Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Cullen they stayed in am local to the area. But never heard they left it in a mess. I seen Pat in our local Indian one of the nights they stayed here he’s tiny but that was before he was beasting the gym ??
I wonder how tall he is. She's already stated she's short, 5ft 1" I think she's said and he's not much taller than her, maybe 5 or 6 inches taller? So I guess he's also on the short side for a bloke. I suppose that's why people assume she's tall as she's not far off his height and people assume a block is going to be tall?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder how tall he is. She's already stated she's short, 5ft 1" I think she's said and he's not much taller than her, maybe 5 or 6 inches taller? So I guess he's also on the short side for a bloke. I suppose that's why people assume she's tall as she's not far off his height and people assume a block is going to be tall?
I’ve noticed that she has always been very careful not to actually say how tall he is, she’s always skirted around it.
Maybe because she knows she’s married to a hobbit.
They look like Borrowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A) Rebs, stop being trampy and wash your sweaty pits and crotch after a beasting with the Raminator. You’re nearly 30, not a 14 year old teenager who is allergic to water.

B) The lifting up the shirt to expose the belly, sorry high waisted leggings. I smell BS. You only wanted to flaunt your figure. Self obsessed imbecile.

C) Tagging the bodycoach is one thing. Screenshotting and posting his reply is another. It’s an elevenerife move. No one likes a show off. There won’t be any collabs. Joe is pretty sensible, although he is bringing out a “wean in 15” cookbook, and the wellglums have collabed with Ella’s dragging out Pop’s baby phase so could be the oldest kid to wean.

D) don’t want to derail, but have to voice my anger at this. Giovanna Fletchers non disclosure of ad with Emirates or visit Dubai or whatever it is. Why o why does she “holier than thou” believe she can get away with that?
I don’t follow Giovanna but so many are at it and not being held to account. You’re right it’s arrogance and complete removal from reality that makes them do this. Who the hell wants to visit Dubai anyway? It shouldn’t be aspirational, it’s not a safe country to visit for a lot of people and they profit off slave labour. Morals out the window for a shallow holiday.

When is it going to come out that she’s not paid for these PT sessions? She’s only re posting his stories now which makes it even more obvious she’s been shady as hell.

Reactions: 17
I don’t follow Giovanna but so many are at it and not being held to account. You’re right it’s arrogance and complete removal from reality that makes them do this. Who the hell wants to visit Dubai anyway? It shouldn’t be aspirational, it’s not a safe country to visit for a lot of people and they profit off slave labour. Morals out the window for a shallow holiday.

When is it going to come out that she’s not paid for these PT sessions? She’s only re posting his stories now which makes it even more obvious she’s been shady as hell.
It will come out when she does her “big reveal” at the end of the 90 days. Bet you any money. She’s probably been filming loads of fitness/gym shite with him - hence the non showering after her “morning” gym session.
Remember guys - it’s all smoke & mirrors!!

Reactions: 10
His bloody shoelaces in that picture ? he looks like he’s got on one of the Mr Men’s shoes ?? aww man he really is comedy gold for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I call a collab/paid partnership/ad/grabby freebie or whatever, with Lululemon or fabletics ..... on the cards pretty soon I think!

Or maybe even sweaty Betty but a bit out of their league. Lee’s can collab with sports direct,suits him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly think shes just spiralling out of control now and Lee is too much of a twit to intervene.

They’re dropping hints for a new kitchen, carpets, rug and bikes and all this talk of anxiety and her out of control behaviour it will be a #gifted retreat or spa break next

Reactions: 13
I can't remember, think it was one up Banff /Cullen way someone in here mentioned it. This time they had friends with them so probably more respectful. I know some people have a terrible attitude in hotels /accommodation and just don't give a sh£t about these things, they just think someone will clean up after them! ?
It was me! I was advised by a reliable source - a friend of a friend ? im not even sure any footage whether on Instagram or YouTube was even shown. I think it was before Instagram had stories.
Was just told they left the place in a complete mess, kids had drawn on the walls and the owners were raging. ??? #messymessymelds

• Wow
I honestly think shes just spiralling out of control now and Lee is too much of a twit to intervene.

