Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me bleeping strength. I can not deal with how bleeping annoying she is. If I was a sheep my head would be spinning with her up and down moods.

Every new thing she tries is a miraculous cure for her fake anxiety. So far it's been herbal tea, a free cashmere jumper, a night in a hotel with creepy pat, reiki, the gym, the list is endless. I wish she would introduce her top lip to her bottom lip and just shut the duck up. Can't wait for the next time she royally fucks up and starts fake crying again ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember the rumours of Lee being bisexual? Sleeping with men whilst off shore?
Someone messaged Rebecca to give her a heads up about people talking and she shared it on stories in a rant about people tit stirring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who on earth goes away for a night....and they are home next day by lunch time. What’s the point of going all the way to St. Andrews and you come home that early. I’d be staying away and making the good of the day. Honest to goodness. I’m going to ring the mental health board and get them to read her stories today. One bloody session of reki or what ever it’s called and she’s cured and telling sheep to do the same. It’s utter madness and dangerous. That woman speaks no sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness her stories! Reki has gave her her voice back ? for £35 and feeling all shiney and new!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Give me bleeping strength. I can not deal with how bleeping annoying she is. If I was a sheep my head would be spinning with her up and down moods.

Every new thing she tries is a miraculous cure for her fake anxiety. So far it's been herbal tea, a free cashmere jumper, a night in a hotel with creepy pat, reiki, the gym, the list is endless. I wish she would introduce her top lip to her bottom lip and just shut the duck up. Can't wait for the next time she royally fucks up and starts fake crying again ?????
Ive lost the will, dumb just can’t get dumber ?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember the rumours of Lee being bisexual? Sleeping with men whilst off shore?
Someone messaged Rebecca to give her a heads up about people talking and she shared it on stories in a rant about people tit stirring.
This wouldn’t surprise me in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 8
Sent her this last night and low and behold....I’m blocked this morning. I wonder if it struck a cord, and is why she feels so so amazing today ?. There’s nothing genuine or authentic about her. I’v been ‘mooching’ between tattle and her page for months now, and I just can’t believe the audacity of her!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus me

The Reki lady has apparently gifted Rebecca a magical forcefield around her neck to protect it from negativity...

What the actual duck?! ???????

Give me a bleeping break!!!! This is just getting ridiculous now.

Roll up, roll up! Anyone with any mental health issue!
Here’s what you need according to Dr Meldrum

-£140 Tacky Boden Jumper
-£150 hotel room in St Andrews
-£35 Reki session complete with magical invisible protective scarf of chatter
  • some pick n mix
  • an hour in hot tub
-3 minutes of sex with Lee and his ginger balls

And TA-DA!!!!! You are now cured!

??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??????

• Haha
Reactions: 51
As someone who has an ongoing battle with anxiety i am embarrassed to admit i was tempted to try reiki after her stories. I would be willing to try anything and hearing positive stories gives a little glimmer of hope. Then I remembered who I was watching and the fact she probably never suffered with anxiety to begin with and I feel worse than i did before watching her shitstorm of a story. Normally I'd like to promote open discussion about mental health but she needs to stop, it's damaging.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sent her this last night and low and behold....I’m blocked this morning. I wonder if it struck a cord, and is why she feels so so amazing today ?. There’s nothing genuine or authentic about her. I’v been ‘mooching’ between tattle and her page for months now, and I just can’t believe the audacity of her!
You were so eloquent and respectful, but as you didn't agree with her 100% then it's bye now! So rude and ungrateful. When will she realise it's her followers who allow her to see stay at home etc. I wish there was a way I didn't have to work 40 hours a week and my husband working away weeks at a time.

Reactions: 11
Oh christ, Reiki has given Reb her voice back! And now she is rambling about absolute crap. Let’s hope the forcefield wears off soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t think she remembers half the tit she comes out with. Initially it was I’m not bothered about anyone or anything I’m thick skinned and you don’t bother me, nothing you say would affect me in her messages on stories. Now she’s saying that she’s been so worried about what others think and scared to truly be herself and now after one reiki sesssion she feels like that’s lifted and she can speak more freely and not worry what others think. Jesus Christ she’s the biggest head duck. She’s all over the place and contradicts herself constantly. Which one is she? Water off a ducks arse Reb or scared to say what I truly think Reb? Answer = whatever suits what she’s trying to portray at the time! Which persona suits her agenda.

Reactions: 21
As someone who has an ongoing battle with anxiety i was tempted to try reiki after her stories. I would be willing to try anything and hearing positive stories gives a little glimmer of hope. Then I remembered who I was watching and the fact she probably never suffered with anxiety to begin with and I feel worse than i did before watching her shitstorm of a story. Normally I'd like to promote open discussion about mental health but she needs to stop, it's damaging.
This is absolutely the reason why she (and other mummy floggers) are so dangerous. She was feeling anxious. She was never suffering with anxiety. So stop bleeping talking about it Reb! She’s giving genuine sufferers false advice. This could genuinely have really awful consequences for someone vulnerable.

Reactions: 16
You were so eloquent and respectful, but as you didn't agree with her 100% then it's bye now! So rude and ungrateful. When will she realise it's her followers who allow her to see stay at home etc. I wish there was a way I didn't have to work 40 hours a week and my husband working away weeks at a time.
Sorry the uploaded in a strange order. She’s honestly something beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 10
Who on earth goes away for a night....and they are home next day by lunch time. What’s the point of going all the way to St. Andrews and you come home that early. I’d be staying away and making the good of the day. Honest to goodness. I’m going to ring the mental health board and get them to read her stories today. One bloody session of reki or what ever it’s called and she’s cured and telling sheep to do the same. It’s utter madness and dangerous. That woman speaks no sense.
Baby creation?? I know they have said no more but......................

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Plus duck off with the anxiety crap! Your anxiety started when peoole started waking up to your shady, vile behaviour. When princess Reb, for the first time in her life wasn’t getting her own way and getting away with things. That’s when all this started and every time things don’t go her way again she brings out the anxiety card again. Very convenient way of getting people to lay off you again. It actually sickens me. Stop using a mental health condition to get away with your crappy behaviour and fuckinh take responsibility for your actions like a grown adult. I’m sick of it! ?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I hope people who struggle and have problems ignore what she is saying. A single reki session or a Boden jumper wont cure anything. Always seek proffesional help ?
She needs to clarify what she’s meaning. It’s one thing to say ‘I was having a tit week/feeling a bit low’ and these things gave me a little boost, but being amibiguous and suggesting you have anxiety and these have helped is awful, she has no idea what the feck she is doing day in day out and how can a few hours away prompt so many photos and posts?
I missed last night, what happened?
Do you think they read this? It must be so bad to read surely? And what about their parents?

Reactions: 4
I don’t like the passive aggressive comment.....are you happy with your life? Trying to target someone who is they hope unstable and unwell for what ever reason and try get them to crawl back into their shell and shut up. That’s what that tactic is used for. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m sure anyone with knowledge in mental health on here would agree
I know. I wouldn't of even dignified him with an answer. He's such a vile scumbag.

Reactions: 8
Oh no! *edit LesbLees got pink eye! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.