Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This has just appeared on my feed as “sponsored”! I don’t even follow her so she must have been paid the big bucks for this! Can’t escape the grabby cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t like the passive aggressive comment.....are you happy with your life? Trying to target someone who is they hope unstable and unwell for what ever reason and try get them to crawl back into their shell and shut up. That’s what that tactic is used for. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m sure anyone with knowledge in mental health on here would agree
I work in mental health...and your right not the way to go About things for somebody who is a public figure at all! Trying to deflect the blame back onto the other person similar to somebody who was narcissistic/abusive or manipulative..he is a bad egg ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I got it in my feed too and immediately shut it off. Yuck. Are her followers dropping? Wondering why she is paying for sponsored ads (unless the brand are).

Bugger off with your skin cream and shite filter

Reactions: 15
I work in mental health...and your right not the way to fonabout thinfs for somebody who is a public figure at all! Trying to deflect the blame back onto the other person similar to somebody who was narcissistic/abusive or manipulative..he is a bag egg ?
It's a huge red flag of an abusive personality, making the person feel they are to blame and at fault for his mistakes and short comings.

He shows classic signs of short man syndrome

• Haha
I got it in my feed too and immediately shut it off. Yuck. Are her followers dropping? Wondering why she is paying for sponsored ads (unless the brand are).

She lost 102 followers last night.

She dident used to like public display of affections.

They both been gym today

Weird she removed ad when its a bpatent ad.

God knows why olay think shes good.

She cant even spell or type a proper sentence.

Reactions: 4
She's also looking at that pot with disdain. Not really advert like. And yes, check your copy too before you post things Mrs M.

Reactions: 9
Oh god I watched the stories and absolute VOM.

I take it Meld got his end away and now Reb feels all sexy and exciting. He seriously gives me the boke - his drippy wee face in that hot tub pic is just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Methinks Rebecca is trying a bit too hard to convince us she still finds Lee attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I work in mental health...and your right not the way to go About things for somebody who is a public figure at all! Trying to deflect the blame back onto the other person similar to somebody who was narcissistic/abusive or manipulative..he is a bad egg ?
I thought so. I’ve been at the receiving end of narcissistic/abusive behaviour in the past and got counselling for it. I can remember being told to imagine what the person is telling me by deflecting blame back onto me. Pretend that blame is a book and don’t take hold of it. Instead let that book fall to the ground and don’t take ownership of what that person is trying to do. Lee is in fact trying when someone asks a genuine question, trying to belittle that person by asking if they are happy. Hes hoping it could be someone with little confidence or issues on the receiving end and trying to use his (what he thinks public platform and more important person than you attitude) to bring that person down. He’s very clever what he’s trying to do, but doesn’t fool a lot of us.

Latest vlog is so boring! Most of that I had seen on Instagram, the food and the gym (which I skip past all the time on there so I don’t want to see repeats on YT)
What a boring basic vlog- no effort put in at all! Lazy arse!!
She may be loosing weight in some areas but all that weight is moving up to her double chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Methinks Rebecca is trying a bit too hard to convince us she still finds Lee attractive.
More fool her ? he’s a little shrimp. Cretinous. Emotionally abusive towards women and tries to intimidate, the lazy hole. someone said earlier he can be a nasty piece of work when he wants to be and I can quite believe it. All this “Florrie darling” the way he speaks is all an act for the cameras. There’s absolutely Nothing attractive about a man that has no drive or ambition and posts shite all day on social media and sells out his kids to avoid going to work and be a provider for his family. She can act for the cameras but deep down she knows it

Reactions: 23
Interesting how she removed ‘AD’
It still says paid partnership at the top but why remove AD? Must have not liked the way it looked, hmmm, too many ADs and she knows it

View attachment 6425
I’m so sad I checked this out. She hasn’t removed it. One is on her page and has paid partnership at the top and doesn’t have ad, it has the 2 photos, the other is and actual ad in your feed which says sponsored at the top.

Reactions: 5
Why is she crouching down doing her latest stories to try and make Pat look taller? ?

Reb the games up - we know he’s knee high to a grasshopper so don’t try and fool us you’re standing there next to your big strapping husband.

The rubbing of the back and allowing that to be shown on her stories she’s trying to make it seem like he’s this big masculine guy. He’s her man and she’s so attracted to him when yet she claims to hate any sort of PDA.

Can’t wait for Pat to share his curry.. we might get to see it tonight and then the leftovers for lunch with added chillies.. I’m already beside myself with excitement!

Kids no doubt been in bed since about 6pm so they can relax and have the best time with their best buddies in front of the roaring fire. Don’t get to close though guys in case the cereal box goes up in flames when things REALLY get wild!
Omg ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Report it as spam ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sudden displays of attraction have nothing to do with criticism on here of their relationship based on their lack of interaction while away of course.

All that time editing must be photoshopping the strings out, you're clearly a puppet of 15 trolls and twats!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.