They’re dropping hints for a new kitchen, carpets, rug and bikes and all this talk of anxiety and her out of control behaviour it will be a #gifted retreat or spa break next
I honestly believe that every company that associates themselves with them are doing harm to their brand. Comments on their posts are dwindling and moderated to be gushing and positive. More and more people are aware of this thread. They promote products and holidays which are well beyond the means of a lot of their loyal followers. I know I will complain to any practice or company which agrees to sponsor Reb with her anxiety.

There will be one I reckon. It won’t showcase the lodge well actually sorry 6 bedroom 7 bath with a pub attached house to its full glory. There will be the “team” sat round the huge square dining table with the hired help, sorry best buddies in the kitchen cooking and washing up, a trip to the wildlife park with some coffee shop date music playing whilst little coco pops chicken nugget popalicuous broken baby feral wild child sweet p Poppy hangs out the window without a hat on attempting to stroke the polar bears and Pat will be laugh incessantly in the background. Then it will be the girls in the hot tub having a hot tub party and Pat will be watching the big legend Safiyah and Go Florrie! Jumping in and out and it will be the best time of their best lives and then Pat and his mate will be at the pub attached to the house with Pat bugging the tits off the locals as he shows us all round the pub “have a look at this bad boy!” then it will get wild as once the boys are back from the pub and have had their g&t between them it will get really crazy when the free turmeric face masks come out and they ponder how their lives have changed since kids and Reb will realise hers hasn’t changed all that much as the children don’t tend to hinder anything she wishes to do. Well then see the Loch they went to and them heading home in the car with a chat about how they are going to have their sirloin when they get home and Pat will try and make an inappropriate joke about having his steak rare and something else well done and he’ll laugh his wee socks off while Reb scowls at him then it will just cut off and that’s the vlog guys thanks for watching byyeeee!
Omg your names for cocolicious are actually too funny ????

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He seriously has to stop with the stories, he is just so cringe. How does she not see it!!! The music he puts with it. Seriously reb what are you married to!!!!

Reactions: 17
Oh my she's soon going to be number 1 on tattle!

I wonder if we should get her an engraved trophy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That picture always creases me up, he looks like a wee boy trying on Daddy's suit, poor wee hobbit! Short and spineless, not my husband goals in the slightest!

He seriously has to stop with the stories, he is just so cringe. How does she not see it!!! The music he puts with it. Seriously reb what are you married to!!!!
What is he married to though?! They’re both as bad as each other as much of a cliche that is. I feel sorry for their kids. What have they been born into? They can’t understand the value of money if they see their parents getting so much for sweet f a. If Safiyah hasn’t been teased for their online antics already I’ll eat my hobbit.

Reactions: 11
I call a collab/paid partnership/ad/grabby freebie or whatever, with Lululemon or fabletics ..... on the cards pretty soon I think!

Or maybe even sweaty Betty but a bit out of their league. Lee’s can collab with sports direct,suits him ?
Well someone at the gym sells Lululemon already and the staff there have just got their work clothing from Lululemon too.

Reactions: 5
Lol tiny tim on insta story

Eminem

Without me

This looks like a job for me
Need a little controversy
Your life be so empty without me.

Nope pat it be grand
Go get a job or a hobbit
Stop messaging women
Stop filming your daughter sleeping
Find b
Dont bore us every detail mundane life.
You are not a public figure or an Influencer

Reactions: 5
Omg why is she wearing the same gym gear 8 hours after her workout.

I’m highly concerned that she’s going to breed herself a nasty case of thrush in those pants.

Nobody’s going to buy thrush pants Reb! This is not good marketing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.