Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OFFS!! Boden you have so disappointed me! I buy so much clothing from Boden and yes I know they have paid partnerships with lots of bloggers and vloggers. But Mrs fricking meldrum has been hinting for months if not years about Boden and you’ve now given her what she wants. At least she’s declared it I suppose. But I’m going to give a rethink to wear I buy my clothing from now on. I’m not just saying it. Seriously Boden has been my first stop for work and casual clothing for years. Kids too old for it now except a few things for dd from the teen range but it’s been a lifesaver for me.

I probably spend over £150 a month there. So suggestions for Boden alternatives? Yes I am a mumsy 42yr old and the style mavens of Mumsnet would have a field day at criticising my mumsy and frumpy look. In my defence I don’t go for the mad hotchpotch styles but classic stripes and plains and a few florals.
Fat face the white stuff.i love gap and mango.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it is because I'm a City dweller but I really wouldn't feel comfortable walking along that lonely track on my own with a small baby strapped to my back. She is very vulnerable.
Looks like she’s walking into the villaaaage from her house via the old 18 hole golf course, lots of tracks like this around here, I’m usually on my own??‍♀not as isolated as it looks really.

Reactions: 8
I had that jumper in my basket at Boden - after they have sent that narcisstic, repulsive, smug woman I will not be buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories this morning have really annoyed me....to put it mildly.... What a tight arsed, entitled, lazy witch. Go home and get your bloody purse and pay your own way for once. Get that child indoors or at least stop to fix her hat. As for the new jumper fixing mental health. duck. Right. Off!!!! Oh and she needs to stop with the "it's beautiful in Scotland today". In my part of Scotland it's dark and raining!x

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Feel sad no brands safe anymore

She's put me off jojo now boden.
Poppy been in new boden outfit recently I now assume its all bloody gifted.

Reactions: 6
OFFS!! Boden you have so disappointed me! I buy so much clothing from Boden and yes I know they have paid partnerships with lots of bloggers and vloggers. But Mrs fricking meldrum has been hinting for months if not years about Boden and you’ve now given her what she wants. At least she’s declared it I suppose. But I’m going to give a rethink to wear I buy my clothing from now on. I’m not just saying it. Seriously Boden has been my first stop for work and casual clothing for years. Kids too old for it now except a few things for dd from the teen range but it’s been a lifesaver for me.

I probably spend over £150 a month there. So suggestions for Boden alternatives? Yes I am a mumsy 42yr old and the style mavens of Mumsnet would have a field day at criticising my mumsy and frumpy look. In my defence I don’t go for the mad hotchpotch styles but classic stripes and plains and a few florals.
She hasn’t declared it though

Reactions: 3
Et tu Boden??Is no brand safe?
That's the end of me shopping with them.These brands must be laughing all the way to the bank...compared to the huge amounts they have to pay for magazine/tv/radio advertising....send a few jumpers to a vlogger and instantly thousands of potential customers see it...how are the traditional advertisers not up in arms!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 6093Seems they are all the same! Hannah and Stef every bloody year are ‘gifted’ their ski holiday, she seldom states Ad/gifted and only puts small signs up when she does! Had to really look at this to find it! Hate the bloody lot of them, shady fuckers!
There’s a hell of a lot of shadiness going on this week. Emily Norris on a gifted luxury villa holiday marking only a few of her stories as “paid partnership” on the first few days.
Only 2 out of 7 of her holiday photos on her feed are marked as paid partnership with villa plus.
Lucy Jessica Carter and family on a gifted holiday this week too. The first few insta stories of her holiday she just marked as #presstrip. I mean ???

Reactions: 7
New clothing lifted her mood. Really. Let’s just hand some new clothing to all those eith mental illness and watch them feel better. Something needs to be done to stop this woman banging on about mental health and how clothing cures all

Reactions: 20
New clothing lifted her mood. Really. Let’s just hand some new clothing to all those eith mental illness and watch them feel better. Something needs to be done to stop this woman banging on about mental health and how clothing cures all
I’m just away out to buy some new clothes now and cancel my docs appointment!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many of the you okay hun? You so deserve this hun! You’re amazing hun do you think are going to go out and buy a £140 jumper?

Even the grey one was £55... £200 worth of tops in two days.

I know I personally wouldn’t go and spend that money on one piece of clothing so I can’t see many of her sheep in spite of asking where is your jumper from hun will be buying it..

• Wow
Reactions: 9

FatFace, White Stuff and Seasalt are my go to for casual knits, tops and easy to wear dresses. Similar price to Biden and lovely quality. Just hope to god Reb doesn’t discover them

Reactions: 4

Take a look at Hush or Me and Em. More expensive but less ‘obiquitus’ and defo no channel mummy floggers. Decent sales, particularly me&em where I get lots of work stuff

Also Zara, but I hate the website.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.