Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Florence supposed to be starting school this year? Her speech is quite worrying, my 2 year old can talk clearer.
They’re the kind of parents that wouldn’t accept the help if offered to them probably, the nursery will be referring her for speech therapy at school there’s no doubt about it but they will probably see it as trolling instead of constructive criticism ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Must be great living in a fantasy land where BOTH parents are home on a Monday afternoon so you can give your kids one on one time. Dotn know about everyone else but me and my husband have been at WORK today.

And they are so going to regret that garden ours is much smaller but we still spent all yesterday chopping it back. I love gardening though.
Half term here so I'm using annual leave... not sure if Reb would even know what that means ?
At home with both my children, alone, because hubby and I need to split our leave to manage childcare, like most of us in here I imagine!

And I've still spent time with BOTH my children!

Reactions: 15
Getting stuff done in heels was offered a break with Sykes cottages but due to family commitments couldn’t manage and asked them if she could pay it forward and send someone else on the break Enter the £500 giveaway for one Lucky lot. Wasn’t that the company Mrs M was on to aviemore? She could have done the same surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t Florence supposed to be starting school this year? Her speech is quite worrying, my 2 year old can talk clearer.
They’re the kind of parents that wouldn’t accept the help if offered to them probably, the nursery will be referring her for speech therapy at school there’s no doubt about it but they will probably see it as trolling instead of constructive criticism ?
I dont think its right that your commenting on a little girls speech.. my nearly 4 year old has had major problems with her speech and weve been under the speech therapist for ages.. we are doing al we can to try and sort it out. One of my big concerns is her going to school and being left behind.

Reactions: 9
I agree re commenting on the speech. I’m no meldrum supporter, but I do have a child who is also going to school this September, who has speech issues. Nursery are taking forever to get the speech therapist referral, so we’re still waiting. My child’s speech is a lot harder to understand than Florence’s and i’d be heartbroken if I thought he was being gossiped about because of it.

Reactions: 8
In fairness that's actually a nice reply.
Yes it was.

Being sceptical of anything those cocunts do I think that there is no way she could have avoided not being nice and reply to that comment.

I might comment and tell her I feel like a deflated baloon. Think that would go down well? *delete * block

• Haha
I dont think its right that your commenting on a little girls speech.. my nearly 4 year old has had major problems with her speech and weve been under the speech therapist for ages.. we are doing al we can to try and sort it out. One of my big concerns is her going to school and being left behind.
It’s just a comment and I don’t see anything wrong with it because it’s true, she’s talks in manner that’s not how a 4 years old should talk and it’s only normal we comment on it. We shouldn’t be making anyone feel guilty about our opinions, because it’s just what it is. And it’s not like the parents are doing anything about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I agree re commenting on the speech. I’m no meldrum supporter, but I do have a child who is also going to school this September, who has speech issues. Nursery are taking forever to get the speech therapist referral, so we’re still waiting. My child’s speech is a lot harder to understand than Florence’s and i’d be heartbroken if I thought he was being gossiped about because of it.
It’s not gossip, it’s just an opinion.

Reactions: 4
People need to stop taking things personally when it comes to give opinions about something, speaking of F speech is no worse than speaking about the way she chooses to dress, or about Poppy looking cold all the time or been ill for that matter, the comments aren’t aimed at the children but to her parents, that’s what everyone needs to remember.

Reactions: 11
It’s not gossip, it’s just an opinion.
And it would be perfectly valid to voice that opinion if Florence Meldrum had her own tattle trash thread. For now, she’s a 4 year old girl with a speech issue that is both outside of her control, and nothing to do with how she has been parented. It is also not at all related to how the meldrums run their business, which is what this thread is meant to be about.

Reactions: 15
She needs a speech therapist no doubt about it, I found it amazing that her parents haven’t addressed the issue yet. Those two are at home all day everyday, but unless is free they don’t want to know, ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
People need to stop taking things personally when it comes to give opinions about something, speaking of F speech is no worse than speaking about the way she chooses to dress, or about Poppy looking cold all the time or been ill for that matter, the comments aren’t aimed at the children but to her parents, that’s what everyone needs to remember.
They can wrap their kids up warmer, they can change a lot of things about how they parent, but they haven’t got a magic wand to fix speech issues. If they did I’d be the first one to be ‘influenced’ in to buying it, #aff link and all, because it’s not a barrel of laughs having a kid with speech issues.

Reactions: 7
I reckon the whole getting a second hand bike thing is because they don’t want to spend full whack on a new one because they know(hope) they’ll be sent one for free!

Reactions: 8
And it would be perfectly valid to voice that opinion if Florence Meldrum had her own tattle trash thread. For now, she’s a 4 year old girl with a speech issue that is both outside of her control, and nothing to do with how she has been parented. It is also not at all related to how the meldrums run their business, which is what this thread is meant to be about.
If you don’t like a comment just move along!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.