Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She starts her Olay post with "as a busy mum"... surely even she sheep must be getting fed up with this line? That stupid coffee cup too. Busy with what? Certainly not being a mum. Busy with reiki, gym, shopping, mooching, pottering and being on holiday. To keep pushing how busy you are is so insulting. Talk about zero self-awareness. By the way, the filter on the second Olay pic makes her look like a corpse, not a good look.
Don't you remember last olay ad on the grid

Olay reduced negativity and trolls

If i was elemis or olay I would be fuming

Reactions: 6
See the bullshit about empowering women. If she believes that then why did she not care enough to empower all the women who post on her anxiety posts about their own struggles. Who the duck does she empower and how.

And also omg Lee honestly gives me the genuine boak. That stupid accent and smirk and his skinny wee body. My son's taller at 9 I think ? why the duck does he think it's acceptable to pm women. I cant even watch anything of his at all anymore as I can't stand him. He's completely fucked her image and channel. Everything went downhill when he quit work.
She empowered 102 most likely women to unfollow.

My insta much better without her on it.

Reactions: 13
She’s also one of the most boring women on the planet. She’s got no chat. No charisma, no wit, no intelligence, she’s not funny, she’s got nothing going on upstairs. She’s bleeping boring as sin. It’s like they both stopped developing- physically and mentally at about 16 years old. They are really childish.
Any normal grown man wouldn’t be interested in Rebecca. Unless it was for 2 pumps & a squirt after a night on the beers.
These pair of clowns deserve each other.
Her idea of funny is fake kitchen dancing and smacking your arse in your kids faces, the cereal box game with her crazzzyyyy pals at parties (wild) and that's about all I can think of it and singing Rotterdam oh the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her idea of funny is fake kitchen dancing and smacking your arse in your kids faces, the cereal box game with her crazzzyyyy pals at parties (wild) and that's about all I can think of it and singing Rotterdam in the car!
Oh but remember she was “wild” during that 6 months in Florida.
Getting drunk on warm beer and shagging a few Americans.

She’s KER-AZY.

??‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With regards to why they are together I personally think they will be together in 20 years if daddy cannon continues to fund them. Lee is with reb cos she looks good and cos she had access to money. No way would be leave her as he couldn’t afford a tent let alone a house. Reb is with him cos quite honestly what sain person out there would want to be with her when they see they have to be her slave whilst she sits on her lazy arse. They wouldn’t want to be treated like dirt.
That’s probably the most accurate portrayal of their relationship, she controls the purse strings by way of daddy Cannon, Lee enjoys the money, lifestyle and privilege that comes with being married to her. She isn’t ugly, and he is probably punching above his weight, but if he was raised like us mere mortals the cash and lifestyle would be attractive. But on the other hand he is so hands on with the girls garden and house she would never manage by herself. They are as trapped as each other, I’m starting to find their life and lifestyle really sad, they are to be pityed really. It’s desperation keeping them together

Reactions: 14
That’s probably the most accurate portrayal of their relationship, she controls the purse strings by way of daddy Cannon, Lee enjoys the money, lifestyle and privilege that comes with being married to her. She isn’t ugly, and he is probably punching above his weight, but if he was raised like us mere mortals the cash and lifestyle would be attractive. But on the other hand he is so hands on with the girls garden and house she would never manage by herself. They are as trapped as each other, I’m starting to find their life and lifestyle really sad, they are to be pityed really. It’s desperation keeping them together
What a sad life! If they were not such disgusting human beings I'd feel sorry for them.
I do feel sorry for their kids and the skewed morals and values they must be growing up with. I hate to think what it's like growing up in a home where everything is faked for the camera, where their parents seem so cold and distant with each other, where affection is frowned upon but it's all about the money and the freebies. Poor girls

Reactions: 8
That’s just how I see it, and I do feel for the girls, but if that’s how they choose to bring up their family, calling them broken etc.
No one on here has ever proclaimed to be perfect and parenting is hard but also no one is vlogging every aspect of their kids life then can’t take the flack for choices they make.
What really concerns me is that we are seeing the good, edited, chosen moments, not real life, and this is what we see? What is life really like in that house when the cameras not out ☹

• Wow
what concerns me is they are both absolute nutcases and terrible parents.

S missing school constantly for holidays where she is stuck in holiday club, F being the clear favorite, poppy being broken, the weird bed times for all 3 kids so they can drink gin, small food portions for everyone, none of the kids hobbys seem to stick- are the big ones both in swimming lessons?dance? gym? just constantly wandering around the woods is not enriching their lifes.

they are little girls who will one day be women who need to be functioning adults. And im sorry to say but i think S is certainly behind her peers in terms of development.

what concerns me is they are both absolute nutcases and terrible parents.

