Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie has been commenting on her IG,makes me wonder about her , if she is a good friend she shouldn’t be supporting this awful behaviour ?
Shes not rebs freind shes a colllegue
I dont beleive they close
I just think katie tries to be a nice suppoortive person and maybe has not thought about why rebs got so much negativity.

Im sure behind the scenes the channel mum crew use reb as an example how not to run channel/social media.

If we all talking about Meldrums/inghams than less attention on others.

Reactions: 9
Shes not rebs freind shes a colllegue
I dont beleive they close
I just think katie tries to be a nice suppoortive person and maybe has not thought about why rebs got so much negativity.

Im sure behind the scenes the channel mum crew use reb as an example how not to run channel/social media.

If we all talking about Meldrums/inghams than less attention on others.
They did a what I wore in a week colab last year, Katie did say they were close friends, hopefully just for ‘work’. Hope so I really like Katie she is the only one I follow. ?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just skipped through the gym/what I eat thing on YouTube ?. If there is one thing more boring than going to the gym (and I am a gym goer!) it is listening/watching someone go on about going to the gym! And why on earth is she still in the same workout gear at the end of the day when she went to the gym in the morning? The first thing I do when I finish is have a quick shower - it takes ten minutes max and that includes washing my hair. Her personal hygiene is grim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not even phased that the kid didn’t sleep through as she’s in a much much better place now. Made one rule for today and that’s to stay away from the screen. Ironic how she’s posted that on the tinterweb with a screen. Div

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even phased that the kid didn’t sleep through as she’s in a much much better place now. Made one rule for today and that’s to stay away from the screen. Ironic how she’s posted that on the tinterweb with a screen. Div
Yes, stay away from screen, but first post a pic of yourself (looking like a scarecrow with hideous lipstick and orange palour) and your cute tangoed baby.
Just step away Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she always done that OTT smile? I don't know anyone that smiles like that? it looks painful....maybe on the ram plan this is some kind of facial exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just skipped through the gym/what I eat thing on YouTube ?. If there is one thing more boring than going to the gym (and I am a gym goer!) it is listening/watching someone go on about going to the gym! And why on earth is she still in the same workout gear at the end of the day when she went to the gym in the morning? The first thing I do when I finish is have a quick shower - it takes ten minutes max and that includes washing my hair. Her personal hygiene is grim
It makes me feel sick she's been all day in those sweaty clothes. Absolutely grim ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Katie has been commenting on her IG,makes me wonder about her , if she is a good friend she shouldn’t be supporting this awful behaviour ?
She’s just as fake as the rest with her sickly sweet innocent approach to everything

Reactions: 2
I m staying off the screen today - so instead I ll just get my husband to film me on his!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think she’s acknowledging the ‘witch hunt’ all the wrong way. The way she’s done it, all followers are going to do is look it up & have their own eyes opened, just like I have and by reading previous threads - quite a few others! I think her best bet is to completely ignore it like it isn’t happening (all biggies get some hate right? ?) or hold her hands up, say she’s been and is being a mega tit blogger/influencer & actually ask for feedback to work on & improve?

Reactions: 7
It's really quite sad that every moment is filmed. So she says she's going to be "present" today, has a dance in the kitchen (of course, cos instagrammers can't dance anywhere else?) and the wee man is putting it on the gram. Poor poppy doesn't know what's going on and is looking at her dad with a what the duck expression?

Reactions: 11
I m staying off the screen today - so instead I ll just get my husband to film me on his!!
Awwwwww Leeeeeeee I so did NOT notice you there filming as I spontaneously danced round the kitchen, with the littlest tango nugget, to suitably empowering music, swinging my hair that is so, so fitting of a #L' Oreal Ad. I AM so so worth it !!!
So natural and organic that's us!
Right Pat, gather the team, we better go and pick up those little hairy Instagram props.
The Tittlers are on to us and there's only so long I can keep up the " organic PDAs" with you.......... as I said about your curry choice last night.........." Nice " ? (# sarcasm). Next time just buy the cucumber as instructed!

Don't spin too fast Edgy, you might dislodge that positive aura! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It makes me feel sick she's been all day in those sweaty clothes. Absolutely grim ?
You would think it she is so busy, and pushed for time she would take the opportunity to have a shower and hair wash in peace without Lee jumping her leg or kids wanting to join you in shower? And most gym showers are really powerful, so weird

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.