Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did, i orginally got the standard of highest level, you have been heard blurb.. so I went back, explained that I would like to know what action, if any, is being taken and reitterated again how distasteful I thought the ad was etc etc.. ended up being longer than my uni dissertation ??‍♀ This was my response...View attachment 6685just repeated the same jargon about supporting mental health charities.. didn’t answer any of my questions or acknowledge any of the points i raised.
Leo’s obviously a sheep?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From looking at the portion sizes of what they eat, they can’t be getting paid much per ad. Food is the only thing they have to find money for and it’s clear they are scrimping. NO ONE splits a fillet of salmon between two adults. It’s very strange.
Did they seriously split a piece of salmon?! I split a price between my 4 and 8 year old and my husband has 2?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It quite obvious that she’s not getting paid much for it if anything with the amount of effort she has put in! Haven’t watched the vlog but the picture is pathetic!

She puts more effort in to her instastories just putting on her “gifted” make up in a morning.

Scammer Mum will be keeping all the profits on this one.

I know a smaller YouTuber (Alex Gladwin) gets paid around £9000 for a sponsored video and related posts (instagram, twitter etc) so I’d imagine the Meldrums get paid more than that. I’d sell my granny for £9k

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 6673 this comment made me laugh!!
Irenee is a troll. She was on here a while ago. She appears as a fan, leaves gushing lovely comments to the channel then comes on Tattle, leaves extremely cruel and nasty comments and sympathises with the Youtuber about Tattle calling us all sorts. Very sad lady. Her last target was The Wilkes Family.

• Wow
I know a smaller YouTuber (Alex Gladwin) gets paid around £9000 for a sponsored video and related posts (instagram, twitter etc) so I’d imagine the Meldrums get paid more than that. I’d sell my granny for £9k

There's absolutely no danger they're getting £9k per sponsored video/posts but splitting pieces of salmon ffs.

• Haha
Message to channel mum - ditch the witch.
Clearly she cannot be arsed with her channel anymore hence the passion/effort put in. It’s all for ££££ now! WE DONT MATTER ANYMORE. Really wish everyone would unsubscribe from her.....

Reactions: 14
This may have already been mentioned but I’m sure she did a video before (was maybe a food haul) where she bought kitchen roll and then said I don’t know why I bought this as I don’t normally buy kitchen roll! But here she is now floggin kitchen roll! But remember guys she only works with brands that she uses! Absolute rubbish! She really does boil my blood!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This may have already been mentioned but I’m sure she did a video before (was maybe a food haul) where she bought kitchen roll and then said I don’t know why I bought this as I don’t normally buy kitchen roll! But here she is now floggin kitchen roll! But remember guys she only works with brands that she uses! Absolute rubbish! She really does boil my blood!
I wonder if working with Plenty is a “dream come true” too? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As long as the labels are still on them just take them back!

I bet you are!
You need to take a moment and rest on your velvet love seat, pour yourself a herbal tea, pull on a cosy (£140) cashmere knit (pulled over your knuckles brrr it’s cold in here), place some crystals on your forehead, blast a bit of spandex ballet and give yourself a massive PAT on the back - afterall you are GOLD!
You've got the power to know, you're indestructible ??..... How my favourite song about power and strength reminds me of the power of Plenty, the no.1 kitchen towel brand for durability.

See what I did there??? ⬆⬆⬆

Yo Channel Scum! This flogging anything but yer Ma is easy, why are morons doing it and so poorly too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet again, paid promo post brings her out of the woodwork to reply and engage. Any natural content, not a frigging bean. So rude. So ignorant. So obvious. Urghhhhhhh

Reactions: 14
I did, i orginally got the standard of highest level, you have been heard blurb.. so I went back, explained that I would like to know what action, if any, is being taken and reitterated again how distasteful I thought the ad was etc etc.. ended up being longer than my uni dissertation ??‍♀ This was my response...View attachment 6685just repeated the same jargon about supporting mental health charities.. didn’t answer any of my questions or acknowledge any of the points i raised.
He probably makes the choices of influencer marketing and is covering his own poor decision making... For when his bosses find out how much the 'market' despise this grabby little cocunt!

Oh lordy

Another hilarious couples assumptions video incoming....

Hmmm

We assume Lee is so far back in the closet that he’s in Narnia and that you are his beard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Sykes cottages offered a free stay and a paid fee for ONE instagram pic of the outside and a couple of stories that only stay live for 24 hrs...doesn't seem very good value for money?

Reactions: 23
Oh lordy

Another hilarious couples assumptions video incoming....

Hmmm

We assume Lee is so far back in the closet that he’s in Narnia and that you are his beard
??? I’m going to back you up on that. Talking from experience if you hear that rumour more than once believe it as I didn’t and turned out my first husband was as the rumours suggested LOL. And he was a REAL mans man not a bit of camp in him LOL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Sykes cottages offered a free stay and a paid fee for ONE instagram pic of the outside and a couple of stories that only stay live for 24 hrs...doesn't seem very good value for money?
Something fishy going on there....
When she did the ridiculous “tour” of the house on insta story I’m sure she said something about doing a full tour on the vlog. So she was obviously planning a full video.
I think Sykes pulled the deal?

Reactions: 27
It would be odd for her not to do a vlog, even if it wasn't a part of the deal you would do anyway as surely even some of the scenery would give you different content from usual so it seems odd to have not done it. They seemed to be happy with them during the stay as Sykes commented on their post and according to her stories they asked them to stay for an extra night but they couldnt because they had to get back to school (even though they had missed one day anyway). It doesn't add up or is a bizarre deal on Sykes' part.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.