Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS
She’s only gone and had a wash after a ramming earlier today!!! I never thought I’d see the day.
Only because she’s going out with her “chums” this evening!!!!! ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Only because she’s going out with her “chums” this evening!!!!! ???
No, they are entertaining friends with a curry......Lee will be getting the curry soup recipe out again! It's great for making 1 portion feed 6.... just add lots of water :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she was trying to play with Poppy and Poppy was backing away. Bet she was thinking wtf are you doing mummy, you never play with me. She genuinely looked scared and didn't know what the F was going on. Poor child doesn't recognise her mum playing with her. Very sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In her stories, the one with the raminator, can anyone read what does it say on the right hand corner on the top?!? It’s so little I can’t make it out?! Maybe the name of the gym?!??‍♀

In her stories, the one with the raminator, can anyone read what does it say on the right hand corner on the top?!? It’s so little I can’t make it out?! Maybe the name of the gym?!??‍♀
The Unit Gym & Fitness

Reactions: 3
BREAKING NEWS
She’s only gone and had a wash after a ramming earlier today!!! I never thought I’d see the day.
I would need a long boiling shower with a brillo pad and some bleach if I had just came back from a night away with Mr Creepy and his greasy, grabby little hands ?‍♂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m just being dumb but how do these pair afford to live. We know they don’t go on holiday or do anything with the kids unless it’s #kindlygifted but the way they’re going with decreasing YT views and what not where is the money coming from for their mortgage, food, non Boden £140 jumper clothes etc

Reactions: 8
Been lurking here for a long, long time! Lee's attitude towards women is disgusting. I find it increasingly concerning he is raising 3 girls. What messages must he be delivering to those little girls regarding body image and self worth? He is the epitomy of toxic masculinity.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Maybe I’m just being dumb but how do these pair afford to live. We know they don’t go on holiday or do anything with the kids unless it’s #kindlygifted but the way they’re going with decreasing YT views and what not where is the money coming from for their mortgage, food, non Boden £140 jumper clothes etc
I highly doubt they spend much money at all other than on bills and food, everything else appears to be "gifted" and she does about 20 paid partnerships a week.

Reactions: 6
The jumper was gifted from Boden. She will be making a fair whack of cash from all the ads she does constantly also they will sell loads of stuff they get gifted and don't what maybe on an eBay shop. I think they will be doing okay.

Reactions: 1
Been lurking here for a long, long time! Lee's attitude towards women is disgusting. I find it increasingly concerning he is raising 3 girls. What messages must he be delivering to those little girls regarding body image and self worth? He is the epitomy of toxic masculinity.
TBH they are both as bad as each other, both stuck in the 80s, both very narrow minded in their thinking, both utter cocunts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She gets a retainer from CM, her paid partnerships are earning her quite a nice amount I would think, probably slot more than we think, sickening really! I wonder if the other CM floggers agree that she is grabby if all the jobs?

Reactions: 6
TBH they are both as bad as each other, both stuck in the 80s, both very narrow minded in their thinking, both utter cocunts!!!
Yes, agree. I do think girls look to their father and the relationship between father/daughter will influence how they expect to be treated by other men (not necessarily in a relationship; any one of those girls may choose a same-sex relationship), but generally, at work, socially etc. He is setting the bar extremely low.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen brummys latest story? Very similar to Rebs moan yesterday( and also indicates she’s been reading Tattle)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.