Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your middle child a bike Rebster. Put your hand in your pocket and buy her one. I understand you're waiting for her to grow into the hand-me-down however It's not like she's your last child! You'll have an opportunity to hand it down to Poppy before you can sell it on. How much is a kids bike? What about £50? Stop being such a tight arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and so it begins. This is the beginning of the end for social media influencers using their children as advertising tools. Brands will stop using people with children. Disney have already pulled so thousands of others will follow suit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They'll go to magpies in Banchory great second hand finds there, always loads of bikes... Then (it wasn't on the meldrum bingo. ?), they'll be able to show Boden how they ALWAYS support charity, yeah and someone will remind Boden how you arrived at a food back empty bloody handed after drinking your swish coffees in the local fancy shopping centre. Stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those bloody painted on eyebrows! For the love of God STOPPIT. It looks like you’ve let Poppy loose on them Rebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sincerely think she’s confusing a good night sleep with the effects of her Reiki session.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shallow I know...but I’m so glad many of you share my hatred of painted on slug eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Uh. I unfollowed the Cocunts ages ago yet she’s still managed to sneak onto my Instagram feed staring at a pot of face cream as a bloody sponsored post! ? #reported
?? she's not popped up on mine yet, looking forward to reporting face cream that makes u look like a corpse! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think in less than a hundred years people will be horrified to look back at how ‘in the old days’ children were used online, their safety and privacy compromised for their parents to make money from advertising.

Like the way we look back now and think it was horrendous children were put up chimneys to clean them or sent to work in the mines with their dads.

This is just a different type of child labour / exploitation, in the digital age.

I really hate to say it but eventually something awful will happen to one of these poor children that are being over exposed ?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
why didn’t Pat use “car wash” for the clean cars story?!

Come on Pat - you’ve let yourself down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shallow I know...but I’m so glad many of you share my hatred of painted on slug eyebrows
Husband sent me this... I'd have peed myself is a certain lady muck was on it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think in less than a hundred years people will be horrified to look back at how ‘in the old days’ children were used online, their safety and privacy compromised for their parents to make money from advertising.

Like the way we look back now and think it was horrendous children were put up chimneys to clean them or sent to work in the mines with their dads.

This is just a different type of child labour / exploitation, in the digital age.

I really hate to say it but eventually something awful will happen to one of these poor children that are being over exposed ?
I used to be a history teacher and I've often thought the same! There's a reason that child protection laws came into effect. I find it really shocking that no one seems to be monitoring online child exploitation. There is such strict legislation with regards to child working hours and the money they earn goes into a trust. Can any of these influencers say that they put money into a trust for their children that had been earned by them?

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how these “mummy vloggers” show video clips of their children so exposed, naked, semi naked, running around in nappies, in the bath etc. Yes it’s totally innocent & we “should” be able to see these things BUT there are messed up people out there who do look at these images & have sexual thought etc and it’s not new people have known this for years!!! I’m pretty sure that the sacconejolys showed a clip recently where the new baby was being changed & his penis was visable while she waffled on as usual. I mean how stupid do you have to be! Yes 99% of viewers might not take any notice but the 1% who could be viewing it in a sick manner should bother them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
At
So Pat’s hints have been ignored and they’re going to have to pay cold hard cash for a bike for flobell this afternoon. Must be killing them, even if they are going to get one from the charity shop ?
At least she’s finally realised that she lives in a town,not a villaaaaaage?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.