Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know shes got much less subscribers

I know she lives on farm. Wears joules and has a pool but claire witt seems lovely and normal great content and they both have jobs.

Anyway new years resolution

Shes not hugely focussed in growth she would like to reach 20k.
She said she tries to live a low key lifestyle and be true to herself.
She credurs this with having a lovely following and hardly any negatives and hate.
Shss turned down lots of ads.
She said ad offers usually start April.
She said despite it sort being part of vlogging she wants to reduce her social media time.
Spend less.
Just spend more quality time.

I thourght thats what reb doesnt get

Other vloggers are not sharing every mundane real time info of their life or relationships.

Their vlog is not a recycled insta story
They clearly labelling gifts
Doing less ads
Replying to followers

All this means vloggers like Katie mummy and me is not getting any hate or tit storms.
Shes had problems with filming latest video as its half term her kids take priority.
Shes left a little note on you tube apologising and next upload Sunday.
That is how its done.

Reb only cares about the gram
Her facebook is neglected and her fans on there a bit crazy obsessive.
You tube is no longer her jam.
Can't believe her you tube partners not said anything.
Her social blade stats not great.

Im doubtful her channel or insta will grow now it will stagnate.

Im currently addicted watching tiny home videos on you tube.

Reactions: 1
'we're currently discussing plans today'. You got to laugh, nothing in their day to day business lives is thought out for longer than an impulse, certainly on their social media which has now just become a joke. That said, she knows big brother Boden are monitoring.
Deleting the question asking about olay and elemis was awful. How much longer is she going to do this? That follower will no doubt be waking to a block, like I did asking her about the yoga! ?
The moment where she "notices" Lee filming her is just so so authentic. ?
Yip, pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she should have had no screen time when they had their night away......oh no that's right you had to show everyone how much fun you were having ????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another fake ‘catching Mrs M in the act of crazy kitchen dancing with poppy’ vid for cocunt. She’s so zany and fun!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'You're indestructible, always believe it'.........what a belter of a coincidence he filmed her at that precise moment of the lyrics to Gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do they only listen to 80’s music?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she asking for ideas when we all know they’ll head for a walk in the woods?

Also - possible Meldrum Bingo, Just Eat AD for last night for the Takeaway with friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are comments disabled for all her you tube videos? Just saw they were for thursdays one and looked back a random one 2 years ago and comments disabled there too? X

Reactions: 3
Why are comments disabled for all her you tube videos? Just saw they were for thursdays one and looked back a random one 2 years ago and comments disabled there too? X
I have just noticed the exact same thing. Currently watching a video from four years ago and she is SO SO (face palm) much happier! Comments disabled on that too.

Reactions: 6
Why is she asking for ideas when we all know they’ll head for a walk in the woods?

Also - possible Meldrum Bingo, Just Eat AD for last night for the Takeaway with friends.
Yep i 100% suspect this will be the case

Reactions: 2

Walk in the woods at the house or walk in the woods up to the proposal tree..... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I assume to give her time to go through them all and edit anything less than positive! A bit like when Clemmie Hooper took her insta offline for a week or so and had a massive clean up and deleted anything that doesn’t fit the narrative. These guys should be politicians!

Reactions: 2
Now, that’s a big bleeping red light,isn’t it?

In layman’s terms - PEADOPHILES watch videos with your kids in them!

Why is this still not enough to put an end to the constant use of children in the insta floggers videos/photos?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.