Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god - the YouTube thing looks pretty serious. Big brands have pulled all their advertising from YouTube over this - paedophiles sharing links to awful sites in the comments sections of videos. Everyone’s comments have been disabled if there are children involved in the content. What the hell?! How are none of them addressing this or mentioning it on insta today but they can moan about tattle hurting their feelings. Apparently their children’s safety isn’t quite so important
If that is not the wake up call they need to get their children off the internet I don t know what is! Ok so they can t comment but they can watch your children, work out where you stay, who s at home and when. If I vlogged my children I would be seriously be worried about their safety x

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh my god - the YouTube thing looks pretty serious. Big brands have pulled all their advertising from YouTube over this - paedophiles sharing links to awful sites in the comments sections of videos. Everyone’s comments have been disabled if there are children involved in the content. What the hell?! How are none of them addressing this or mentioning it on insta today but they can moan about tattle hurting their feelings. Apparently their children’s safety isn’t quite so important
The comments were still on for Brummy, Katie (mdm), Emily Norris and others just now??

Reactions: 2
Her eyebrows look bleeping ridiculous. And what the actual cocunt is she doing staying away from ? s and being present but storying her whole twatting day? Does she have no idea what being present is? She probably things it’s a ?. In the form of a ?. So technically she’s being present.
So obsessed with herself.
To be fair, from the emoji she used I took it to mean keeping the kids away from watching tv?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s happened with YT?

I’m worried even when I share pictures of my children on Facebook and my profile is private. You never really know people 100% so I’m always careful with what I share and who I tag. Imagine sharing videos and pictures of your children in the bath, sleeping and the layout of your house and where you live to thousands of potential predators. They know where those girls go to school and may be watching them everyday. It’s horrifying. No amount of money could ever make me sell my children to give my family income. I would worry constantly. Have no idea how they’re so relaxed about it. Without those children their channels would be non existent. So they know it’s all or nothing. Without a doubt those videos and pictures of those beautiful girls are being used for predators and I have no idea how they sleep at night

• Sad
Reactions: 14
To be fair, from the emoji she used I took it to mean keeping the kids away from watching tv?
They never seem that close to it to me, they just seem to have screen constantly pointed at their faces!! I must’ve misunderstood what she meant! ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The paedophile threat must be concerning to them. It’s a shame they don’t speak about these worries. At the end of the day it’s a concern for all parents really (just a lower risk for plebs like us who aren’t instafamous though!). What a world we live in. It’s the low life creeps misusing the images that’s the real worry. That’s not to say I’d be publicly sharing my family’s every movements online though.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the ‘press release’ from Usborne Books. Is that a new phrase for ‘gifted’ now?

Going to a thrift shop for a bike? But reb your the queen of facebay and loads in “royal deeside” that are for sale

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont rhubj
I have just noticed the exact same thing. Currently watching a video from four years ago and she is SO SO (face palm) much happier! Comments disabled on that too.
Must be disable button that covers all vlogs.

A new low on censorship.
People wont be able comment on water wipes granola and hello fresh you tube ads.
Totally limits brand engagement

Reactions: 1
Wow. It isn't on everyone's though. Inghams haven't been disabled nor Emily Norris. Saccone Jolys have and the Meldrums have.

Reactions: 2
Uh. I unfollowed the Cocunts ages ago yet she’s still managed to sneak onto my Instagram feed staring at a pot of face cream as a bloody sponsored post! ? #reported

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She lost 23 sheep yesterday
On top of 102 followers she lost Thur.

Not great

Maybe it was rant
Relentless waffling and being
overwhelmed.
So many ads
So many contradictions

Reactions: 7
I call it being a very shiny, new without tags "thrift shop" bike...................?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.