S missing school constantly for holidays where she is stuck in holiday club, F being the clear favorite, poppy being broken, the weird bed times for all 3 kids so they can drink gin, small food portions for everyone, none of the kids hobbys seem to stick- are the big ones both in swimming lessons?dance? gym? just constantly wandering around the woods is not enriching their lifes.

they are little girls who will one day be women who need to be functioning adults. And im sorry to say but i think S is certainly behind her peers in terms of development.
The use the kids as props. Mannequins. Meal tickets. They never put the needs of their children first - they prioritise making money or grabbing handfuls of “stuff” first and foremost, if the kids can help them achieve that then they become useful, if not then they are farmed our to Nanny or holiday club or ignored. They are completely self obsessed- evident by how much they are on this site! They can’t help themselves. Bet Lee gets a boner ever time he creates a new fake account.
Rebecca is like a spoilt teenager. She wants wants wants all the time. She never seems really happy or satisfied- she’s constantly chasing the next thing to show off about.
They lack some pretty fundamental character traits - and it’s rubbing off on those kids. S in particular seems so introverted, lacking in confidence and not like a normal kid or her age - no wonder when her parents treat her like a performing monkey and continue to treat her as if she’s 4 years old (same activities/meals/bedtime etc as F)
They seem totally blinkered to the fact that those kids are real - this isn’t a game. The “influencer” bullshit is a load of nonsense and it’s coming to an end but real life carries on - they have set those kids up for so many serious problems it’s just insane.

Reactions: 13
Everyone saying how pretty she is - if she was in the “real world” she wouldn’t be able to get a dog to bark at her! She’s short, fat-necked, bloated moon faced, frizzy hair & needs a good hose down. She wouldn’t stand out in a crowd. Yes, she’s better looking than Pat. But then, so is Quasimodo...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The use the kids as props. Mannequins. Meal tickets. They never put the needs of their children first - they prioritise making money or grabbing handfuls of “stuff” first and foremost, if the kids can help them achieve that then they become useful, if not then they are farmed our to Nanny or holiday club or ignored. They are completely self obsessed- evident by how much they are on this site! They can’t help themselves. Bet Lee gets a boner ever time he creates a new fake account.
Rebecca is like a spoilt teenager. She wants wants wants all the time. She never seems really happy or satisfied- she’s constantly chasing the next thing to show off about.
They lack some pretty fundamental character traits - and it’s rubbing off on those kids. S in particular seems so introverted, lacking in confidence and not like a normal kid or her age - no wonder when her parents treat her like a performing monkey and continue to treat her as if she’s 4 years old (same activities/meals/bedtime etc as F)
They seem totally blinkered to the fact that those kids are real - this isn’t a game. The “influencer” bullshit is a load of nonsense and it’s coming to an end but real life carries on - they have set those kids up for so many serious problems it’s just insane.

Cant see how its that different from child actors. They are protected by law- their money, how often they can work, schooling must be kept up etc. why are these poor kids not protected in the same way?

S is very very young for her age.
My DD was only a year older when she could explain why world war 2 happened for god sake and poor S is stuck colouring her mums crappy book, mine swam 2000 meters for charity, she is involved in the community, has lots of groups of friends from various activities, spends and saves her own pocket money.

Id be suprised if S could even tie her shoe laces!

Reactions: 8
I think both Lee and Reb harbour resentment towards poor little Safiyah, Lee because once R got pregnant he was trapped with her. He could have a perfectly happy life working offshore with a normal wife, a few kids, a holiday a year and a home he has worked hard for the deposit rather than got a hand out. And Reb because having a baby before all her friends removed her from the world they all remained in. That’s why she was more engaged with Florence as by then her friends were having children too so they could go to baby groups etc together. It’s a very sad existence.

They
Cant see how its that different from child actors. They are protected by law- their money, how often they can work, schooling must be kept up etc. why are these poor kids not protected in the same way?

S is very very young for her age.
My DD was only a year older when she could explain why world war 2 happened for god sake and poor S is stuck colouring her mums crappy book, mine swam 2000 meters for charity, she is involved in the community, has lots of groups of friends from various activities, spends and saves her own pocket money.

Id be suprised if S could even tie her shoe laces!
They should be spending money helping S with her speech and reading rather than on a ‘break’ for themselves. Selfish pair!

I hope people who struggle and have problems ignore what she is saying. A single reki session or a Boden jumper wont cure anything. Always seek proffesional help ?

No denying Mrs M looks fab. She did before so didn’t need to change. But Lee he acts like a hormonal teenager who hasn’t seen a woman’s body in a bikini before. One of those sleezy men you see in bars thinking he’s gods gift. Not very classy.
Add that to the DM to women, albeit passive aggressive re business. Its as creepy as hell. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.