Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the hints for the new bike are also for the grannies benefit!!

Lee has been doing not so subtle hints for a long time- why did they not get her one for Christmas. But no they got “gifted” items from My First Years from Santa! Just what every child wanted!!

They are such a selfish pair of twats!! Money in the pot for gym memberships and useless gadgets!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yeah maybe instead of spending a grand on PT sessions and fitness gadgets, get ur kid a bike. Do you think they see the irony?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs m has mentioned the bike now for florrie...bet one comes #gifted #pressrelease. It must be quite the ego boost to say you want something and whoosh the magic retail fairies bring it to you next day delivery without ever having to put a hand in the pocket.
Vomit emoji moment ?

Reactions: 3
Yep bike will have arrived by next week guaranteed... you can spend £150 on a night away but yet cant buy your child a bike ??

Thought she was staying off the computer for today anyway??
It's no life, what's are they teaching the girls? Confidence, independence, good work ethics and kindness are the greatest gifts you can give your children. No chance in that house and it WILL affect them in the future, in fact it probably already does with their peers and cousins. They are growing up in a controlled bubble environment. Time will tell as they all go to school.
But for mother it's just an extension of life with Daddy Cannon though isn't is? All this Verrucca Salt stamping, I want I want I GET! Hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
A vlogger like this is no more than a bleep with a sugar daddy, the daddy being multiple in sponsors /companies.
Cue vomit emoji again.... ?

Reactions: 13
Her eyebrows look bleeping ridiculous. And what the actual cocunt is she doing staying away from ? s and being present but storying her whole twatting day? Does she have no idea what being present is? She probably things it’s a ?. In the form of a ?. So technically she’s being present.
So obsessed with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s harping on shout how good she s feeling/back to her usual self! A little too much I think! Those who need to let everyone know how happy they are are usually the ones who are nt! She seriously needs to learn some humility x

Reactions: 18
She’s harping on shout how good she s feeling/back to her usual self! A little too much I think! Those who need to let everyone know how happy they are are usually the ones who are nt! She seriously needs to learn some humility x
Haven't seen but sounds a bit of a looney tunes story.

Reactions: 5
Yes, stay away from screen, but first post a pic of yourself (looking like a scarecrow with hideous lipstick and orange palour) and your cute tangoed baby.
Just step away Rebecca.
Not even a pic from today ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tattlers, I'm going to stay off social media today... Be more present with my cats......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god - the YouTube thing looks pretty serious. Big brands have pulled all their advertising from YouTube over this - paedophiles sharing links to awful sites in the comments sections of videos. Everyone’s comments have been disabled if there are children involved in the content. What the hell?! How are none of them addressing this or mentioning it on insta today but they can moan about tattle hurting their feelings. Apparently their children’s safety isn’t quite so important

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s going on and on about how happy she is just for the benefit of tattle. She isn’t really and one session no matter if that session cost a million dollars wouldn’t cure anxiety in one sitting. It’s all just for show, so I wouldn’t read to much into it. Shame is some will fall for it

Postal fairies I said BIKE not BOOKS..........!!?

• Haha
I bet they could hardly sleep last night, thinking about today's walk in the woods. The excitement in that house preparing for a few sneaky items they've been gifted that they can put on Insta thinking that nobody will notice must be exhilarating???. Pat will be beside himself thinking about which tree tops to fly the drone over????.
That makes so much sense! Poppy's not broken, she's just eager to get up and get on with all the exciting mooches through the woods! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t they set off and go somewhere a little further afield with the girls today? They actually don’t go ANYWHERE as a family of 5 unless it’s part of an AD or it’s into the back of the woods for some seriously stunning ?drone footage to be taken and the girls to do a photo shoot in more gifted clothing.

Instead Pat’s down the driving range thinking he’s Paul Laurie himself having Safiyah hit balls with a plastic golf club meant for Florrie’s age and Poppy and Reb are just having a slow morning of screen free fully present in the moment time doing her makeup on insta stories waffling about her life changing one session of reiki and a grey jumper no one gives a duck about.

Then there’s the “press release” ? of the books... well done you’re being totally present in your family time.

Never mind, soon be time for lunch and Pat will be digging into last nights curry have a look at that bad boy with spice up your life as his insta stories music choice.
BINGO...........get out the bad boy baloons!
Missed your soooperb music suggestion though ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad you tube has taken this decision, though some on twitter claiming its only because huge sponsors are concerned. Thank goodness someone is concerned!
There will be a few insta mums having hard conversations with themselves and family today for the way ahead. They have to think of child protection and the child's consent to this participating in this life. Us Oldies know many child 'stars' affected in some heartbreaking ways in their adulthood, some of whom never even reach a mature age.
So far though not one mentioned it that I've seen. Anyone else? Shame on you vloggers! Each and every one of you.
However, you've to got to think it shameful that YouTube have done NOTHING about a certain family with an accused groomer featuring in mainstream videos on their channel? Accusations that he's used that same platform to allegedly reach those victims. Appalling double standards there. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.