Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they could hardly sleep last night, thinking about today's walk in the woods. The excitement in that house preparing for a few sneaky items they've been gifted that they can put on Insta thinking that nobody will notice must be exhilarating???. Pat will be beside himself thinking about which tree tops to fly the drone over????.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pat is such a creepy wee cocunt. If I see one more story of him anywhere near a bed imma gonna have to bleach my eyeballs [emoji2961]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just for shits and giggles, anyone have a GIF of the moment our wee belter found out how much wanted boy wasn’t to be??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lees trying to build up his following isn’t he desperate to have freebies addressed to him in his own right ? only Noone is taking the bait ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Pat’s hints have been ignored and they’re going to have to pay cold hard cash for a bike for flobell this afternoon. Must be killing them, even if they are going to get one from the charity shop ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and bloggers need you tube to warn them of the bloody obvious?? ?
I'm sorry but it's always been clear they've (any vlogger) put their children at risk when choosing this as a career/hobby and featuring their children whether in stills or film. Everyone knows the risk of putting a pic on a personal closed Facebook page and to be mindful you actually 'know' all your followers /friends, any image could be copied and shared around the world in minutes. It's a sad, but a horrible and high risk fact!!
With regard to the Meldrums, they are so thick, despite followers and ex followers on here reminding them and pointing out basic errors like car registrations, school uniforms, daily routines, inc shop/on what day, house layout, garden layout, camera locations, empty house, rainbow night, where they swim, (we'll skim over the misjudged swimming costume shots!) they've continued to be nothing more than STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE in their posts for nothing more than GREED!
Remember Lee's post with pouting S recently? Lovely innocent shot that should have been captured and kept for family only. It ended up with Lee's mother fighting his corner about coats /no coats but actually the more serious concern was the fact he'd shared such a provocative pose of his child PUBLICALLY....what the actual duck? Absolute moron!
Of course I hope that no harm comes to any minors and families whom, having chosen this path for hobby or income have put themselves at risk. But REALLY parents get a bloody grip of yourselves!!!
When proper editing is done you have control of knicker shots etc but this hiding behind IG stories gives you no control no editing, you may be able to hide your dishonest business practice around sponsored, gifted, ad tit but at the same time every image could be being downloaded, saved and pawed over by potential weirdos within minutes of you sharing. It's frightening.

Reactions: 14
So Pat’s hints have been ignored and they’re going to have to pay cold hard cash for a bike for flobell this afternoon. Must be killing them, even if they are going to get one from the charity shop ?
Ffs, I thought BOTH of them would stay off social media and be present today? He just can't help himself, so in other words, she's being even more lazy? ?

Reactions: 7
Now, that’s a big bleeping red light,isn’t it?

In layman’s terms - PEADOPHILES watch videos with your kids in them!

Why is this still not enough to put an end to the constant use of children in the insta floggers videos/photos?
YES YES YES!!!! FFS!!! Get your children OFF the internet.!!! They have no comprehension of what you are doing or that strangers are watching them in their daily lives! It’s unfair, it’s invasive, it’s exploitation and as it’s worse it very very dangerous.! is it going to take something horrific happening to a SM child for all these floggers to wake up?

Reactions: 10
Mrs m has mentioned the bike now for florrie...bet one comes #gifted #pressrelease. It must be quite the ego boost to say you want something and whoosh the magic retail fairies bring it to you next day delivery without ever having to put a hand in the pocket.

• Haha
What she means by she is staying off social media is that she will have her skivvy film and photograph their every move so it LOOKS like she's present with the kids. However she is orchestrating every move, nothing will be posted with her instructions. Will make her feel like a better parent and a bit of a star but the truth of the matter is it doesn't count unless they both spend a day without documenting every walk and drippy egg!

Reactions: 9
Yep bike will have arrived by next week guaranteed... you can spend £150 on a night away but yet cant buy your child a bike ??

Thought she was staying off the computer for today anyway??

Reactions: 25
Ffs, I thought BOTH of them would stay off social media and be present today? He just can't help himself, so in other words, she's being even more lazy? ?
That was on her instastories not his! Basically she is having a day off from twatting around in her girl boss office (when does she ever not) but she will be on the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Time with the kids today, well not all at once of course! Each child will have an allocated time slot based on importance! God forbid all 5 of them go on an "adventure" (that doesn't include the woods behind the mansion). She actually appeared quite bamboozled that poppy favourite thing is to be in the garden....of course it is! Stretch her wee legs, fresh air and mud to explore. What child doesn't love that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait. So they will happily “spend” £150 on a hotel room so old blue balls can get his hole (plus the money spent on meals/drinks etc)
But they can’t part with a few quid to but F a bike?!
Are you bleeping kidding me?!!!

bleeping twats.

Laughing at Lee pretending to be any where near capable of looking at S’s bike to see if he can adjust it for F - don’t make me laugh! He is the least capable guy in the world!

So much for having a day off social media to be “present” with the kids. She can’t help herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why didn’t they set off and go somewhere a little further afield with the girls today? They actually don’t go ANYWHERE as a family of 5 unless it’s part of an AD or it’s into the back of the woods for some seriously stunning ?drone footage to be taken and the girls to do a photo shoot in more gifted clothing.

Instead Pat’s down the driving range thinking he’s Paul Laurie himself having Safiyah hit balls with a plastic golf club meant for Florrie’s age and Poppy and Reb are just having a slow morning of screen free fully present in the moment time doing her makeup on insta stories waffling about her life changing one session of reiki and a grey jumper no one gives a duck about.

Then there’s the “press release” ? of the books... well done you’re being totally present in your family time.

Never mind, soon be time for lunch and Pat will be digging into last nights curry have a look at that bad boy with spice up your life as his insta stories music choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is odd as pretty sure when my little one reaches school age but is still really young I would have missed seeing him all week and want to have a family day together ?

The bike thing is at odds with their attitude to money, fair enough big gifts like that should be Christmas or birthday type thing in a normal family but they blow money on stupid things for themselves so why not the kids. Or sell S’s bike if it’s no good and reinvest the money in a new one for F ? or think ahead and it could have been an ideal Christmas present for F.

Or just wait to get sent a ‘press release’ one ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.