Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy

Hopefully i will also get gifted a jumper and can make a full instant recovery!??‍♀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

swipeup

VIP Member
It's appalling that Boden, which is a firmly middle class, higher end brand aimed at people who have disposable cash to pay for more expensive clothes, are using her to promote. She's in no way their target market - someone who built her channel on Primark, Aldi and B&M hauls is not a Boden customer!! Plus she can't even proofread the bloody caption, I can't think Boden will be too happy with sloppy content like this.

"Do you think the clothes we wear have the power to life our mood, I now I always fee good."
Freudian slips or what, always thinking of the fee!!

Also dying at this one...."it's still February in Scotland"...it's still February everywhere in the fucking world you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

montydonfc

VIP Member
Would anyone have expected a vlog about the lodge last week? I just wondered why it wasn't up? Had they left the place in a shambles like rumours of a gifted stay from before. ?
There will be one I reckon. It won’t showcase the lodge well actually sorry 6 bedroom 7 bath with a pub attached house to its full glory. There will be the “team” sat round the huge square dining table with the hired help, sorry best buddies in the kitchen cooking and washing up, a trip to the wildlife park with some coffee shop date music playing whilst little coco pops chicken nugget popalicuous broken baby feral wild child sweet p Poppy hangs out the window without a hat on attempting to stroke the polar bears and Pat will be laugh incessantly in the background. Then it will be the girls in the hot tub having a hot tub party and Pat will be watching the big legend Safiyah and Go Florrie! Jumping in and out and it will be the best time of their best lives and then Pat and his mate will be at the pub attached to the house with Pat bugging the tits off the locals as he shows us all round the pub “have a look at this bad boy!” then it will get wild as once the boys are back from the pub and have had their g&t between them it will get really crazy when the free turmeric face masks come out and they ponder how their lives have changed since kids and Reb will realise hers hasn’t changed all that much as the children don’t tend to hinder anything she wishes to do. Well then see the Loch they went to and them heading home in the car with a chat about how they are going to have their sirloin when they get home and Pat will try and make an inappropriate joke about having his steak rare and something else well done and he’ll laugh his wee socks off while Reb scowls at him then it will just cut off and that’s the vlog guys thanks for watching byyeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Tattle is the only reason I still follow the Meldrums. There's no way I would continue to watch that car crash if it wasn't for the entertainment that follows on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Peachbomb

VIP Member
God forgive me but I took delivery of a Boden Breton today ?
In the sale, £10 voucher from Johnnie B and a code for free delivery. Happy £4 Breton to me ?
It’s just a normal one though, it doesn’t give me advice or cure depression.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

WBlue

Its not even a rude comment!! she ain’t a journalist so why have the perks of one? My husband hates “floggers” as he calls them. Not sure her mooching about is the same as his 1st in English literature, then a journalism degree, over 15 years in a very hard demanding industry for not much money ?? yet she gets press tickets?? WTF!
Preparing to be block in 3...2...1
Just let the hubby know I had my comment deleted! He deals with real news as he calls it-politics is his jam? anyway he said there is actually another journalist looking into all this flogging from floggers and she is going to run a piece on it in the Sunday title hopefully. He works at a Scottish title so it is mostly focusing on Scottish floggers and guess what Mrs Meldrum is already on the list & they have content on her. Watch out Mrs M the investigative journalist is already on to you ?
Now I better go get ready for my real job as sadly mooching doesn’t pay the bills or keep my kids clothed & fed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

montydonfc

VIP Member
Zara dress - check
Tights with edgy bargain boots - check
Sisters jacket - check
Big bag for Lee’s phone, iPad and balls - check

That’s me all set for a night with my best buddies living our best life!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
M

Member 1682

Her latest Insta story ramble......

I don’t believe for a second that anyone’s been direct messaging her - she’s talking about the comments on tattle (HI REB!!!)

She’s just........ I actually have no words.

She really honestly believes that she has a busy life like all the other mums at the school gates?! is she on fucking crack?!

She’s completely and utterly detached from reality.

I think she seriously needs to go and see a Doctor, she’s got some real issues.

Also - I’m sorry right but how unbelievably patronising is she?! “If my amazing life makes you feel bad, please stop following”

Hahahaha!!!!!

No, Rebecca- your ridiculous fake life doesn’t make me feel bad, it reinforces how fucking AMAZING my own life is - my real life with a real hard working decent husband, kids who have privacy and safety, money in the bank that I earned through hard work and a career I enjoy that actually benefits others.

Get to fuck you daft, self obsessed little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Redbreast

VIP Member
Hey ma wee pals who’s up for some intimidating & seriously creepy inbox messages tonight? I have some free time after a seriously busy week and my babe of a wife is off for some well earned me time.... after popolicious has gone down we can get chatting ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Goodpup

Can she not see how ridiculous it is wearing a £140 jumper. This is the person who shops in Home Bargains, Aldi, Primark and Greggs when she spends her own money. The person who complains about a theatre production where the tickets were £5. "Forgets" her purse when meeting friends for coffee. As if she would ever spend £140 of her own money on a jumper.

• Haha
  • Angry
M

Member 1682

Omg why is she wearing the same gym gear 8 hours after her workout.

I’m highly concerned that she’s going to breed herself a nasty case of thrush in those pants.

Nobody’s going to buy thrush pants Reb! This is not good marketing!
Sets herself up for a “paid partnership” with Canesten ?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
M

Member 1682

She's looking for suggestions on what to do in St Andrews... I dare someone to point her in the direction of the Bobbi Brown store for an eyebrow lesson
A night away with the husband, no kids, a £150 hotel room.....

Erm......

I can tell you what I’d be doing if it was me & my husband! And it doesn’t involve buying sodding pick & mix!

???‍♀??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yel

Chatty Member
Oh my she's soon going to be number 1 on tattle!

I wonder if we should get her an engraved trophy?

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 1682

I would love to know just what exactly all these dumb bitches think is so “inspirational” and “amazing” about Rebecca bloody Meldrum....
She does NOTHING. She has no job, she isn’t providing any service to the public or her followers. Her social media “work” is, at best, amateurish and at its worst it’s absolutely woeful.
She’s rude, dismissive, lazy, ungrateful, childish and completely self serving.

Inspirational?! Don’t make me laugh!

• Heart

Mummy442

VIP Member
It’s deplorable that she did not take the time to respond to all the people who commented on her ‘anxiety’ post at the weekend, yet on her Boden post she is replying back to everyone for engagement stats. She honestly has no genuine empathy toward others. The more I watch her engagement the more I am disgusted by her. Narcism of the highest degree x