Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I watched the stories and absolute VOM.

I take it Meld got his end away and now Reb feels all sexy and exciting. He seriously gives me the boke - his drippy wee face in that hot tub pic is just awful.
This made me howl ??
I’ll need to watch the stories now x

Reactions: 2
where the guinea pigs? have i missed them?
Apparently the guy that sells them is sick so they haven’t got them yet...... ?
I smell bulllllllshit

Unless the guy is on his death bed I’m not sure why they can’t just go over, stick them in a box and take them home?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This made me howl ??
I’ll need to watch the stories now x
Yeah they definitely had their quarterly shag. 2 pumps & a squirt, best 3 minutes of her life!!!! Her chastity belt will be back on now, firmly locked until the summer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yeah they definitely had their quarterly shag. 2 pumps & a squirt, best 3 minutes of her life!!!! Her chastity belt will be back on now, firmly locked until the summer.
I have wowed ? this because there’s no puke ? option!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How Freudian of her to tag her post gym mush as cocunt.

I reckon we should refer to Lee as the cocunt from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she said, back in the old house, they were working with a company to overhaul the girls’ bedrooms? I’m guessing this got dropped too? It’s like they themselves don’t know whether they’re coming or going - I can’t understand how they’ve been successful for so long with such bad organisation. Thanks Tattlers for opening my eyes to so much bullshit above & beyond the things that were annoying me.

Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she said, back in the old house, they were working with a company to overhaul the girls’ bedrooms? I’m guessing this got dropped too? It’s like they themselves don’t know whether they’re coming or going - I can’t understand how they’ve been successful for so long with such bad organisation. Thanks Tattlers for opening my eyes to so much bullshit above & beyond the things that were annoying me.
Yes she did, she was measuring up and coming up with designs etc. They obviously couldn’t do what she wanted for free! So they moved the beds and wardrobes about instead.

Reactions: 8
Probably Next. They [Lee's mum] painted the girls' rooms when moved in and they did undisclosed ads for Next who gifted them curtains etc.

Reactions: 4
Welcome its good people starting to see them for what they are.

They not that bright
Reb has no patience she was bursting to tell people about her house move.
She seems to forget what she said ir did 1 week to the next.
Im amazed they getting so many ads and freebies as their content on you tube and insta has never been more dire.
Im amazed she reached 100k.
I dont get them at all.
They keep building a bigger hole
They need decent management or advice.
I dont think they well liked by other channel mums.
I dint get how she gets big brand work but seldom travels to London.

Reactions: 6
I remember that. They were going to be designing fhe girls rooms

Reactions: 4
Yeah edgy we are all so so jealous of your tiny 90's throw back, spineless husband of yours ? she must have had her annual shag & shower. Wonder if they cracked out a board game tonight after eating a scrumptious curry with their "chums"......Such a fun crazy couple??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought so. I’ve been at the receiving end of narcissistic/abusive behaviour in the past and got counselling for it. I can remember being told to imagine what the person is telling me by deflecting blame back onto me. Pretend that blame is a book and don’t take hold of it. Instead let that book fall to the ground and don’t take ownership of what that person is trying to do. Lee is in fact trying when someone asks a genuine question, trying to belittle that person by asking if they are happy. Hes hoping it could be someone with little confidence or issues on the receiving end and trying to use his (what he thinks public platform and more important person than you attitude) to bring that person down. He’s very clever what he’s trying to do, but doesn’t fool a lot of us.
Exactly this !!! And with their “following” comes “power” (in their eyes) they feel they are above others with there massive house and nice stuff which they for for free,makes them feel as though they can look down on others and use said power to make them feel small!! Pity is some of the people will do exactly that!! So much for empowering people if she really suffered badly with anxiety I’m not surprised living with him ?

Reactions: 6
Hi guyyys, Meld cant believe his luck after that reiki ? his first ever hole in one ?? ? ??‍♀Treated him to a bag of jelly snakes post hump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Am I being stupid, because I’m not normally stupid but I won’t lie I’ve had 3 glasses of wine and I rarely ever drink ???

Anyway, has she just posted a meme with ‘the best 6 doctors’ but it only lists five things? Am I missing something obvious?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.