Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety gone from a free Boden jumper and 1 night in a hotel! ??‍♀ The woman’s a total arse! She should be embarrassed
Just updated Boden and commended then on their ability to cure anxiety. Also suggested they should get in contact with the NHS to suggest they provide freebie jumpers. Could save the NHS a bloody fortune.

What knobs they are and how to make a mockery of people who genuinely suffer from mental health issue. They totally disgust me. Must send a similar message to OLAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but I don’t think she looks ‘amazing/bsbe’ at all, she’s straight up and down with no neck.! And a vile personality

Reactions: 12

Awwwwww!!! If this isn’t the ? look of love ? I don’t know what is???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need a ?? reaction for this thread. Please admin ? it’s vital for a Meldrum thread ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her PT sessions are most definitely gifted or part of some deal with the Ramminator. The constant onslaught of re-posted videos she’s showing of her doing a PT session is beyond a joke and way more than she would post if it was something she had paid for privately.
Mark my words- it will all come out in the wash.

Reactions: 18
Ladies and gentleman, we have a future best selling author!!

Please welcome cocunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I missing something here?. Are these sheep actually meaning The Meldrums or have they got them mixed up with another couple???????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BREAKING NEWS
She’s only gone and had a wash after a ramming earlier today!!! I never thought I’d see the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her PT sessions are most definitely gifted or part of some deal with the Ramminator. The constant onslaught of re-posted videos she’s showing of her doing a PT session is beyond a joke and way more than she would post if it was something she had paid for privately.
Mark my words- it will all come out in the wash.
Wash?? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.