Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why is she wearing the same gym gear 8 hours after her workout.

I’m highly concerned that she’s going to breed herself a nasty case of thrush in those pants.

Nobody’s going to buy thrush pants Reb! This is not good marketing!
Sets herself up for a “paid partnership” with Canesten ?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg genius! I’m dead ?

so many jokes about irritating c***s ??

It’s definitely bedtime ?
Someone at my other half's work had the nickname Thrush for ages but he didn't know why. Eventually he asked why everyone called him Thrush and the told him it was because he was an annoying c***

• Haha
Reactions: 9

One subscription to Scottish farmer cancelled. Due to do an interview with them soon. Going elsewhere. Look at how they’ve mentioned ever so popular Mrs M. ?. To be honest not the best magazine to get an article published. They can be desperate for content and even called us up looking for an article to be done at short notice but declined as too busy for that rubbish. They are based in Glasgow.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

One subscription to Scottish farmer cancelled. Due to do an interview with them soon. Going elsewhere. Look at how they’ve mentioned ever so popular Mrs M. ?. To be honest not the best magazine to get an article published. They can be desperate for content and even called us up looking for an article to be done at short notice but declined as too busy for that rubbish. They are based in Glasgow.
If I was Foodie Quine I’d be gutted she was last on the list of bloggers mentioned, seeing as she was the only food blogger there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was Foodie Quine I’d be gutted she was last on the list of bloggers mentioned, seeing as she was the only food blogger there ?
I know. That’s the Scottish farmer for you! It was an ad for Mrs M and they obv don’t know what’s happening. They have stands at shows and the slogans on jumpers are not very desirable. Foodie Quine saying it’s pinnacle of her career ?‍♀?‍♀ Ovb doesn’t have much ambition

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I call a collab/paid partnership/ad/grabby freebie or whatever, with Lululemon or fabletics ..... on the cards pretty soon I think!

Or maybe even sweaty Betty but a bit out of their league. Lee’s can collab with sports direct,suits him ?
She could start a gym label - Sweaty Becky. ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my she's soon going to be number 1 on tattle!

I wonder if we should get her an engraved trophy?
View attachment 6079
Hi guys! Look what’s just arrived in my PO Box! Seriously lush trophy from Tattle that I just can’t wait to put up on the mantle in the dungeon. It will complement the boho/coastal look we have going on in there so so much. I’m just so so fortunate and feeling seriously lucky right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww come on guuuuuys!
For all you know she could be selflessly testing the latest inovation for " Busy Mums"..........
" Do you have no time to shower between the endless cycle of gym, edit, mooch, potter and cups of tea? Then use Crotch and Pit Stop! Gaurenteed to repel sweat, odour, water, hard work and yeasts for up to three days! Brought to you by the makers of the best selling don't wash your clothes spray" #kindly gifted, not an AD!!
Now picture her curled up in her not quite dirty/ not quite clean chair, in the gym gear, clutching the busy mug.......boom sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder how tall he is. She's already stated she's short, 5ft 1" I think she's said and he's not much taller than her, maybe 5 or 6 inches taller? So I guess he's also on the short side for a bloke. I suppose that's why people assume she's tall as she's not far off his height and people assume a block is going to be tall?
Looking so frampy?those browns shoes and the trousers are too long!!!

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit scary that those two are bringing up 3 children???‍♀

Reactions: 5
Seems they are all the same! Hannah and Stef every bloody year are ‘gifted’ their ski holiday, she seldom states Ad/gifted and only puts small signs up when she does! Had to really look at this to find it! Hate the bloody lot of them, shady fuckers!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s trying out the Day2 dry wash for your fanny, Lee did the sniff test ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww come on guuuuuys!
For all you know she could be selflessly testing the latest inovation for " Busy Mums"..........
" Do you have no time to shower between the endless cycle of gym, edit, mooch, potter and cups of tea? Then use Crotch and Pit Stop! Gaurenteed to repel sweat, odour, water, hard work and yeasts for up to three days! Brought to you by the makers of the best selling don't wash your clothes spray" #kindly gifted, not an AD!!
Now picture her curled up in her not quite dirty/ not quite clean chair, in the gym gear, clutching the busy mug.......boom sorted!
Ha ha that’s what happens when you comment before you are up to date.Someones beat you to it. ??

View attachment 6093Seems they are all the same! Hannah and Stef every bloody year are ‘gifted’ their ski holiday, she seldom states Ad/gifted and only puts small signs up when she does! Had to really look at this to find it! Hate the bloody lot of them, shady fuckers!
Can’t stand him either, another one hijacking wife’s career sados

Reactions: 2
That article's ridiculous because Rebecca doesn't even blog anymore and she most certainely wasn't a top blogger. She doesn't even know how to spell DRAWER. And secondly, the fact Lee clearly tagged along as he wasn't even mentioned and she couldn't go herself like a big girl ? pair of losers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.