Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being stupid, because I’m not normally stupid but I won’t lie I’ve had 3 glasses of wine and I rarely ever drink ???

Anyway, has she just posted a meme with ‘the best 6 doctors’ but it only lists five things? Am I missing something obvious?
I’m guessing they mean reiki is the 6th dr then? Lol, probably about as effective as homeopathy.

Reactions: 10
Raucous night for the Meldrums
Curry & a wild game of Articulate

I think my Nana has more fun of an evening in her retirement home........!

?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she said, back in the old house, they were working with a company to overhaul the girls’ bedrooms? I’m guessing this got dropped too? It’s like they themselves don’t know whether they’re coming or going - I can’t understand how they’ve been successful for so long with such bad organisation. Thanks Tattlers for opening my eyes to so much bullshit above & beyond the things that were annoying me.
I'd forgotten about that. You're quite right! ?

Reactions: 4
Apparently the guy that sells them is sick so they haven’t got them yet...... ?
I smell bulllllllshit

Unless the guy is on his death bed I’m not sure why they can’t just go over, stick them in a box and take them home?
There were plenty folk going about at the place yesterday... the guy has a wife so I'm sure she could carry on their business.... that's what they do for a living.... sell gps, rabbits and food/ bedding for them. Definitely suspect a change of mind ?

Reactions: 8
There were plenty folk going about at the place yesterday... the guy has a wife so I'm sure she could carry on their business.... that's what they do for a living.... sell gps, rabbits and food/ bedding for them. Definitely suspect a change of mind ?
Guess Becky thinks the sheep want to emulate her so much they all have Meldrumnesia, forgetting anything that has been said in the past 48hrs. Nope, nobody mentioned guinea pigs here!

• Haha
Zzzzzzzz I normally watch her videos and instastories for mild amusement/to pass the time but I can’t even bring myself to watch a full video. Gym/can’t tell you how good I feel/workout/walk/slow day puttering. And repeat.... yawn yawn. Why were comments disabled on her last video anyone know?

Reactions: 3
Am I being stupid, because I’m not normally stupid but I won’t lie I’ve had 3 glasses of wine and I rarely ever drink ???

Anyway, has she just posted a meme with ‘the best 6 doctors’ but it only lists five things? Am I missing something obvious?
The last thing is an annual pump from wee knobbed Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can definitely see this - create another ??, Then wait and do an insta story talking about trolls and showing the receipt to prove they’re right and show how awful it is that they’ve been falsely accused ?

Reactions: 6
Can definitely see this - create another ??, Then wait and do an insta story talking about trolls and showing the receipt to prove they’re right and show how awful it is that they’ve been falsely accused ?
If they had acted with transparency always they wouldn’t be falsely accused. It takes time to build up trust from viewers again. You don’t see Kate from mummy daddy me having these issues do you. If you live your life being honest you don’t have any worries

Raucous night for the Meldrums
Curry & a wild game of Articulate

I think my Nana has more fun of an evening in her retirement home........!

?
But the "come hither" jarmies were back...........dear lord Lee there'll be absoloooooootly nae gas left in the tank today for the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they had acted with transparency always they wouldn’t be falsely accused. It takes time to build up trust from viewers again. You don’t see Kate from mummy daddy me having these issues do you. If you live your life being honest you don’t have any worries
Katie has been commenting on her IG,makes me wonder about her , if she is a good friend she shouldn’t be supporting this awful behaviour ?

Reactions: 5
I know shes got much less subscribers

I know she lives on farm. Wears joules and has a pool but claire witt seems lovely and normal great content and they both have jobs.

Anyway new years resolution

Shes not hugely focussed in growth sbe like to reach 20k.
She said she tries to live a low key lifestyle and be true to herself.
She credurs this with having a lovely following and hardly any negatives and hate.
Shss turned down lots of ad.
She said ad offers usually start April.
She said despite it sort being part of vlogging she wants to reduce her social media time.
Spend less.
Just spend more quality time.

I thourght thats what reb doesnt get

Other vloggers are not sharing every mundane real time info of their life or relationships.

Their vlog os not a recycled insts story
They clearly labelling gifts
Doing less ads
Replying to followers

All this means vloggers like Katie mummy and me is not getting any hate or tit storms.
Shes had problems with filming latest video as its half term her kids take priority.
Shes left a little note on you tube apologising and next upload Sunday.
That is how its done.

Reb only cares about the gram
Her facebook is neglectee and her fans on there a bit crazy.
You tube is no longer her jam.
Can't believe her you tube partners not said anything.
Her social blade stats not great.

Im doubtful her channel or insta will grow now it will stagnate.

Im currently addicted watching tiny home videos on you tube.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.