Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH they are both as bad as each other, both stuck in the 80s, both very narrow minded in their thinking, both utter cocunts!!!
Watching Lee ‘vlog’ on instastories is like watching a teenager who has been allowed out alone for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen the stories with poppy's "tanned face" I just assumed that her nose was it's usual red, but turned a bit orange from the favourite filter?! ?‍♀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There was a video somewhere I watched a few mins of which said affiliate links earn average 15% - I remember thinking that someone had used the term ‘a few pennies’ in relation to what they get from affiliate links, which made me think maybe they get 2% or something but 15% isn’t exactly pennies is it, esp on the higher value Bobbi brown/Elemis/boden stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When she was trying to play with Poppy and Poppy was backing away. Bet she was thinking wtf are you doing mummy, you never play with me. She genuinely looked scared and didn't know what the F was going on. Poor child doesn't recognise her mum playing with her. Very sad.
Poppy’s reactions looked very strange, she had no idea what her mum was doing or what she was talking about. It’s clearly not how Reb usually is with her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Rebster try and pretend her adverts are in real time. No Rebecca you didn't get Lee to take that photo this morning. As this morning you woke up in a hotel. I doubt you even got him to do it this week as you have plain nails and you haven't had those for weeks!

You're also wearing makeup too. How does the Olay stuff mix with makeup? I'm guessing several weeks ago you got into your jammies during the day and pretended it was morning to take these photos so you can effortlessly blend them into a grid pic and make this advertisement part of your content.

However, it just makes you look like a dick. Still at least it hasn't cured your anxiety like everything else does... so for that I'm grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
omg can't believe people are DM'ing Brummymummy being so cruel. I love her vlogs. She makes me laugh. Two fab kids. Good content. Open and honest. What the heck do people want.

Reactions: 16
I LOVE Brummy Mummy.
She seems to really appreciate the ‘job’ she’s in, posts like her recent stories she just put up - no drama, no poor me I’m getting trolled/have anxiety.
She genuinely seems to prioritise her kids and even her ads are funny & in keeping with her life.
Mrs Meldrum could learn a thing or two!!
I think Brummy Mummy has def been having a few digs at reb, quite rightly so after DLP fiasco

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure someone said you don’t see bex on the floor playing with the kids...cue her playing on the floor with the kids (obvs after she’s been away for the night...and then to the gym and THEN it’s kid time) ?

You never see her acting like a considerate empowering humble person anymore....

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she pedalling Reiki? It’s absolute BS. Complete placebo effect at best.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed Brummy mummy as I didn't enjoy her content. No big deal.
However there is no need for disgusting messages like she has received.

For the record that is proper troll behaviour Rebecca, not followers asking questions or disagreeing with your opinions. And you don't see Emma crying into Insta over it!!

Get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 26
omg can't believe people are DM'ing Brummymummy being so cruel. I love her vlogs. She makes me laugh. Two fab kids. Good content. Open and honest. What the heck do people want.
Same!! She's the realest, nicest mummy blogger - genuine humility and gratitude... Doesn't deserve a tattling AT ALL!! Love brummy ???

Reactions: 10
I iz wearing ebay leggings, plz send me stuff gymshark, plz it’s so expensive

She’s pathetic

• Haha
Someone explain the Cocunt...watching the stories literally makes my skin crawl ?

Reactions: 2
Someone explain the Cocunt...watching the stories literally makes my skin crawl ?
She posted a photo of some “healthy” post gym food tit in a bowl and put a tag on it as ‘cocunt’ She then corrected it not long after

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brummys someone who I don't think I’d get on with if I knew her, a little loud for me but she has real integrity and seems a lovely person unlike reb. Brummys had a few digs at Rebs, as has LP, saying the few are ruining if for others ! Did anyone find out if the hotel trip was gifted? Or was lee spending his night away on tattle ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.