Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she should wash her “cocunt” and the rest of her body as soon as she gets home from the gym??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s either orange or grey. I’m guessing that look is supposed to be freshly moisturised. But she really does look kind of pasty and unwell. Like she maybe has the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That night away must have done the world of good. Reb is all over twit face in her latest stories. For our benefit maybe? Or just pretending to be the #couplegoals couple they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her latest stories while she’s talking, she’s lifting lee’s top up and running the small of his back. Feeling queasy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just read brummymummys mesages she gets sent and that is awful!! There is nothing wrong with the way she looks or is. People are horrible. I don’t mention looks as I’ve had enough of that tit in my life (I don’t think there is anything wrong with the Mrs Mel in that area). The thing that pisses me off is the fakeness of their lives they put up online and not following rules.

Reactions: 12
Did the marketeer in Boden clothing do a #ff for Reb saying she is such a rolemodel ??

Reactions: 2
In her latest stories while she’s talking, she’s lifting lee’s top up and running the small of his back. Feeling queasy
It was a bit strange to see as she's normally such a cold fish. Don't like either of them but it's the most natural content I've ever seen from them.

Reactions: 2
Rebs whole the trolls must have there own things going on in their lives. Thinking we are jealous of her life etc etc.
In fact yes I have a lot going on in my life - a house I have worked hard for, gorgeous kids, a hard working supportive husband, great group of friends etc etc the list goes on-I wonder if Rebs can say that.
Not sure why this came into my head this morning but a few years ago me and my husband got a press trip to Disneyland Orlando. All expenses paid- flights with virgin, 7 nights at the Animal kingdom lodge hotel, vip passes and a guide, all food & drink paid for, gift cards to spend in the shops. It was honestly the best holiday ever. If she thought DLP was good it had nothing on Orlando. Anyway I bet Rebs would have been pissing her pants at a chance to get a trip like that. They give them out quite often (if you have the right contacts which I doubt she has)-sadly for her I don’t think the meldrums will ever get their grabby freebie hands on a trip like that! Who’s jealous now Rebs??
Oh and the ski trip to Switzerland where we stayed at the same hotel that Leonardo Dicaprio, Elton John’s and Madonna have suites!! Have a feeling it was a little more glamorous than her up coming Neilson camp!
Have you a husband who can make dippyeggs though? :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she crouching down doing her latest stories to try and make Pat look taller? ?

Reb the games up - we know he’s knee high to a grasshopper so don’t try and fool us you’re standing there next to your big strapping husband.

The rubbing of the back and allowing that to be shown on her stories she’s trying to make it seem like he’s this big masculine guy. He’s her man and she’s so attracted to him when yet she claims to hate any sort of PDA.

Can’t wait for Pat to share his curry.. we might get to see it tonight and then the leftovers for lunch with added chillies.. I’m already beside myself with excitement!

Kids no doubt been in bed since about 6pm so they can relax and have the best time with their best buddies in front of the roaring fire. Don’t get to close though guys in case the cereal box goes up in flames when things REALLY get wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did the marketeer in Boden clothing do a #ff for Reb saying she is such a rolemodel ??
Laura isn’t Boden marketing, she’s another flogger that is part of the “Boden clothing community” whatever that is ?‍♀ so she will be Mrs m’s new favourite best chum now that rebecca has her foot in the door. Laura at least works in marketing and has a finger in fashion unlike reb, the biggest freeloader of all

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Laura isn’t Boden marketing, she’s another flogger that is part of the “Boden clothing community” whatever that is ?‍♀ so she will be Mrs m’s new favourite best chum now that rebecca has her foot in the door. Laura at least works in marketing and has a finger in fashion unlike reb, the biggest freeloader of all
Ah thank you. I was thinking what has the world become ?
What a fake world they are creating ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I literally can’t watch her stories now without thinking she’s looking for gifted items. Everything she mentions makes me wonder. For example this morning “mentions gym gear size medium”. She’s not a genuine person. So so cringey. Oh and btw what happened to these guinea pigs?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.