthly meeting in March. As I say, your concerns will be shared at the highest level. The issue has also been discussed as a matter of urgency by senior members of our marketing team.
The mental health post is one thing but if Boden is now aware of these gossip threads, regardless if they think they are horrid, it’s a risk not worth taking to be associated with someone who garners this much disgust.

Reactions: 13
So she's doing "one on one" with Florrie and the bike..........but according to Pat's story so is he........?
On a side note why does one of her eyebrows always move higher than the other when she's talking ??
So that's where the guinea pigs have gone, she's wearing them as eyebrows ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The mental health post is one thing but if Boden is now aware of these gossip threads, regardless if they think they are horrid, it’s a risk not worth taking to be associated with someone who garners this much disgust.
I think Lola mentioned a while back that they had viewed some of the stuff on the Instagram page so they’ll have seen a lot of the lies and inconsistencies that she spouts and also how useless her advertising is.

I mentioned in my reply to them that I had noticed her wearing their gifted top several times and yet she hadn’t declared it was an AD or gifted and hadn’t mentioned where it was from so again not very good advertising for them given they’re supposed to be in a paid partnership

Reactions: 7
Nobody should be playing anything of R Kelly’s at the moment! What a numpty. Do they not watch the news?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.